max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

A map of the Mariana Trench?

The reason is I want to simulate the descent to it in ARMA. It could be underwater and just for exploration to see how big it would be.

Or without water so we can fly over it as well.

• Like 4

Hoping that someone might have the talent to build a new Sig Sauer Weapons pack with:

Sig Sauer SIG516 (Maybe get creative and make a 14.5" Barrel variant)

516-patrol-2017.jpg

Sig Sauer SIG716 DMR

716-fde-web.jpg

Sig Sauer MCX Virtus SBR

mcx-virtus-sbr-11.jpg

Sig Sauer MPX SMG

p-sigsauer-wmpx-8b-9-km-sbr-sig-mpx-9mm-sigmpx1.jpg

Sig Sauer P320-M17

m17-ms-left_3.jpg

Sig Sauer P365

365-product-on-white-7_1_1.jpg

This would be pretty sweet, considering there's some Sig sights already in the game, and moreso that the U.S. military among others who are beginning to field these weapons.

• Like 5

I need some way to auto-install scripts and that can show and add what it did to any named mission in a window inside the mission to make the changes to happen ,no restart.

Thank you.

SImple idea ! A little mod that make player can't use direcly item like magz, grenade, etc.. in he's backpack ! If he want to use them the player need to drag and drop in the uniform or vest ! I think is more realistic like this ! If a mod like this already exist.. PLZ tell me :)

any mod that makes it possible to clearly see through sights while wearing thermal goggles?

Would love to see someone make a robotic infantry mod. (I'm surprised there hasn't been one in vanilla considering the 2035 setting.)

Game mode ideas:

Dreadnoughts:

• using attachto to frankenstein a yuge (trump speak) spaceship / destroyer (maybe at least 3 aircraft carriers long by 2 wide) that is set with an obnoxious amount of weapons but a vulnerability inside a part of it.
  • Could be Aliens, robots, or any evil empire.
  • Ship is on a path to destroy all living things on the map (pick a map)
  • Simulated game time for its arrival (say 1 hour) by setting enemy craft at the edge outside of the map travelling slowly into the center. 
  • Players have to setup and defend their base.
  • Options to build up last stand defenses and take flying vehicles loaded with assault team to board the "ship" if they make it, and fight CQB either enemy, AI or both defense to destroy the ship's core to stop it.

Scavengers:

• same idea as above except player team are on assault, as pirates, scavengers and needs to board, attack and recover treasure or important piece of trinket and escape to win.
  • Still needs to bypass defenses, or onboard lifeforms...
  • may be a Space Hulk with aliens, or boarding a live military vessel ...
  • could be at sea or "floating" in space.
  • Need to get by ship defenses to board.

Thought of these ideas while watching Guardians of the Galaxy and Banned Inc's incredible ARMA videos:

If there is a tutorial for making crazy attachto vehicles that are AI usable, please point me the way.

1980s-spec M1 Abrams tanks (like XM1, M1IP, and non-A1 M1s) and an M151 MUTT jeep.

On 3/17/2019 at 3:01 AM, Valken said:

If there is a tutorial for making crazy attachto vehicles that are AI usable, please point me the way.

• Thanks 1

I wish any of the top plane modders to make a Super Tucano or AT-6B(upgraded Texan II) in their real-life. I just got an account and have been wanting to suggested this for a long time, but couldn't because i was getting into troubles with account creation.  Arma 3 being an infantry focused simulation, these light attack aircrafts would be the best suited for it imo. And you can fly a mission or two with these planes in this small map of a Stratis without going off over the map in a matter of seconds 😁

12 minutes ago, Bukain said:

I wish any of the top plane modders to make a Super Tucano

Search before posting..

Hello, since in my opinion our beloved Arma is a infantry sim and the thing most infantry does the most is walking, running and jogging. So can some make different animations for "safe", "aware" and "danger" so it can have more variety in movement when it comes to player and AI movement.

Some examples

Spoiler

huYfHN5.jpeg

wwqYyq3.jpeg

XaToaZ9.jpeg

Zr2TKJ0.jpeg

jsuCvYH.jpeg

I got this idea from Graviteam Tactics

and also is it possible to add physics so vehicle crew and passengers. Lets say the crew men are turned out is it possible to add a kinda jiggle effect to them? that'll also be a neat touch.

• Like 2

New movement sets like that are very difficult to add, so highly unlikely to happen.

And no it is impossible to add such physics to crew.

• Sad 1

1 minute ago, HorribleGoat said:

New movement sets like that are very difficult to add, so highly unlikely to happen.

And no it is impossible to add such physics to crew.

Alright thanks for the quick response. Have a pleasant day.

1 hour ago, B_Fox said:

have more variety in movement when it comes to player and AI movement.

Let's make a wish for the next arma series ! :thumbs-up:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, B_Fox said:

different animations for "safe", "aware" and "danger"

You can play a little bit though with the current animations and the eventhandles and i remember a mod animation pack from polpox

• Like 1

On 3/19/2019 at 1:23 PM, Dedmen said:

Search before posting..

Oh thx for pointing me out that Dev thread, it seems really promising naw. Honestly I have been in and out of armaholic and workshop for years by now and only come upon this outdated a29 that hadn't been updated for so long, never know someone already making one until you mentioned it here. I thought there is only one a29 mod out there these whole years. But c'mom even this new development started without my knowledge in some way, why can't you just ignored the a-29  and look at the TexanII one instead, cuz it's two plane I requested afterall.  

And on the other hand, I'm very VERY new to this forum . To be honest though, I just only learned how to reply to a particular comment (bi forum itself has some tricks to it's own/or maybe I'm just to dumb (most likely))! Just finished making an account ~aweek ago just to make this request and some other comments on Firewill thread and Mr.pookie mods to thx them, that's all. Btw thx anyway.

I would love to see Sahrani get the 2035 update like Malden did. In Fact all old BI maps should get an update.

• Like 3

Hi I'm not sure if anyone has ever tried making this map before but considering the origins of Altis, Stratis and Malden wouldn't it be great if someone could make maps of their real life counterparts? (Limnos-Altis, Agios Efstratios-Stratis and Lefkada-Malden). Like I say I don't know if anyone has ever tried doing it before but I would love it if someone did

• Like 1

20 minutes ago, K908798 said:

(Limnos-Altis, Agios Efstratios-Stratis and Lefkada-Malden)

Hello there K908798  and welcome also to Bis Forums !

Yes , this would be nice !

Might be that you 're Greek ?

11 hours ago, K908798 said:

Hi I'm not sure if anyone has ever tried making this map before but considering the origins of Altis, Stratis and Malden wouldn't it be great if someone could make maps of their real life counterparts? (Limnos-Altis, Agios Efstratios-Stratis and Lefkada-Malden). Like I say I don't know if anyone has ever tried doing it before but I would love it if someone did

Can you explain what you mean by "map"? If you mean terrain then.. they clearly already exist.