max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

On 4/3/2019 at 8:31 AM, Dedmen said:

Can you explain what you mean by "map"? If you mean terrain then.. they clearly already exist.

I think he mean non-fiction versions, with for instance real-life names for villages and no or other type of military infrastructure. It would be a lot of work for minor differences IMO.

Hello folks, I'm looking for any gear mods that add ammunition pouches and ammo belts to the backpack slot. I'm doing this for the Halo 3 marines in the OPTRE mod. I already have the TAC vests mod which has 2 options, but I'm looking for more. Thanks.

I was firing up A2/OA again just for fun and wanted to ask if anyone knew of any campaign remakes for A3 from A2/OA? 

I'm mainly looking for the Red Harvest, and DLC BAF, PMC, and ACR addons main campaigns...

Playing those again in A2/OA feels clunky with the older animation system, even though we had cool mods like COSLX to make it more interesting.

• Like 2

Just a simple retexture of a uniform that fits into the vietnam era in OG-107 camo would be nice 

Bit of a nerdy request coming up, But I would love to see a reskin of the A10 In game to look like toothless the nightfury or the lightfury from the newest movie. 

Want to see a massive overhaul with whole new gameplay similar to TotalWar game(pc). Like you commend from your ground troops, ships, aircrafts (must be in airbase), building FOBs etc from birdseye view, make strategic placement throughout huge map like that of Civilization andTotalWar. And..., when the two opponent meet each other on the map, the battle is to enfold, like an ordinary Arma 3 mission except battleground, terrain, weather, time, circumstances are all up to your placement of unit in the map (where they meet). Just imagine Civilization 5/6, but with Arma 3 battle when the two troops of different side meet(but I would minus politic, government, huge tech tree, etc). 

I think that is impossible, as of my guess even though I don't know anything about modding or scripting. Thx😂😂

Hi, if someone is interested i got a few weapons available for use.

https://gamebanana.com/members/1247644

I was thinking someone could create a working and usable laptop. For example, a Panasonic Toughbook would be a good one, all Toughbooks usually use Windows 7, Windows XP. I don't know how to put photos so this text will have to do. 

Guys, does anyone want to make a Streit Group Spartan armored car with a 4 × 4 wheel formula developed by the canadian company Streit Group on the chassis of a Ford 550 car in 2012? It is used by armies of many countries.

Is there a mod out there that has the Mil Mi-4 helicopter? If not, is there one being planned or made?

mil-mi-4-3d-model-animated-max-obj-mtl-fmi-4_35.jpg

I'm probably going to get a lot of stick for this, but I wanted to know if THIS kind of infantry gameplay were possible in Arma 3? How complex would it be to design such a mod allowing this sort of interaction with the environment in the game?

Mine's not really a wish by the way, just curious to know.  Thanks. 

EDIT: Apologies to the DEVs for incorrectly posting as seperate topic. 

Like to see a reskin of the new CRBN suits in M81 woodland camo.

• Like 1

On 6/20/2019 at 8:15 PM, Laqueesha said:

Like to see a reskin of the new CRBN suits in M81 woodland camo.

might be tricky since all the Contact stuff is encrypted right now, but I could try something.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

One thing I currently really really wanting/needing rn is, completed France Armed Force, yes simply that.

And yes I know there are several France mods like r3f and armamodfrance to named a few, but non have complete(still kudos to every devs of those mods). ,What I want to mean by "complete"; I just want France force which has enough vehicles (land, sea, air) and equipment that can be compare to that of  USAF and AFRF of RHS,or that of bw, ffaa, vme pla, etc. Just having several main vehicles and equipments currently in use by a certain nation can be great mod. No need to include all France mil machines and equipments in service. Just wanting it for so long, thx

For example_ A France mod with all r3f infantry contents+leclerc, rafale, vbci or vab, and cuz vbl! And several heli; would be a blast for me!

i'm wondering if possible to rebuild Utes with livonia assets, obviously when will be public in a short time. This island has the right proportion( 10 km2)  for pvp multiplayer. I'm not sure that source files are available

For fun with the new Contact cDLC coming, can someone port Howard the Alien into ARMA:

Source files - free to use:

https://mega.nz/#!sbB0BSpS!1uHZ-Y_5PN16RM6llg61THgkaSc-bEC8kKtZRUFOT28

https://sketchfab.com/3d-models/howardd-the-alien-3d-model-7c9e8675065d41dcbe2e2207e95ad616

Would be awesome to port the dance moves into ARMA under an ACE interactive animation or something...

Song by Lil Uzi Vert - Money Longer

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 6/10/2019 at 7:45 PM, EDIOE said:

Is there a mod out there that has the Mil Mi-4 helicopter? If not, is there one being planned or made?

mil-mi-4-3d-model-animated-max-obj-mtl-fmi-4_35.jpg

I'm not sure but i guess in Unsung mod

A module placeable in Zeus to replicate random artillery fire.

A proper mohawk template. (The one currently is extremely difficult and confusing to use, have no idea what part im painting due to the weird items scattered all over the texture.)

He guys another request here this time how about home made armored vehicles, just let your imagination run wild with that one. In my opinion we let our want to have irl realism in the game which is all good and dandy but think about the FIA for a minute they just run around in unarmored pick up truck but why can't they have armored pick up truck of some weird armored V shaped hull vehicle that is so ugly is just send chills down your spine. A good example of this is Rhodesian armored vehicles maybe some one might be inspired to make some thing like these.

3ydFvYE.jpg

And also it can have all kinds of ffv positions so they can be a troop transport or a mobile bullet dispenser or just a over packed tin can with as many variations as you want.

7RVJpcn.jpg

But what about the crew you may ask? Why not a home made low tech weapons pack! Again ever since the start of history man has had improvise weapons and vehicles so why stop at super cool special commando gear high speed, low drag 12 magazines, 5 rockets a machine gun, rifle and pistol.

Why not show some love to the guerrilla and irregular fighters or troops who need to improvise.

Spoiler

Thanks for reading.