Sign in to follow this  
jafergon

New ingame ship screenshots

I´ve almost finished my first Flashpoint addon. It´s an an amphibious operations ship (Dock Landing Ship). It´s based real ships like Whidbey Island class and Galicia/Rotterdam. You can walk around all 7 decks and up to two helicopters can land on the deck. You can also launch amphibious craft and vehicles from her dock (as you can see in the screenshots).

It will be abailable in two versions: static object and a fully operational ship. Helicopters can land on both versions, but only the static object version can be used with amphibious vehicles due to some problems with the OFP engine.

I´m currently working on a rotating radar antenna and finishing up some details.

More screenshots tomorrow...

Jafegon

lsd1.jpg

lsd3.jpg

lsd5.jpg

lsd7.jpg

lsd9.jpg

Wow...I've waited for something like that since June 2001...

I hope it will be available soon...!

The screenshots are promissing, htat might be one of tzhe few outstandinf User Made Addons that actually can bring some new posibilities into user made missions.

only letdown...

...the heli pad is to small for taking of with a OV-10  wink.gif

Thanks, I forgot to mention the release date, hopefuly It will be ready before next weekend smile.gif

Very nice work!

For a second I thought that inside shot was a real life photo, great attention to detail.

FYI, ships radar is pretty simple to do.

Just name the selection in the resolution lods "osa_radar" and create the 2 point axis in the memory lod and call the axis "osa radaru".

Nothing needs to be added to the cpp as long as it inherits from the ship classes.

Hope that helps,

SelectThis

OH MY GOD. The texures and everything about that are like 100 times better than the LST. Question:I doubt its possible, but will you be able to stand in/on it when its moving?

If you can walk on it.. it cant move. Amazing job on it!

This is a work in progress so belongs in O2 Projects smile.gif

Moving smile.gif

OH MY FUCKING GOD!

Gimme gimme gimme!!!!!!

hunger!

my apologies for using swear words

Damn nice work man cant wait to play with

dutch Navy has also that kind of ship

rott3.jpg

will it also have Goalkeeper Gatling-principle 30mm gun?

rott1.jpg

You could always change it around a bit and turn it into a carrier. Although you might get some flack about how the islands are too small for one, even though a carrier group is mentioned in the intro to Flashpoint.

HOLY SHIT!!!! Thats the coolest looking addon I have ever seen!!! Its about time we got a good navel ship. How long did it take you to make that beauty?

I think Jafergon is Jesus or something because this is what ive been waiting for... for.. FOREVER!

*drools*

cloney addmagazine "droolmag";this addweapon "drool";