max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

I run a WW2 Unit, and we have amphibious invasions every now and then, but the tanks are missing. I've looked around everywhere for a LCT Mod, but have been unable to find one. If you find one, please link it. Thanks.

Apologies if this has already been brought up or exists. I'd love to see a mod with up-to-date/2020s U.S. Army Infantrymen equipped with the new Integrated Head Protection System (IHPS), Modular Scalable Vest and Blast Pelvic Protector. Here are some pics for reference: 5c805c0726289879961ea32a?width=700&forma

5da655b34af909541b73de85?width=1100&form

ENVG-Binocular.jpg

New U.S. Army/USMC ENVG-B NODs

If possible, I also think the addition of the new M17/M18 pistol would fit here as well. This mod could probably be expanded with the new USMC evolutions regarding squad size, weapons and equipment as well. Lastly, combat uniforms with some rolled sleeves please!

I really like the salt flat of Altis to the east, I wish someone could make a terrain which is just a big salt flat.

The TKOH terrain South Asia has some vast desert flat areas that might suffice.No actual salt flats though.

3 hours ago, pvtTunt said:

I really like the salt flat of Altis to the east, I wish someone could make a terrain which is just a big salt flat.

Merged your thread to the correct location, in future please post addon requests in this thread.

• Thanks 1

Anyone aware of an addon that adds Syria-Style Technicals?

7 hours ago, pvtTunt said:

Anyone aware of an addon that adds Syria-Style Technicals?

CUP added some rather nice toyotas and VTN also has some. All that is missing is a paint job!

Looking for someone to create a TFAR-like mod but for betterdiscord, since that version has API plugins that can be installed. Thank You in advance

I'm looking for a mod I used to have that came with like 4 colored Gorka suits and a Russian Covered Helmet that had like "Shotgun Shell" loops in the helmet. Does anyone know of it?

I remember the colors were two different types of greens, there was a tan variant, etc.

RHS AFRF? Plenty of Gorka suits. Not sure about the helmet - the SB7 has MOLLE-style webbing, maybe that's it.

Hey all, I got back into ARMA after fixing my SSD again.

I noticed when it updated, I lost a mode named Blood Spurt or something like that. It was on STEAM WORKSHOP and subscribed but I cannot find it anymore in the launcher.

Does anyone have a backup of it? It shows a huge burst of blood from the exit wound. It is a not a blood mist mod.

Appreciate any help.

43 minutes ago, EO said:

Hi EO,

Its NOT bloodlust. It was named Blood Spurt or Blood Burst... It looked like Bloodlust blood spurts but twice as much or wide.... I cannot find it or google fu it anymore for some reason.

@ pvtTunt... thanks for the update but I have Blood Mist and it does not look the same. 

I found BloodLust LITE... and it looks similar without the blown away bodies.

Another request for an oldie which I cannot find was a mod that would "throw bodies out of tanks" once the tank has exploded.

I am playing the Resistance campaign from Steam Workshop during partial lockdown and OMG, flashback to Operation Flashpoint but with the higher quality Arma 3 engine, CUP and RHS assets!

I added a few mods and want to add thrown bodies as well as Smarter Tanks (I believe this was integrated into RHS) with Lambs RPG, RPGTard and it makes the battles crazy hard.

Going to run through Operations Flashpoint and Red Hammer again, then pull an all nighter with a Red Dawn type mod for 80s campaign.

I really wish we had m224 mortar in Arma, which is indeed one of the most utilize indirect fire weapons in the Middle East by US force. And i really mean that i wish RHS team see me saying this, as most of us are already having it among our top mod list anyway. But having m224 60mm, A1 or not, in any shape or form, made by anyone would be much much appreciated. With M170 or hand held launch, I'd take both options to have 🙂

Trust me, everyone of us are wanting it in the back of our minds, the hidden minds without even knowing it!! Now that i just reminded you guys, and you all have to know how nice it would be to having to play with United States frontline mortar which is use by all branch of it's armed forces including the Army Ranger! 

Seriously it's great to have 60mm(range of ~2000m) mortar in arma. Would be a great addition in Arma' tactical battlefields which are mostly happened at squad-platoon engagement, only sometime campany level. And i really do need it, so please help me...

really tough thing to integrate in a way that is portable and convenient, that said, VTN mod has an M224 with some really cool scritped funcitonality.

On 7/22/2020 at 3:58 AM, wsxcgy said:

really tough thing to integrate in a way that is portable and convenient, that said, VTN mod has an M224 with some really cool scritped funcitonality.

I have never experienced VTN mod, cuz most of my folks are already using RHS. Thanks for the info btw, i can go check it out on myself at least.

I would imagine can it be like what 3BF has in their weapon mod, which is a 51mm mortar i guess (might be wrong). And i think there are already some small/one man pqrtable mortars on armaholic, like Czech 60mm and that particular ww2 mortar. But yeah, most of them don't have AI compatiblity. Even the 3bf one which is made by all around team (3bf guys) isn't AI capable i think, though I'm not sure about that info.

So what i really want to simply put is a fully functional m224 in one of those mods in most of our top most list, with AI functionality of cuz.

How about making it in the form of one bag disassemblable static instead of two bags like all the other static weapons? You know what i mean by that right? And at the end give it functionalities like every other mortars only with short maximum range? Can it be done that way in Arma modding?

Edit: i had found one! Though it is alittle bit outdated the thing still work(kinda). I had needing a m224 for making scenario.

Edited by Bukain
i found it

Wanted: The Thing monster type for ARMA 3 like this:

I was playing this for a bit and it is awesome. I think something like a dripping bloody blob of meat and tentacles with an every growing mouth that ate up the players and AI would be a great horror or escape mission.

Imagine a virus infecting the population, with carriers of it. Similar to zombie effect except they get bigger and bigger.

You can chop it down by blow bits of it off until it reaches a critical state to kill it. 

Can use some of the workshop horror mods to stick heads, arms and foots onto it (attach points?) to grow it. Follow a huge blood trail as you try to hunt it down or escape it as it tries to hunt you down.

Maybe something like an Aliascartoon type effect?

It would be really cool if you added the new Israeli assault rifle, IWI Arad.

Guest Paolo G.

I would love to see a M26 Pershing in the game. It would be great for Korean War battles.

On 7/30/2020 at 2:06 AM, cavko9 said:

It would be really cool if you added the new Israeli assault rifle, IWI Arad.

I want that sight

Edited by R0adki11
no quoting images - as per forum rules

I did a search but could not find it, but has anyone ported the classic CWC faces over to ARMA 3?

Specifically, GUBA, Anderson, Robert Hammer, and all the protaginist and antagonist?

I do see the ARMA 2 faces in game though.