max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

4 hours ago, orllak32 said:

Hi all,

I would like to know if there is any mod which could make the destroyed buildings while a battle ,burn and smoke,like when destroying a vehicle(Blastcore)? I want to find a mod which would automatically make the destroyed builidings burn and smoke!

Any building on the map!

And I mean this for destroying any building while playing, to burn and smoke!

I mean on destroying buildings with tanks,APCs,helicopters or jets!

In generally destroying buildings with vehicles!

Thanks to all in advance!

There's a module for fire and smoke, you could call it with a trigger when you destroy a building but if you're trying to do it with a building already built into the map, that would be a lot harder if not next to impossible... However another option is, you can place a building down in, structures (map name) and use that... As for as destroying buildings completely I believe it's possible as I have never tried it but never hurts to check yourself... upon "destroying" the building or whatever you chose to do with it, set a trigger and have it activate the fire and smoke after, maybe, lets say killing a unit inside of it that's an easy target... thus, breaking the windows, and creating fire and smoke all at one time... If this isn't what you're looking for then I'm not sure how much help I would be otherwise, if it was, I'm glad I could help! (Hope it was what you were looking for!)

1 hour ago, socs said:

There's a module for fire and smoke, you could call it with a trigger when you destroy a building but if you're trying to do it with a building already built into the map, that would be a lot harder if not next to impossible... However another option is, you can place a building down in, structures (map name) and use that... As for as destroying buildings completely I believe it's possible as I have never tried it but never hurts to check yourself... upon "destroying" the building or whatever you chose to do with it, set a trigger and have it activate the fire and smoke after, maybe, lets say killing a unit inside of it that's an easy target... thus, breaking the windows, and creating fire and smoke all at one time... If this isn't what you're looking for then I'm not sure how much help I would be otherwise, if it was, I'm glad I could help! (Hope it was what you were looking for!)

Dear socs,thank you for replying!

Well I was looking for a mod that could do that automatically, but because as you say that it is not possible,then that's all! Thank you!

2 minutes ago, orllak32 said:

Dear socs,thank you for replying!

Well I was looking for a mod that could do that automatically, but because as you say that it is not possible,then that's all! Thank you!

No problem, By the way I don't want to say that its completely impossible, however it would require a decent amount of scripting and defining what buildings you want destroyed, but do note that if you choose to script, whatever building you name will be destroyed throughout the map... You may be able to do a radius of destroyed buildings though... I'm not sure as I don't do advanced scripting, my proposition just seems a little easier then having to script a bunch... But it's entirely up to you, enjoy!

• Like 1

Anyone seen a WWII style rubber boat (without engine) mod? Searched here/Google/ArmaHolic but came up empty... Combined with Feint's Paddle Mod it could be useful for WWII scenarios, especially with Faces of War Pacific islands.

orllak32

Group Link 5 FX has an option to set buildings on fire but appears to work with Blastcore!

I tried it a few times and it did work. but it also has an AI mod so I am not sure if you want to use that function. I THINK you can move the AI PBO into a folder to disable it but you need gl5_core and the fx pbo in the addons folder to work.

You also need to copy the userconfig and set it correctly.

I still use it for my squad AI vs other AI mods for opfor or infor ( :D ) but I have disabled the burning buildings effect because I found even shooting bullets into a building can set it on FIRE! Not sure what those Altians use as building materials!

Give it test with CBA to see how it works out for you.

5 minutes ago, Valken said:

orllak32

Group Link 5 FX has an option to set buildings on fire but appears to work with Blastcore!

I tried it a few times and it did work. but it also has an AI mod so I am not sure if you want to use that function. I THINK you can move the AI PBO into a folder to disable it but you need gl5_core and the fx pbo in the addons folder to work.

You also need to copy the userconfig and set it correctly.

I still use it for my squad AI vs other AI mods for opfor or infor ( :D ) but I have disabled the burning buildings effect because I found even shooting bullets into a building can set it on FIRE! Not sure what those Altians use as building materials!

Give it test with CBA to see how it works out for you.

Wow dear Valken,thank you sooo much! :)

Would someone please make the pvs-31 BNVD and have an option for them to be in use, flipped down and spread and flipped up.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Is there a mod to make Night Vision white phosphor?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I would like to say that the potential of ARMA 3 is still huge, and so far I've only seen one mod that adds a really huge amount of new content - it's Unsung. Alas, but the rest of the mod or thrown by developers or just stop in its development forever. A huge number of great works that could give all fans of ARMA 3 brand new gaming experience abandoned or just died at the beginning of its development. Here are just some examples

1. WW1 mod (Over the top) REMEMBERANCE by eaglike abandon from 11th november 

2. Forgotten war mod (Korean war period) began to develop but very quickly the mod was forgotten by developers

It would be great if the ARMA 3 community revived this work with a huge potential. And did not allow them to die.

P.S. Sorry for the bad english

• Like 1

If anyone took up the anti-tank guns of the end of world war II (such as the late German PAK 44 and the Soviet ZIS 3) and the beginning of the cold war, that would be great!

• Like 1

4 hours ago, General Yudenich said:

I would like to say that the potential of ARMA 3 is still huge, and so far I've only seen one mod that adds a really huge amount of new content - it's Unsung. Alas, but the rest of the mod or thrown by developers or just stop in its development forever. A huge number of great works that could give all fans of ARMA 3 brand new gaming experience abandoned or just died at the beginning of its development. Here are just some examples

1. WW1 mod (Over the top) REMEMBERANCE by eaglike abandon from 11th november 

2. Forgotten war mod (Korean war period) began to develop but very quickly the mod was forgotten by developers

It would be great if the ARMA 3 community revived this work with a huge potential. And did not allow them to die.

P.S. Sorry for the bad english

I think that these projects are not abandoned, simply because the authors vstretilis difficulties in your personal life or something like that. But I would also very much like to get the WW1 mod on the First World war were revived and developed further.

Hey guys,

I recently re-installed ArmA3 and all my mods and noticed that somewhere along the way the AR-10 I used to have disappeared and I can't remember which mod it came from.  I thought Unsung or NiArms, but I've looked through both and had no luck.  Does anyone know what mod it would have come from?  Thanks very much for any help, this is driving me crazy!

usb1-g-f2-l.jpg

On 21/04/2018 at 12:05 PM, HaceElOso said:

Hey guys,

I recently re-installed ArmA3 and all my mods and noticed that somewhere along the way the AR-10 I used to have disappeared and I can't remember which mod it came from.  I thought Unsung or NiArms, but I've looked through both and had no luck.  Does anyone know what mod it would have come from?  Thanks very much for any help, this is driving me crazy!

Maybe here?

• Thanks 1

That was it, thank you very much! 

P.S. Robert Hammer's work is absolutely first class.

• Like 2

I'm looking for the mod that brightens the end of a IR laser like so:

zDxKXys.jpg

Vanilla:

q61LYOM.jpg

Original Video:

There was an old Husky Mk3 mod for Arma 2 that was never finished or published. I think it would be a great mod to incorporate into an IED mission for Arma 3. Heres the link to the old thread: 

If anyone is up for resurrecting what could have been a great mod let me know. 

4 hours ago, Mephisto22 said:

If anyone is up for resurrecting what could have been a great mod let me know. 

Please note that permission would need to be sought from the author to use the work. 

Please for the love of all that's holy could someone please remake the EOD mod (or more likely start from scratch).
We're really lacking a mod that gives us a bunch of different ACE interactable IED's, car bombs jammer backpacks and triggermen. 

The talon robot and bombsuit from the original EOD mod were cool but more flavor than anything.

1 hour ago, rimap-p90 said:

Hi everyone! Does anyone know where can I find this uniform?

arma3_tactical_postion_ready_mod1.jpg

Thanks

It's from Numb#3 a mod that got banned from the workshop cuz it had ripped content.

• Sad 1

1 hour ago, rimap-p90 said:

Hi everyone! Does anyone know where can I find this uniform?

Thanks

As the above post said, the uniform can't be used. The vest and helmet is from C.O.S