ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

On ‎8‎/‎23‎/‎2017 at 1:47 PM, Ryejin said:

and yet im still here waiting for 2 things 

1:

95c6ab4bc0e25c76a9545cf86e76cf2f.jpg

and 2:

2013-07-24_00008_zps7169542b_4.jpg

and ill keep praying lol

It seems like the Arleigh Burke is cursed when it comes to Arma. So many attempts...

• Like 3

Honestly, I'd just like to see the drydock from Apex added to the Eden editor. And a PMK gas mask.

On 8/11/2017 at 2:06 PM, Harudath said:

Improved dust clouds from helo landings and explosions (ie artillery) - I imagine one could use multiple sand-coloured smoke grenade effects to simulate it. In the first clip from the video below the second wave of Chinooks lands totally blind 

https://youtu.be/lY6VkWY2alA

As kosher as I'm sure it is to quote your own post (:P), we did a quick in-game mockup of using smoke grenade (visual effects, at least) to simulate a dust landing/takeoff. Setting it to ignore 90-90% of the downdraft should prevent it dispersing too quickly.

Dust Landing Mockup

• Like 1

On 7/12/2017 at 8:43 AM, road runner said:

This is a common feature when using an older version/cracked version of Arma 3.

What version are you currently running?

Apex dlc 1.62 i wish you can help me, i really like seals. I got some help when you're posted your last jsoc mod

14 minutes ago, ArmaNewbie2003 said:

Apex dlc 1.62 i wish you can help me, i really like seals. I got some help when you're posted your last jsoc mod. Man, i really love it, unfortunately it's not "compatible" on my Arma 3 version

On 12/27/2016 at 3:13 PM, Gebb said:

Faction / unit creation tool

It would be great if there was a way to create factions/units in the editor or with a graphic interface mod for the script challenged.  Does anyone know if this function is already out there somewhere?

You can do that with this

http://alivemod.com/wiki/index.php/ORBAT_Tool

You need alive mod, but all you do is place the orbat tool module in the editor, place a player and then just play the mission, and you will be taken to the tool.

Once in the tool, you can create factions, build custom units, and create groups, from there you can export it and place the code (classnames) into a description.ext for a mission

or create an addon and run it like a mod, if you need help with this i can show you how.

• Like 1

So I've looked everywhere for a mod adding the gear of Shadow Company from CoD Modern Warfare 2 (http://callofduty.wikia.com/wiki/Shadow_Company for reference). Specifically the Uniforms, Vests, Helmets, etc, not the weapons/vehicles.

I think it'd be amazing to add this for PMC lovers, and I'd like to use the mod in a Military RP I'll be running as well. There are a few mods out for other games, such as L4D2 (https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=707161108&searchtext=) and CS:GO (https://gamebanana.com/skins/144154) so the textures should be available somewhere. I had been considering using Tryk's uniforms as a substitution, but they have undesirable extra features to the armor, and ultimately aren't exactly what I'm looking for.

I'd be extremely grateful to whomever could at least try to create such a mod.

Thanks for at least reading and/or considering this :)

Shadow Company       latest?cb=20130107095204

I'm interested in a simple .dll extension that passes data to a serial port (and by extension, likely an Arduino).

I'd like to use such an extension to develop a sim-style set of cockpit gauges for flying.

I've taken a crack at an extension myself, but it's far beyond my depth.

I'm confident that I could develop the .sqf code to pass data via this notional extension to some simple Arduino-based gauges (the easy part...).

Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks in advance.

Trying to find a mod. I saw it a year or two ago-I think it was a german mod- GSG9 or KSK or something. Anyway, it had a vehicle similar to this in it- with the ladder on the roof. 966209_643399665713658_69589144149822105

• Like 2

requesting 9 banger flash bangs with a  stunning script Similar to the old super flash mod.

• Like 2

1 hour ago, ineptaphid said:

Trying to find a mod. I saw it a year or two ago-I think it was a german mod- GSG9 or KSK or something. Anyway, it had a vehicle similar to this in it- with the ladder on the roof. 

It's a Spanish mod called Cuerpo Nacional de Policía de España.

Here's the link: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25504

There are some dog units for arma 2, can we get some for arma 3 please?..

here's a video, not my video though

I hope this is the right section for it, but here goes..
Is any of you mapmakers perhaps interested into the following?

May I suggest a small map based around infantry, who're supposed to fight over a strategic hilltop..
Not just a hill-top but a boulder strewn, cratered one, covered with sparse dead trees for a WW-1 like feel.
Because infantry advancing or retreating should get some cover to do so, for gameplay's sake.

Also if practicable, please do fortify the hilltop so in accordance with previously mentioned WW-1 theme.
That means, bunkers, tank-traps, concertina-wire, razor-wire all over the place. Mines can be placed manually
by whoever wishes to setup a mission on said finished map..

Surroundings of the hilltop should be a dead-forest on one end, wherein amongst the trees trenches are situated.
And on the other side of a hill, trenches amidst a destroyed small section of a razed to the ground village..
What I wish to see, and that is my personal taste, is Pecher-map like feel if you know what I mean?

Some ancient battlefield with relics and wrecks strewn around, based on faction-position east vs. west.
And don't forget to make it muddy since the ground hardly has any grassroots left standing. No-man's Land it is.

But to whoever picks up on this suggestion, that person has my thanks, and I hope to perhaps see it appear one day.

Edit: Can it be done so, that hilltop is only accessible for infantry to be taken from hostiles? Thank you for your consideration!
And why it could not be a hill on say Chernarus, is due to the cell-size difference on that map from what I know about it...

Edited by thani '82
Edited in some extra info..
  • Like 1

I would love it if somebody could make the SR47 (Knights Armaments) or the LAR47 (Rock River Arms) for Arma 3.

The SR47 and the LAR47 is an AR15 built to accept AK magazines and they are chambered in 7.62x39.

I think that the guns would look best with the old "Bakelite" magazines and should have access to all types of scopes and mods otherwise available.

I've searched the request threads but could not find any requests for these so here is mine now so thank you for any replies :)

Anybody interested in making a single mod that will add all Take On Helicopters assets in Arma 3 ?

By all I mean vehicles, skins and units not maps and such. The maps are not really good but the rest are of high quality already so a merge would be really nice. And these assets were Arma 2 compatible!!

Oh and if possible the helicopter winch feature which is ToH exclusive.

Please ?

If anyone could look into the mechs from Dominion: Storm Over Gift 3, they were awesome! 

Hey guys.

I'm looking for a mod that basically just adds placeable doors to 3den. I don't know if such a thing exists (couldn't find one with the magic googling) or if I'd have to request one.

I'm looking into flushing out the Ghost Hotel as an improvised military base, and the fact there are no doors is bothering me.

There have been other times I wish I could quickly place a door, but I can't specifically remember when.

Any thoughts/help?

Thanks,

WRENCH.

I realise that what I'm about to suggest would be a huge undertaking as a whole, and I don't expect anything encompassing all of it. 

However, if anyone has seen mods, or would be interested in creating a mod, that provides equipment similar to that of any of the operators of Rainbow Six Siege (http://rainbowsix.wikia.com/wiki/Category:Operators), I believe they would be a great addition. 

This could include things like EMP grenades, 'sticky cameras', CQC cluster grenades, small drones (using UGV controls) or rifle shields to protect from headshots.

The equipment in Siege is quite varied, so I'm sure atleast a few might be possible (and ACE integration might work well). I'm aware of quite a few comparisons between A3 and Siege - it would be interesting, and fun, to see them combined. 

wYc87jK.png

Add on request for Pvs-31 which is basically the replacement for the Pvs-15

There are minor differences  between the two, I just mainly like the look of the 31's due to how you can adjust them when not in use.

A "simple" adjustment of existing pvs-15's would probably do the trick but I have no experience in modding so....

Would be great to have options to be flipped up like the pvs-15 and also "spread" and flipped down when not in use.

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.pinterest.com/amp/pin/138133913550412073/

https://adsinc.com/product/l-3-insight-binocular-night-vision-device/

• Like 1

Request:

So hi,

I wanted to know if somebody who´s interested in retextures or the german military wants to retexture the C-130J Super Hercules for the german airforce. The plane is planned for the german military and so i would like to see it in-game :D

http://augengeradeaus.net/2017/03/geplante-ruestungsbeschaffungen-was-kommt-noch-bis-zur-wahl/

That´s where i have the information from (it´s german)