max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

I feel like CSAT needs a light utility helicopter, like a Kazan Ansat. 

Fullscreen NVG patch for ACE3 keeping the hex grid but removing the borders.

anyone know of any mods that add guns from around the time of 18-something to 1900's? thanks in advance lol

On 3/31/2018 at 8:30 AM, dickcheney1 said:

anyone know of any mods that add guns from around the time of 18-something to 1900's? thanks in advance lol

Dusty Roads is on it although it’s still a work in progress.

So I'm just curious as I've seen a lot of these topic posts and some decent YouTube videos that look quite enticing, but the title really says it all.... I'm looking for any type of mod that comes with futuristic weapons/vehicles/planes/clothing etc. Reason being is because, again stating this as I do in every post (lol), I make a ton of missions and all my time in Arma, is dedicated to the editor... I know of one, but its been in development for years and I'm growing concerned that it won't release and/or has been halted... I'm usually patient with these things as I'm aware things take a lot of time, until I saw the post was posted all the was back in I believe 2013 or 2014 and that was 4 years ago... It's call "Lost Dragons" and it looks extremely nice and detailed and it would be a shame if it was thrown away...

Now in no way am I rushing the developers of it, but perhaps I'm just looking for a replacement for now until maybe I hear something on a release or not... I've seen mods like warhammer40k, and no disrespect at all to the developers as I love the mod, it just doesn't fit the picture quite like I was looking for in resemblance to Lost Dragons... If anyone could point me to any replacements as of now that are decent looking, with fairly decent textures as well I would highly appreciate it as I've searched almost everywhere and can't seem to find anything quite like what I'm looking for... 

I'm open to all suggestions, and any and all of them are much appreciated thank you! 

Side note- If you happen to know of any in development either that look like they're coming along well please do let me know as well, thank you!

-Socs 

• Like 2

Try posting in the request section pinned at the top, you might find what you are looking for there, this section is for current mods in development.

Near Future Military Sci Fi is my second favorite subject! Horror is my number one so if we can pretend its one topic, even better! :D

There are a few mods that I play with nearly constantly thanks mainly TPW_MODS which lets me setup open sandbox roleplay type game scenarios. It can let select multiple factions going at each other!

There is the Lost Dragon's mod as you said. There were two Star Wars mods that have since been removed from Steam Workshop and another one in development based on Hoth. A Mass Effect port also removed but I think those were from commercial games?

Then there are these on Steam Workshop:

• Zabb's DPC mod - Basically Stray Dogs Red Spectacles armor and weapons
  • Pook's Aliens Mod - ported from the Arma 2 mod
  • EXO MOD - Call of Duty style Exo Suit
  • Operation Trebuchet - HALO mod with guns, armors and vehicles! And check related mods...
  • ArmStalker mod
  • Bad Benson's Zetaborn Aliens in the FAP mod
  • UN-COM mod - think ARMA version of XCOM
  • UEC - United Earth Coalition Forces - think XCOM human forces
  • Bad Benson and McRuppert's Dino mod with Zombies
  • Zombies and Demon's mod
  • Ravage - Zombie and post apocalyptic mod
  • Warfare Thai - has  bunch of really cool Zombies
  • Lago's Crysis Nanosuit
  • Lago's Railguns
  • Mephisto Hovertank
  • X-66 Mammoth Tank
  • T-100 Railgun Tank - which was supposed to be ARMA3 during the Alpha phase
  • Wanzer Mech Mod
  • Macross Mod

Mods you can find on Armaholic or the forums:

• Max Zombie mod - just awesome shamblers...

These are off the top of my head and there are more but you have to keep looking for it.

I wish ARMA 4 would have 2 products honestly - traditional hardcore shooter and a scifi version like they had planned originally with ARMA3. It could be a scifi DLC for all I care as I've been waiting for an ARMA Advanced Warfare type mod for a long time. With Aliens and plagues... :D

• Thanks 1

2 hours ago, yevgeni89 said:

Try posting in the request section pinned at the top, you might find what you are looking for there, this section is for current mods in development.

Hi, this was a suggestion type of topic relating to this as I didn’t know of any others that looked as good as Lost Dragons... So it’s not so much as a mod request as it is me asking for mod suggestions as a replacement for the mean time until I hopefully hear something in regards to Lost Dragons development... Sorry for the confusion!

17 minutes ago, socs said:

Hi, this was a suggestion type of topic relating to this as I didn’t know of any others that looked as good as Lost Dragons... So it’s not so much as a mod request as it is me asking for mod suggestions as a replacement for the mean time until I hopefully hear something in regards to Lost Dragons development... Sorry for the confusion!

Moved your posts to the Addon Request Thread. Oh and here's the lost dragons thread: 

Just now, R0adki11 said:

Moved your posts to the Addon Request Thread.

Oh? Sorry I didn’t realize this was a mod request... My bad..

2 minutes ago, socs said:

Oh? Sorry I didn’t realize this was a mod request... My bad..

Your opening post was very much a request for an addon, you can't dress it up any other way. I posted the Lost Dragons thread above, in case you want to check out its latest progress. 

• Like 1

53 minutes ago, R0adki11 said:

Your opening post was very much a request for an addon, you can't dress it up any other way. I posted the Lost Dragons thread above, in case you want to check out its latest progress. 

I was more of just asking for any good suggestions that were already available to use but no biggie... And no need as I’m on their forum post every day praying to something that someone will one day post and update on it lol.. Anywho thanks :D

The underwater battle probably only involves 5 percent of the game, the SDAR is almost useless without any attachments on the ground. Possible to add rail for it in the future so we can customize it just like other guns? Thanks

Im sure this has been asked before, but anyone working on a no frills navy addon? I just want some ships for the USS Freedom to simulate a carrier strike group. We had War Sim Studios working on something like this, but the guy behind it disappeared unfortunately. 

p8VrNft.jpg

AFlrMxA.jpg

• Like 5

got a small and maybe simple request. Could anyone make an addon that adds a this kind of scarf/handkerchief?

30442966_1995237467397315_37745563694205

30415612_1995238907397171_12217625675720

30415023_1995238360730559_11859201764286

Does anyone know of any  mods that contain a Machete object or large combat knife object that looks like a machete?

It can be just a static object.  It does not have to be a functioning weapon.

I've been using KickAss's weapons pack which contains a beautiful machete.  Unfortunately the pack has been pulled down from Steam twice.  I have my own copy of his weapons pack, but I probably can't publish a mission it.   I have a mission and fun scripts that really NEED a Machete...please find me a MACHETE!!!!

Thanks!

KickAss's weapons packs are full of ripped and stolen content. This is the reason you will not find him nor links/references to his mod-pack on this forum. Please do not mention these types of people on the Forum lest you be mistakenly seen as condoning their actions (which using their mod does). 

Additionally, https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/topic/201544-arma-3-addon-request-thread/ would be a more appropriate location for this. 

I have a request but this is a PAID job. I want you to take a look into a certain mod and implement a few features into a standalone mod . It’s just a couple of modules that’s it . The original mod is quite large and I literally want a few spanner modules to use 

Again I am paying for this so any skilled modders get in touch

1 minute ago, Suplextron said:

I have a request but this is a PAID job. I want you to take a look into a certain mod and implement a few features into a standalone mod . It’s just a couple of modules that’s it . The original mod is quite large and I literally want a few spanner modules to use 

Again I am paying for this so any skilled modders get in touch

You may wish to post over in this section of the forums: https://forums.bohemia.net/forums/forum/200-arma-3-find-or-offer-editing/ Also i would suggest that you include which mod it is your asking for features to be developed.

Does anyone know of a mod with a machete object?  It can be a simple object or a weapon.   Or maybe a large combat knife that looks like a machete?

I've built a mission using a machete from a mod that got removed from Steam, so I'm stuck until I find another one.

Also, what's the best shotgun mods out there?  I need a good shotgun (the one I was using was also in the recently banned mod).  And I really don't like the one in CUP.

hey guys im looking for some united states fire and police vehicles for arma 3 and also some good USA maps for arms 3  if anyone can send me links for them please let me know thanks from cody

Hi all,

I would like to know if there is any mod which could make the destroyed buildings while a battle ,burn and smoke,like when destroying a vehicle(Blastcore)? I want to find a mod which would automatically make the destroyed builidings burn and smoke!

Any building on the map!

And I mean this for destroying any building while playing, to burn and smoke!

I mean on destroying buildings with tanks,APCs,helicopters or jets!

In generally destroying buildings with vehicles!

Thanks to all in advance!