2 minutes ago, Psyfer said:

Please ... redownload the latest version ... DELETE the old folder and install the new one. Make sure that you are using the stable branch of the game and no other addon/mod is running also. Then report back ... please ...

• Like 1

23 hours ago, Psyfer said:

First of all, great work, I'm really keen to see where you go with this.

Secondly, I have a bug that does not look to have been reported elsewhere.  For reasons unknown the Corvette's bridge is transparent (I can provide a screenshot if needed, and I'm running the latest version of your mod).  

Thirdly, Is it possible to add cargo/civilian ships to the mod. even if only as statics? Tanoa has a pile of docks, but nothing to put in them :(

noticed the same thing , will investigate further to see if its a addon problem or a mod conflict 

@Psyfer  look at TOH ships for A3 Apex 

@Aplion

My unit today attempted a large "fun operation" using these ships - unfortunately, we ran into a few problems, so I'm just going to list the problems here.

• It is nearly impossible to find the entry points to most ships. Took about 40 minutes for us to load into the ships fully.
  • At random times, you get kicked out of the ships - we noticed this most on the Lafayette, and the Corvette.
  • Like 1

9 hours ago, M.Hawkins said:

@Aplion

My unit today attempted a large "fun operation" using these ships - unfortunately, we ran into a few problems, so I'm just going to list the problems here.

• It is nearly impossible to find the entry points to most ships. Took about 40 minutes for us to load into the ships fully.
  • At random times, you get kicked out of the ships - we noticed this most on the Lafayette, and the Corvette.

ok mate I'll check for these issues ... thanks for reporting.

• Like 1

6 hours ago, Αplion said:

ok mate I'll check for these issues ... thanks for reporting.

No problem man. If you ever need a place to try this mod out with a large group, you're more than welcome to participate with our unit anytime we do one of these. Just throw me a PM on the forums.

• Like 1

@ aplion I don't know if this project is ongoing and is going to be updated. No activity on this thread since February ): 

What a great idea and mod to have with

arma with that said. The ship can't really be walked on at this or enemy forces are able to board the ships from the water to take over the ships by killing the crew. I hope you will continue this mod for the possibilities of scenarios now using the aircraft carrier freedom or the mod Nimitz as well as the mod Battleship Iowa.

Bohemia needs to invest more time into Navy units and ship Warfare for sure.  Thanks for the work on this project hope it continues. 

Guys the project is still active and will continue to be updated ... the fact is that this period I don't have much time to work with (plus some family matters that kept me away) and this is the only reason this project is still "on hold".

Also you must keep in mind that ArmA 3 engine have many restrictions affecting sea vehicles, so you must not expect miracles from my side ... :)

• Like 7

Unfortunately everything about these ships weapons ruined after BIS last update (either don't lock on targets or they have other issues) ... I don't know if I'll be able to fix them ... I'm trying that already without any success.

You see ... it is no matter if I want to continue to improve this mod ... it is also matter if BIS will let me do it before get bored and stop everything on this game (same stands for the rest of the modders I guess).

Sorry for my temper but this is not the first time is happened ... anyway ... we'll see ...

• Like 1

Hey i saw somewhere that in HAFM mod will appear a support ship like those that are in CSGs to support troops... is it true? :(

4 minutes ago, DonbassCZ said:

Hey i saw somewhere that in HAFM mod will appear a support ship like those that are in CSGs to support troops... is it true? :(

I don't know of what are you talking about. Have you read my post above yours ?

Anyway ....

i wish you the best @aplion i havent check on my mods yet but if this is the case with mine im going to throw a fit lol

I know your pain Aplion. While engine updates to Arma are welcome, BIS doesn't seem to do much to ensure backwards compatability. It's infuriating to spend all that time making mods, only for them to become broken every time there's a significant patch. :down:

• Like 3

ok ... at this point ...

• Weapons are functional as was before BIS last update
  • Memory points for entering on ships positions tweaked and working
  • Cargo places added on some ships
  • Action for detach / attach and occupy boats added (scripted and tested only in SP for the moment)

.... continuing ...

• Like 8

7 hours ago, Αplion said:

Meanwhile ... http://prntscr.com/fvrfij ... Hellenic Coast Guard CB90 Attack Boat ... will be included on next update.

x2 50cal for driver, what is this Halo!? xD EPIC MAN, what other ships planed?

6 hours ago, Ryejin said:

x2 50cal for driver, what is this Halo!? xD EPIC MAN, what other ships planed?

combat-boat-cb-90-h-fast-assault-craft.j

• Like 5

On ‎6‎/‎29‎/‎2017 at 0:25 AM, chops said:

I know your pain Aplion. While engine updates to Arma are welcome, BIS doesn't seem to do much to ensure backwards compatability. It's infuriating to spend all that time making mods, only for them to become broken every time there's a significant patch. :down:

Sometimes 'a proper fix' and 'backwards compatibility' are mutually exclusive, no?

2 minutes ago, chortles said:

Sometimes 'a proper fix' and 'backwards compatibility' are mutually exclusive, no?

Yes sometimes it works like this ... but usually you have to also take a look and analyze as possible any new entries may added by any update too ...

Is there a source somewhere where I can read how to use the weapons? The harpoons and other missiles don't seem to work. I can't get them to lock onto anything.

2 minutes ago, Killian M. said:

Is there a source somewhere where I can read how to use the weapons? The harpoons and other missiles don't seem to work. I can't get them to lock onto anything.

Nothing is working since last BI update ... please wait for my next update ... soon.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Αplion said:

Nothing is working since last BI update ... please wait for my next update ... soon.

Oh that explains it! Thanks for the reply, and updating this mod!

CB90 weapons test ...

• Like 1