Sign in to follow this  

Fiat 126

bn880, are you Polish? I am, my aunt had a maluch and when i rode in it, it seemed as if it didnt have shock absorbers. smile.gif

Colours?

How about making them in same colours as BIS' civ cars are (white, red/orange, yellow, light blue, light green), would fit very well.

And also the textures could be a bit rusty with some dirt on them. Make them look like cheap farmer cars just like Skodas are now in OFP wink.gif.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (USMC Sniper @ Sep. 30 2002,16:47)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">bn880, are you Polish? I am, my aunt had a maluch and when i rode in it, it seemed as if it didnt have shock absorbers. smile.gif<span id='postcolor'>

Yeah I was born in Poland. smile.gif I remember that car very well, it leaves such a lasting impression. Yes it seems like it doesn't have shocks when you switch over from a larger car, but switching from a Golf or Civic you won't see a really huge comfort difference. biggrin.gif

wow.gif2--></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Soulless @ Sep. 30 2002,19wow.gif2)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Police version:

http://www.squadpix.com/pictures/poland/fiat126.jpg

http://lukasco.ssk.pl/sam_spec/drogowka/d_maluch.jpg<span id='postcolor'>

Lol, yes, I used those for reference a while ago when I did this texture:

fiat5.jpg

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote </td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">deonir: just some corrections! In Ex-jogoslavia the Fiat 126 was never produced, but was used widely - imported from Poland! So it got the name "Poljski Fiat" or "Polish Fiat", but users in Slovenia mostly called it "Kalimero", in other parts (Croatia, Serbia, Bosnia,...) was called "Peglica".

<span id='postcolor'>

Really? My bad smile.gif I thought that it was "Zastava" that produced it on license..

Unfortunately I am having a lot of problems with it right now. For some reason when I look at the interior through the window it appears to be untextured. Besides that, the car refuses to move! I think I have all the memory points and selections correct, but I probably missed something.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (bn880 @ Sep. 30 2002,13:48)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote ([GNC]Nekkekami @ Sep. 30 2002,05:13)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">found some funny comments about the Fiat 126:

"The dreaded Fiat 126 Maluch. With a whopping 0.6 liter, 4 cylinder engine, you're bound to outrun a bicycle at least 50% of the time."<span id='postcolor'>

Where did they get the extra 2 cylinders?<span id='postcolor'>

Never mind, there was a 600cm 4 cylinder version after all wow.gifbiggrin.gif , they used to modify it and rev it upto 11000rpm or so. smile.gif

i believe that a number of diffrenyt fiats were produced in various eastenr european countries over the years... excellent work!!! yay more east cars!

sovautowebring

Great P-Fiat, Denoir.  I'm guessing faded orange to be it's most commonly seen colour.

Has anyone created the UAZ 450 van as seen all over the former East Bloc?

87001.gif

Could make a good ambulance with flashing lights, sirens, the works... smile.gif

I love it! Denior = our Fiat dealer. LOL. Keep up the tweaking. I'd like mine in British racing green with a tan leather or cloth interior. I want all the options. Cd player? Hmmm? LOL. Just kiddin!!! I look forward to this AWSOME car from Denoir. Its truly a work of art. By the way what kind of finnancing are you offering? 0%? How about my used UAZ as trade in! tounge.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (denoir @ Sep. 25 2002,06:37)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">fiat3.jpg

Fiat 126

Max Speed: 120 km/h

Acceleration: 0-100 km/h in 2 minutes

It was produced in many Eastern European countries in the world on license from FIAT.<span id='postcolor'>

HOLY CHRIST!!!!! Man I haven't seen so much as a picture of one of those cars in over 10 years, but those used to be all over the place in Cuba! We used to call them "Polska's" on account of them being made in Poland smile.gif. This is too cool, I have to get this biggrin.gif

My dad almost got one of those back in '94 for about Å700, the 126bis I think it was. Looked pretty cute but driving it up a fairly steep hill with 3 adults and a child in it was a 20mph experience with it going flat out - we ended up with a mini instead tounge.gif

Great model so far, I look forward to thrashing it around Nogova smile.gif

Sorry for not replying sooner, but I was abroad for 10 days. The status of the Fiat project is that real life is taking its toll and I will probably be unable to work on it for at least a week, perhaps two. I'll try to complete it after that smile.gif

i have this car !! biggrin.gif

i buy it for 50$ and upgrade 450$

my car have overclocking engine - 30 horses smile.gif

Max Speed: ~145 km/h but whells want brake away biggrin.gif

look here http://of.fpp.pl/?pl:picture:917::::

its the best car on the world biggrin.gif

sory for my english sad.gif

KaT

Your English is ok KaT. smile.gif

Yah, the regular Fiat 126 has 0-100Km/h in 47s.... my dads had about 27s after mods, sorry for misinformation Denoir.

buahahahahahahahah

i repeired in f126 my engine (one week) and I go to forest and my friend go to ditch biggrin.gif

I repeired f126 (two weeks)

yesterday I have done repeir

now I come back from forest where I destroy left front wheel

wheel is stoping now biggrin.gif