max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

On 1/1/2018 at 11:24 AM, Valken said:

In MP play, it is crucial because the exposure of a right handed soldier on the left side of an object is larger than on the right side. Try to cover fire from a building or car, both and left side, and you will understand.

Try explaining that to the Brit Mil, where they went from the SLR, to the SA80, that can ONLY be fired from the right shoulder. ;)

To be able to switch as you request, you would need an entire set of new animations that would have to cover all the default weapons, as well as every weapons addon ever created.. massive massive massive project.. sadly it's more wishful thinking, than a reality.

2 hours ago, road runner said:

Try explaining that to the Brit Mil, where they went from the SLR, to the SA80, that can ONLY be fired from the right shoulder. ;)

To be able to switch as you request, you would need an entire set of new animations that would have to cover all the default weapons, as well as every weapons addon ever created.. massive massive massive project.. sadly it's more wishful thinking, than a reality.

impossible it is not just very painful and expensive dental bills after...

• Like 2

Are there any Aircraft Moddlers that would do a RAF and Royal Navy Blackburn Buccaneer?
They are one of if not the best low level strike aircraft of all time. They were a small 2 seater nuclear bomber designed to combat Russian Cruisers and were used in the Gulf War in 1991 in desert Camo.
ithink the Arma Comunity would greatly benifit from this plane in the game as im sure alot of the fanbase are aviation nuts and would love to fly this plane.

On 12/23/2017 at 3:31 PM, k4ble said:

What?! I didnt know we had an army.

But anyways. Make what you want to make. I can imagine that it helps keeping motivated ! But whatever you dicide best of luck on whatever you  create. 

And btw even though we only have a jeep, 2 APC’S and 5 busted f16’s. We do have the coolest guns! SCARS and P90’s, oh boy :)

You can borrow a Chinook from the Netherlands, but you have to bring it back by thursday next week, because we need both our Chinooks then. ;-)

Just registering my interest for this one, would definitely be cool to see modern era Belgium. Past stuff if you get the time would also be great!

Being in the Belgian Army myself i would love to see a mod like that. Specially a modern era mod! 

Hello!

I think would be great if someone who can to create Miznefet, it would be great and helpful!

photodir2.jpg~c200egoz-11.jpg~c200922.jpgidf_1.jpg?itok=F5qA7PQx

• Like 2

I am looking for an older version of McRuppert and Bad Benson's Jurassic Arma mod, specifically 1.27 if anyone has it. I checked ARMAHOLIC and the original thread but there were no other links:

If anyone has this version, please post or pm me a link as I need it to replay an older mission. Highly appreciated it!

Edit - I got it thanks to Foxhound! If anyone needs it, PM Foxhound or let me know and i will post a mirror.

I'm not sure if this is even possible, but could someone make an addon that changes naked eye zoom speed? It's been bugging me for a while, so even confirming that it's not possible would be good : )

Does anyone know of any CUP-RHS compatibility patches that are updated regularly? And available on Steam Workshop?

16 hours ago, deathwatch4 said:

Does anyone know of any CUP-RHS compatibility patches that are updated regularly? And available on Steam Workshop?

It should be if you use the newest or most popular patch but you can try. I used RHS SMA NIARMS ACE compatibility and it works great even though the build is OLDER than the current ACE and RHS mod.

If it does not work, just post a comment on the mod's Steam Workshop page. The author usually responds. 

• Like 1

I did a mod: 16 nations represented with their own camo (helms, boonies, chest, uniform). Belgium is in the list.

Edit: I'll upload some photos as soon as possible. Btw mod name is "LESCO Camo".

Edited by mikidave89
missclicked. Sent message before was finished

Here is something I made in GIMP (see second image).  First project I used with it.  This is based on a vehicle that existed in real life before highways were made to reach Alaska.  You can find information about it here:

Of course this would have to be a faster vehicle mod in the game then in real life.  I always wanted to see a battle land train in Arma 3 as a mod addon or something in Planetside 2.  Anyway here is my pic I made as a proof of concept if anyone is interested in taking it on.

89QxjP29_o.png

References:

9f7d6f3b81a536d9c2525d810ed317cf.jpg

Plus other various images on google images of NATO vehicles and weapons.

• Haha 1

Are there any mods out there with the DUKW or super DUKW? Either armed or unarmed?

id_xm147_superdukw_01_700.jpg

300px-DUKW.image2.army.jpg

It would be really cool to see USMC m40a6(or a7 idk what they are calling it now) and the US army's new m17(sig sauer's p320) pistol in  arma 3

army-m17-18.jpg

170814-M-QB730-814.JPG

• Like 2

No pls no congo one 

We need an proper Belgium Armed Foces Mod Of the modern era 

and @k4ble Pls move to an diffriant country if you dont like the army defense is investing 9.9 Miljard € Every Personel of landcomponent is getting an Scar-L (wich is an special forces rifle) We are also getting 1000 Griffon ATV's 

We should need 

Paracommando

Land infantry 

and Helicopters,Cars Etc ( you couldt do some retextures by already made community addons)

Like these 

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1172290159

anyway thank you for considering making one it has been requested allot in the past but got forggoten about it 

On 3-2-2018 at 12:52 PM, B. Miller said:

@k4ble Pls move to an diffriant country if you dont like the army defense is investing 9.9 Miljard € Every Personel of landcomponent is getting an Scar-L (wich is an special forces rifle) We are also getting 1000 Griffon ATV's

lol, it was ment as a joke. 

And for the griffons ATV, went i read it the first thing that came to mind is 1000 of these guy's xD

armiia-motovezdekhod-am1.jpg 

But, I personally dont get excited for 420 ish Armored renault trucks and 60 armored renault trucks with a 40mm gun.

As for the SCARs mm Yummy.

One thing i've been thinking about for a while is other types of diving gear. In A3, you can use regular uniforms and just add a rebreather, altough this does not let you swim fast like with the wetsuit. 

So the question here is: Could one make a mod for alternate diving gear? Something like this:176708-52621-1.jpg

It would be cool and add some variation. Running around in vanilla wetsuits after going up on land seems unrealistic

• Like 2

Hallo!

I'm actually looking for proper jet sounds. All the jets in the game, modded or not, just sounds soooo meh... So underwhelming. Its like a bird flying past you with barely any sounds to it. I live near an Airbase where some JAS 39 Gripens are based and totally fell in love with the loud sounds of them. 

On 12/1/2018 at 1:21 PM, NivZiv said:

I think would be great if someone who can to create Miznefet, it would be great and helpful!

On 06/02/2018 at 1:02 PM, nordicbloodhound said:

One thing i've been thinking about for a while is other types of diving gear. In A3, you can use regular uniforms and just add a rebreather, altough this does not let you swim fast like with the wetsuit. 

So the question here is: Could one make a mod for alternate diving gear? Something like this:

It would be cool and add some variation. Running around in vanilla wetsuits after going up on land seems unrealistic

The C.O.S mod by Sakuraba will soon have something like this :f:

B66E7CB81435DAC942FF2E7085346FA88BB066B3

• Like 4