max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

Hey how about home made armored vehicle like

Spoiler

7RVJpcn.jpg

and

Spoiler

3ydFvYE.jpg

And also it can have all kinds of ffv positions so they can be a troop transport or a mobile bullet dispenser or just a over packed tin can with as many variations as you want.

What about the crew? no one asks. well why not a custom home made weapons pack, webbing, uniforms, etc just let your creative juices run.

It's about time we show our Guerrilla buddies some love!

Sorry bout the spam had a goof moment

10 hours ago, shadowhunter123 said:

A proper mohawk template. (The one currently is extremely difficult and confusing to use, have no idea what part im painting due to the weird items scattered all over the texture.)

If you want it different, Someone would have to go in the model and redo the UV mapping completely. That means; import into Blender/Maya/3DS MAX and unwrap it again and re aligning all the UV's. Which in turn would lead to the helicopter being different, which then requires its own addon. I don't expect to find many here who'd want to go through all that work.

I'd like too see a mod or a script that when a mortar round lands it turns out to be a blind or did shell/round?

14 hours ago, Pek said:

If you want it different, Someone would have to go in the model and redo the UV mapping completely. That means; import into Blender/Maya/3DS MAX and unwrap it again and re aligning all the UV's. Which in turn would lead to the helicopter being different, which then requires its own addon. I don't expect to find many here who'd want to go through all that work.

That makes sense. I just wish I knew what parts seperated. Like I notice the texture doesn't show the full slices to both sides of the body of the helicopter. Its mainly tedious in regards to adding lettering and stuff. 

4 hours ago, shadowhunter123 said:

That makes sense. I just wish I knew what parts seperated. Like I notice the texture doesn't show the full slices to both sides of the body of the helicopter. Its mainly tedious in regards to adding lettering and stuff. 

Yeah, I know. Its a pretty complicated UV Map.

2 hours ago, Pek said:

Yeah, I know. Its a pretty complicated UV Map.

Thank you for your help though 😄 I'll play around with it and see what we can get haha

On 6/29/2019 at 9:47 AM, zukov said:

I'm not sure but i guess in Unsung mod

I've checked and it doesn't have it. 😞

Can someone please make a patch so that the NI arms 416 pack use JSRS sounds? it's not included as part of the JSRS NI arms mod.

• Like 1

Will anyone ever make a Rhodesian Infantry uniform with the shorts? Seems like something that should've been made by now. scouttrooper2.jpg

• Haha 1

You should learn how to make them if it's so easy! /S

I think there's is a request thread somewhere.

• Like 1

How about a nice static object Cruise Ship with interior. Would be awesome for missions

• Like 2

An area where ARMA has always been lacking is with snow/arctic content. Just thought that it would be nice to have some proper cold weather snow vehicles and other assets to expand the area of operations further north, especially taking in mind that the top dogs (US, China and Russia) all share some of the harshest winters up north. Would be dope to have something like this in ARMA.

PAY-Putins-forces-carry-out-major-Cold-W

DeCKKXPWkAEjvIZ.jpg

russia-arctic-base.jpg

Russian_Army_Northern_Fleet_arctic_briga

brp03.jpg

BvS10-01.jpg

or at least some good old tire chains 😃

480px-JLTV-DEC14-4999.jpg

• Like 6

I'd like to have a module that can add/ subtract magazines for turrets in zeus or in editor. Additionally it could be used in singleplayer by someone on the ground. 

Can someone add the Gendarmie text to the blue press helmet with the neck flap, I always thought it looked like a riot-esque helmet. 

I wish someone slap up some pylons and targeting system on Caesar BTT. Not all Caesar btt but gray out one like the RHS one (Horizon Island Defence Force), as no one would love greenish vinyled family airplane with rockets and bombs.

And as optional: some interior mods like targeting tv and etc... 

• Like 2

In Arma 2 public data, there are a old school specnaz in partizan camo, with and without vest and Commander too, the textures are pretty good.  Someone has tried to port?
the new Avenger helmet would be perfect and the characters are reusable like  pro russia indipendentists etc....

EBHGmTqXYAA3O3z?format=jpg&name=small

Requesting/looking for a simple retexture of all the vanilla and dlc/bohemia military vehicles to a black color, something similar to the normal black textures for the Orca or Ghosthawk. Thanks.

This has probably been asked a bunch of times but as a Brit, id love to see if someone could create a HMS Queen Elizabeth Static ship that AI could fully  interact with along with the ALiVE mod. Or is there one in the works?

Hi all,

I was wondering, is anyone interested into redoing the island of Nogova, altering it with larger villages and cities, and a renewed roads-system? (whilst keeping the original atmosphere of the island.)
Maybe something along the lines of how an old mod for ArmA CWA had it, a speedway/highway between the main western desert Airport and Lipany city in the east?

And if possible, to go with it: Redoing the original Resistance militia having them become part of 2035 timeline, without going too outlandish? (inspired by AAF perhaps?)
I mean, I would like to see those guys appear in a digitalized Alpenflage/Flecktarn pattern for camouflage worn by them, mainly to serve as a wink/nudge to the original
Resistance of 1988 timeperiod when they were going against General Guba..  Thanks for taking it into consideration to whoever happens to do something with it.

Does anyone know of a mod to bind common squad commands to a custom keybind (like via the custom controls menu)?

I’d like to bind critical commands like ‘everyone: open/hold fire’ or ‘everyone: go prone’ to their own keys (for eg I’d use O and P and those examples). 

I’ve searched and sampled loads and there are plenty of mods that re-jig or add command menus, or keybinds to open specific command menus, but I can’t find anything that binds specific commands. Basically: I do not want more menus, I just want the command at the press of a key. 

The closest mod I’ve come across is C2, it had an option to bind ‘everyone: suppressing fire’ to a key.  A start at least. 

I have two ideas for mods regarding PiP rendering.

The first one: toggling PiP rendering with a single keystroke.
Imagine you have PiP disabled to gain some extra frames per second. But then you need to reverse, for some reason or another can't use third person view, and you need to use your rear view mirrors/camera, but they are turned off. It would be very helpful to be able to turn them on with a single key press, reverse, then turn them off.

The second suggestion: making the driver view MFD switch to rear view when reversing.
I find the driver view MFD very useful when commanding AI-crewed vehicles. It lets me see ahead while looking around with the main view. But when I have to reverse manually, I have to turn the periscope around to see where I'm going. It would be nice if the camera switched to rear view when reversing.
Alternatively, a rear view MFD page could be added.

Edited by bluesilence
Grammar

On 8/4/2019 at 9:14 AM, zukov said:

In Arma 2 public data, there are a old school specnaz in partisan camo, with and without vest and Commander too, the textures are pretty good.  Someone has tried to port?
the new Avenger helmet would be perfect and the characters are reusable like  pro Russia independents etc....

Check out CUP, im sure they may have ported that. If not it will be on their list to do.