Are you sure it isn't the Contact DLC respirator? It looks remarkably similar.

I am  wondering if any mod  creators can create a new btr-80 mod with just the btr-80  that can also  be back ported to Arma 2 that are not Arma 1 models?  My son is a high functioning autistic kid with myoclonus who likes variety.

He would like a three member crew not just two members like the current ones available in Arma 2 now.  Thanks for you help.  Stephen Kastl Raleigh NC

• Haha 1

Unfortunately this section of the forum is neither for requests nor Arma2.  Expect it to be locked or moved. As an alternative, check out Red Hammer Studios series of mods for Arma2.  These are available from armaholic.com . As another alternative, the LAV-25 does have as I recall a 3 man crew and is a close equivalent. 

-k 

50 minutes ago, kkastl8@gmail.com said:

I am  wondering if any mod  creators can create a new btr-80 mod with just the btr-80  that can also  be back ported to Arma 2 that are not Arma 1 models?  My son is a high functioning autistic kid with myoclonus who likes variety.

He would like a three member crew not just two members like the current ones available in Arma 2 now.  Thanks for you help.  Stephen Kastl Raleigh NC

Thread moved to the correct place. As this is the Arma3 area of the forums you will find most content creators making content on for Arma3 only, i doubt many will want to go to the trouble of making content for Arma2 especially since that game is alot less active.