max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

1 hour ago, Dallas Medina said:

Looks like it's gone. Found a mission that used it, with a link here: 

Looks like..... you are the one that made it..... lol. Yeah from what I remember when I used it a while ago it was very glitchy and would crash the game to desktop if it was destroyed.

Thanks for the confirmation, i was trying to see if it was an unauthorised upload to steam, as i've had to deal with a few. During my testing and its release it was never reported it would crash the game. But then again its quite common that most people don't actual ever report such issues to authors of content. However please note the addon was made before APEX and the Jet DLC been released, hence why i removed the addon from steam and other download sources as i no longer have the time nor interest in making content.

Just now, R0adki11 said:

Thanks for the confirmation, i was trying to see if it was an unauthorised upload to steam, as i've had to deal with a few. During my testing and its release it was never reported it would crash the game. But then again its quite common that most people don't actual ever report such issues to authors of content. However please note the addon was made before APEX and the Jet DLC been released, hence why i removed the addon from steam and other download sources as i no longer have the time nor interest in making content.

That's a damn shame. I love the MiG-21 it's such a unique looking aircraft. It's old but it's mean looking. I'll miss it. I'll never get to drop barrel bombs on ISIS again :(

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Dallas Medina said:

That's a damn shame. I love the MiG-21 it's such a unique looking aircraft. It's old but it's mean looking. I'll miss it. I'll never get to drop barrel bombs on ISIS again :(

Well there is a Mig-21 in Unsung, and the model that is used is going to be in the upcoming PRACS: SLA Faction 2017

1 minute ago, R0adki11 said:

Well there is a Mig-21 in Unsung, and the model that is used is going to be in the upcoming PRACS: SLA Faction 2017

I know, but I don't want my game to load all that content and maps and crap just to use one jet, and it doesn't even have modern day markings, just NVA. I was hoping for a Syrian Air Force MiG-21, or even any MiG-21 with a basic desert or woodland or even plain grey camo scheme.

• Like 1

Hi, does anybody know of any "Chemical weapons/bombs" type mod or script thats worth trying out that adapts either the ACE gas mask or any gas mask for that matter into it? I've come across very little to none and only have seen one in steam workshop but it hasn't been updated in almost 2 years. Others are for Arma 2 and Arma. Any pointers would be great! Thanks!

Hey im looking for a mod that makes firing smoke rounds with the MAAWS (either RHS or Vanilla) possible. I know about the SFP but a smaller solution would be nice. Cheers!

im looking for a proper juggernaut suit, able to withstand .50 cal, just basic black camo is fine, if its possible make it so you cant run with it on, and full body protection, so head torso, arms, legs etc... just 3 pieces of armor, helmet, vest, and uniform, ive attached some photos for reference. https://goo.gl/images/aiq29H https://goo.gl/images/4bWdoM https://goo.gl/images/LQrxy4 if you need to contact me add me on discord or join my units discord server:  https://discord.gg/BRSjjQ8 Death0930#6760

Edited by death0930
forgot some info

Hello all, recently a mod called "Personal Arsenal-Modified" was uploaded and shortly thereafter deleted. It claimed to add (iirc) not only personal arsenal, but also personal garage in op, ability to edit magazines (maybe turret mags or maybe inventory) on vehicles, and edit dynamic loadouts for vehicles. When it was uploaded I didn't and still don't have arma 3 installed. So I favorited it to save it for later so to speak. I asked the author why he deleted and he said it was too cheaty. I would like it  if someone could make something like this and upload it to somewhere where I could download it without having a3 installed, like armaholic. Not a requirement, but I'd like to start backing up mods for A3. 

Only thing I can post of its existence. Thanks for reading this 

https://prnt.sc/meel94 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1619362077&searchtext=

Despite this list turning more into more of a Christmas list lol. The mods I am looking/requesting are a the B-52, an enlarged or slightly longer version of the library so we can use it as cruiser and additional US Naval aircraft such as the E-2C Hawkeye, S-3 Viking, C-2 Greyhound (transport/cargo) E-6B Prowler (or Queer cause of all the gold in cockpit), F/A-18C Hornets, and subhunting versions of the SH-60 Seahawk.

A pack of A3 quality Middle Eastern/African foliage and trees.
The old A2/1 era ones being used on these style of maps are incredibly jarring compared to A3 quality and it becomes worse when there's A3 content being used alongside it.

Some way to be able to make helicopters to fly N.O.E by making a mod that check for obstacles in the way and smoothes  the way to make it avoid the nose down flight that causes the `car sickness` flight for the occupants of the helicopter.

Some mod with a speed cap of 3 miles /h and uses 5-10 meters of top altitude,to get below the tree tops and Data Link ,it can get close to AAA and maybe,with something like Firewills ECM System,make the AA-guns shoot at a 30* offset to the helicopter.

Some way to make it Stealth will be needed too. Maybe a script that makes the radar not to update for a few minutes near the helicopter, 5 minutes or so.Maybe as a setting for the WP.

That is my request ,if someone could make for Arma 3.

Checking  for Obstacles in flight path radius.  Could this somehow be made to make  helicopters do a more convincing flight?  If you use the Convoy set-up with helicopters and if you made a module that makes setting of speed and altitude for WP could this be made for making helicopters use a more advanced flight-Formations and aircover behavior?

Maybe,even make helicopters do Dust Off air rescue by landing in a combat zone during a fight and evacuate wounded? Create a 360* protection zone or make them fly extremely low and fast . 

Indirect fire for AT-helicopters?  A setting that can make a helicopter with speed setting Limited gain or loose altitude Smoothly decided on the need to be at set altitude right on top of WP be used to make them fly better?

I would like a mod that can do these things ,something like CFS mod only made out for that altitude part that makes it vital for use with helicopters.I would prefer a setting slider mechanic.

Thank you.

Hello! 

I would appreciate to you my dear if you get zil-130 truck addons into arma 3 it’s the only truck not seen in arma 3 

would you please ? orig

• Like 1

Hello guys..

would like to ask if these vehicle

are available for arma 3 

Tatra t815

kraz 255 

zil 130

brem 1 and Brem 2 service tanks

uaz 451

luna lunchers zil 135

im very appreciate your helping guys and hope so these collection be in arma 3 

they are in arma 2 but we need them in arma 3 

thanks ..

Does anyone know of a terrain that is flat and filled with trees to create a large forest?

49 minutes ago, FallujahMedic -FM- said:

Yes. It is prohibited to sell and/or charge for a mod. 

Ok. That's fair. But it will stay in Steam?

The second picture is the same , or just an old modified version , i can see the old safe fire system ( just curious) ?

5 minutes ago, GEORGE FLOROS GR said:

( just curious) ?

Yes , they do !?

forget the comment above !

• Like 1