max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

Are you sure it isn't the Contact DLC respirator? It looks remarkably similar.

I am  wondering if any mod  creators can create a new btr-80 mod with just the btr-80  that can also  be back ported to Arma 2 that are not Arma 1 models?  My son is a high functioning autistic kid with myoclonus who likes variety.

He would like a three member crew not just two members like the current ones available in Arma 2 now.  Thanks for you help.  Stephen Kastl Raleigh NC

• Haha 1

Unfortunately this section of the forum is neither for requests nor Arma2.  Expect it to be locked or moved. As an alternative, check out Red Hammer Studios series of mods for Arma2.  These are available from armaholic.com . As another alternative, the LAV-25 does have as I recall a 3 man crew and is a close equivalent. 

-k 

50 minutes ago, kkastl8@gmail.com said:

I am  wondering if any mod  creators can create a new btr-80 mod with just the btr-80  that can also  be back ported to Arma 2 that are not Arma 1 models?  My son is a high functioning autistic kid with myoclonus who likes variety.

He would like a three member crew not just two members like the current ones available in Arma 2 now.  Thanks for you help.  Stephen Kastl Raleigh NC

Thread moved to the correct place. As this is the Arma3 area of the forums you will find most content creators making content on for Arma3 only, i doubt many will want to go to the trouble of making content for Arma2 especially since that game is alot less active.

Okay so ive seen the current mecha mods, dont get me wrong they are beyond awesome! However i would really like a mod that has Mechs and possibly the enemies from the MUV LUV anime universe! Or even if thats a tall order,then maybe just the mechs themselves /pilot uniforms id be happy with.

can anyone help me bring this to fruition? Im willing to discuss terms an all the rest.

Any replies or info would be much appreciated 🙂

helpppppppppppppppppppp

What specifically in the screenshot are you referring to?
Where did you get the screenshot?

7 hours ago, Harzach said:

What specifically in the screenshot are you referring to?
Where did you get the screenshot?

I got it from this site: 

https://steamcommunity.com/id/matthijsonPC/screenshots/?appid=107410&sort=newestfirst&browsefilter=myfiles&view=imagewall#scrollTop=1200

What i am interested in the most are the Helmets, Plate Carriers and Backpacks. Unfortunately the creator of that post doesnt answer about questions on what mods he is using

4 hours ago, BlackSomethingDown said:

Gear is probably COS by Sakuraba, with shirts being Project BJC.

Dude, i think thats exactly what i was looking for. Thank you so much!!!

31 minutes ago, DangerousJ said:

Dude, i think thats exactly what i was looking for. Thank you so much!!! 

The plate carriers in COS are only available in OD btw and some of the pouches do not have loaded textures. I think most guys running some kind of COS have their own private retextures.

7 minutes ago, BlackSomethingDown said:

The plate carriers in COS are only available in OD btw and some of the pouches do not have loaded textures. I think most guys running some kind of COS have their own private retextures.

And unfortunately the french flag is all over them. Maybe they will bring out a new verision without them. 

As far as i know the mod works pretty good. No issues so far. Tank you again!

19 hours ago, DangerousJ said:

Does anyone know this mod?  

Thread merged and moved to the correct location, please use the correct thread next time.

• Like 1

a mod with the sig sg 540 rifle missing. there is a very good 510 and many of the 550 ..

@niko366 You have already received an advisory warning for violating our rules. Our rules state:

13) Write in English

Please write only in English on the public forums. Avoid writing in any other language or any kind of slang or txt speak since the majority of the members most likely won't understand. In private messages you are of course welcome to write in any language you wish.

If you continue to violate the rules, restrictions will be placed on your account. 

Thank You, 

Deathstroke 

There was talks about it 3 years ago and a quick youtube video of Deathstroke. I'm calling forth the mod gods to make this a reality. 

Does anyone know about the guy who attempted to do this originally?  

Looking for map enhancement MOD

Hi guys, do you know any mod can provide some advanced marker on map, something like radar range circle frome detected vehicle or stationary radar??

It look like CMO style:CMO MAP , yellow for friendly and red for threats.

I think it'll improve jets and ships combat experince for well.

Sig Sauer MCX

HK433

Do you know of any MOD that have these added?

Or do you have any additional plans?