max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

latest?cb=20120121203440

I've always thought Shadow Company from Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 2 looks sick as hell. I'd love for this to be a mod.

• Like 1

Hello, I'm looking for Saddam Iraq Army for 1991 and 2003, anybody have something?

• Like 2

I'd like to see a non-AK5 variant of the FN FNC. I know there's just about one mod that has it, but it is very limited in that it does not have the option for any attachments or even using different ammo. I think a modernized FNC, or even just one with a rail for optics would be awesome.

I'd also like to see other rare rifles like the Daewoo K2 or the AR18/180

After playing the heck out of Escape on Outkast's servers, I wanted to see if anyone knew of a game mode or mission, ideally coop, that is similar to the Hunt Showdown game:

Multiple teams (players can form their own teams or go solo or create their own teams) to hunt / gather intel and artifacts (EG monster heads, biotoxins, lab data) then get the heck off the map.

Basically a modified themed version of escape and capture the flag / items where instead of 100% evasion, we have to close on an objective then escape.

Ideally the mission should be open ended so the server or host can add /tailor objectives such as hunt down a specific monster like an Alien Queen or her eggs, then get out.

Can be a single team vs AI hunter teams vs AI adversaries (the monsters or security forces protecting their own data) over time. 

Weapons, gear, and AI can be adjusted to create themes within a basic game mode template. Would be perfect with Max's Alien mod, Pook's USCM mod, Alias cartoon's monsters and Ravage type system for the environment.

• Like 2

I would love to see someone make the M777 howitzer if possible, also out of curiosity is there a Mod or script available to have AI enemy target an outpost from a distance? As I would love to make a mission on a map with a Combat outpost surrounded by mountains where you have to defend it from a distance, most of the time even when you shoot directly at the AI enemy they just stand there and die or try to rush Downhill towards me. If anyone has info I would love to know and thanks for your time 

So I'm playing DayZ SA 1.0 over the free weekend and one function besides the beautiful Enfusion engine is to have the switching 3rd person camera function when the player leans left and right. Is there a mod that replicates this for ARMA 3?

Have sig sauer rifles been made for arma 3?.. I'm looking for the m400 pro.

I would love to see me an mainland Sahrani appear.
It could potentially be a coastal area with a big sprawling city enclave that belongs to Kingdom of Sahrani. (RACS zone)
And the countryside surrounding it being agriculturally dominated, and more sparsely populated Democratic Republic of Sahrani territory. (SLA area.)

A bit of like Singapore or Hong Kong prior to the latter's hand over to China, to build the picture of what I mean to convey here.
But then of course with Arma 1 buildings for sake of keeping it fps friendly, whilst still sizable to call it a city. (atleast half a Fallujah map size-wise?)
A city which has a strategic airport a big seaport for naval  base, etc. It should convey the message: we're rich and (relatively) free.
With the DRS countryside being more agricultural and impoverished/neglected backwards oriëntated, etc. (it still being a communist state.)
And with that, various big military bases dotted around their countryside, to maintain atleast a supposed army-sized force.

And please also add in a demilitarized zone around the RACS city, with the looks like the old former Warsaw Pact current timeline maintained Iron Curtain,
or perhaps even partially a sector or two of Berlin Wall in some areas where residential places are closer to the actual border.

I guess anyone willing to pick this up, is getting the picture by now.
But to that effect thanks for the time and especially the consideration! I hope it'll be made some day. But thanks again for reading this.

Not quite sure why a moderator closed my thread and directed me here, but I'm trying to search for an already existing mod that brings n AC-130 gunship into the game... USAF is down and has been for over a year, not complaining, just looking for a mod that replaces that for the time being... Anybody know of any? Would be extremely helpful, thank you!

I know I asked about this before but does anyone know of any public “alpha ak” addons besides RHS? Specifically looking for Aks with zenitco rails that extend to the front gas block.  

On 30/12/2018 at 4:21 PM, socs said:

Not quite sure why a moderator closed my thread and directed me here, but I'm trying to search for an already existing mod that brings n AC-130 gunship into the game... USAF is down and has been for over a year, not complaining, just looking for a mod that replaces that for the time being... Anybody know of any? Would be extremely helpful, thank you!

The moderator closed your thread and directed you here, because this is the dedicated thread to ask for addons. 

A swiss alpenflage patrol cap or Pasgt, that kinda matches the RHS swiss alpenflage. 

Hey everyone!

I am looking for one thing - A black Mk20.

I found a pack where it's included, but apparantly the author dosen't know how to make a bikey.

So I am looking for a black Mk20 and it's C and GL variant, preferably with Ace Compatibility. :) 

Colt Canada's C7 and C8 would be awesome to have as a mod.

I have only been able to find one, and that was the Colt C7NLD/C8NLD, but they don't really look like the ones we use in Denmark.

The ones we use in Denmark are the ones I'm specifically looking for, here they are.

Gevaer M/95  Danish_AR_M95.png

Gevaer M/96 9fb9ec054c.jpg

Gevaer M/10  ColtCanada-GV-M10-432px.jpg

Colt Canadas C7 and C8's.

EDIT: I found a mod called Damn Details Are Missing (DDAM), which had the three weapons I listed, as well as uniforms and two vehicles.

EDIT: I also found a mod called Canadian Armed Forces 2 which also has these weapons.

DDAM https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=911642740

CAF2: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1251223854

I'm looking for  a previous mod and cannot remember the name but it was basically a zombie or alien type head mod with model of a leech's open mouth for a face. It had 2 eye stalks or antennas, was a bit low poly but looked creepy.

Can anyone point me to this if they remember? It may be 2 years or older.

I found a mod called Damn Details Are Missing (DDAM) which had the weapons I needed, as well as two vehicles.

But I am interested in finding three other vehicles.

The M113 m113.jpg

The Mowag Piranha III mowag_piranha_IIIh.jpg

The Mowag Piranha V Mowag_Piranha_V_Danish.jpg

Thanks in advance.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24398

On 5/1/2019 at 1:24 AM, nefiron said:

Hey everyone!

I am looking for one thing - A black Mk20.

I found a pack where it's included, but apparantly the author dosen't know how to make a bikey.

So I am looking for a black Mk20 and it's C and GL variant, preferably with Ace Compatibility. :) 

Does anyone have any sort of Metroid mods if not I have some models and textures of some of the characters that could be used like Federation Soliders, Rundas, and a few others but I have no idea where to start with making factions or mods in ARMA so contact me if you want to make a Metroid mod or just like making Faction Mods. Thanks

On 10/1/2019 at 12:27 PM, Dallas Medina said:

I'd love to see someone make some Syrian Air Force MiGs, specifically the MiG-21 and MiG-23. I know theres a MiG-21 mod on steam, but its very outdated. Then theres the awesome MiG-21s in the UNSUNG mod, but the NVA paint scheme just doesn't fit :(

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Syrian_Air_Force

As far as i know  is the only aircraft in arma3 with syrian skins is a beautiful model but the author not updated it, maybe is the best airplane in arma 

On 10/01/2019 at 11:27 AM, Dallas Medina said:

I'd love to see someone make some Syrian Air Force MiGs, specifically the MiG-21 and MiG-23. I know theres a MiG-21 mod on steam, but its very outdated. Then theres the awesome MiG-21s in the UNSUNG mod, but the NVA paint scheme just doesn't fit :(

Care to share the link on the Mig-21 on steam?

3 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

Care to share the link on the Mig-21 on steam?

Looks like it's gone. Found a mission that used it, with a link here: 

Looks like..... you are the one that made it..... lol. Yeah from what I remember when I used it a while ago it was very glitchy and would crash the game to desktop if it was destroyed.

• Sad 1