max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

On 7/8/2017 at 5:40 PM, Blitzen88 said:

I know RHS has Aks with Zenit rails but none of them have the full length zenit rail that extends to the front sight

We have an agreement with Zenitco allowing us to 100% replicate all of their products (we are the only ones afaik in arma community to have such an agreement btw), so eventually, we will get to model both B30 + B31C (upper and lower full size parts)

this is actually an ALPHA gun, not "inspired" US made one:
11822876_980143252049315_530409564048333

• Like 4

On 07.07.2017 at 6:53 AM, ArmaNewbie2003 said:

About the Military gear pack. I downloaded it just 3 months ago but i always got this error "bad 73 version in p3d file" on every gear i selected at armory. Same as JSOC Uniform. Anyone knows how to fix it? It's getting sucks

You should install the lastest patch. If you are using pirate game, you should buy it... and install the lastest patch!:dozingoff:

• Like 1

can some make a very simple addon that makes the audible sound of a player 0.2 so that I could sneak up to the ai and use the melee mod. It is still possible to do it if you crawl up to them but would prefer walking then using the takedown.

1 hour ago, ruff said:

can some make a very simple addon that makes the audible sound of a player 0.2 so that I could sneak up to the ai and use the melee mod. It is still possible to do it if you crawl up to them but would prefer walking then using the takedown.

there is a slider in the editor that allows you to adjust how easily the enemy hears (or doesn't hear you) called audible coefficient or something like that.  That should solve your issue

If you just make it 2AM and strip them of NVGs you can stand 4 feet in front of them and they won't have a clue.

21 hours ago, islesfan186 said:

there is a slider in the editor that allows you to adjust how easily the enemy hears (or doesn't hear you) called audible coefficient or something like that.  That should solve your issue

no as i would like it in existing sp missions. Maybe something that you could activate while playing a mission ingame. ASR AI already has it. Ill just look into that

• Like 1

Anyone know of any mods that have the Four Piece Bulgarian Flash Hider for AKs?  I don't believe it has an official name.

LINK

18 hours ago, Blitzen88 said:

Anyone know of any mods that have the Four Piece Bulgarian Flash Hider for AKs?  I don't believe it has an official name.

LINK

errrrr from the very link you posted

Original Bulgarian KRINKOV style 4-Piece Flash Hider :f:

5 hours ago, road runner said:

errrrr from the very link you posted

Original Bulgarian KRINKOV style 4-Piece Flash Hider :f:

Guess I should've known since I just ordered one! :eh:

8 hours ago, Blitzen88 said:

Guess I should've known since I just ordered one! :eh:

LOL, sometimes you can't see the woods for the tree's

I have an idea for a firefighter mod. Basically you would start out with you and your friends and you get a station that you get to place. Once the station is placed you can get vehicles and the station start out small and can only fit two vehicles. The starting vehicles are going to be crappy, slow, pumps don't work that great and will randomly stop working, however, you can purchase repair parts (each fire fighter gets paid every 15 minutes or so and your rank will vary on what you get paid, set by the chief) to keep them running properly. You would also be able to upgrade them to make them work better. After you get your station down and get your vehicles you will have random callouts (medical, fire, car accidents etc.) and when these are completed successfully the chief will get money put into an account that will be used for upgrading the station (adding bays, room for more personnel) and buying new trucks. As more departments are built there would be opportunities for mutual aid calls to be put out from one department to another, and another possibility for mutual aid is large multi-build/multi-story fires, mass casualty incidents. The goal for the chiefs is to have a smooth running and mutual assistance fire department/EMS department, to respond to the random events. Though the issue I am running into is that I have no idea on how to mod arma3 or how to create models. Any assistance on this would be greatly appreciated.

ARMA 3 - ADDONS & MODS: DISCUSSION

This forum is for discussing addons or mods that are currently work in progress, as well as for discussing ideas or requests for addons.

As soon as content is released even if Alpha state, the thread should then be moved to A&M:Complete (PM a moderator with the link).

Nope according to this this is where my thread needs to be.

Nope, it belongs here 

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Aaron Crook said:

ARMA 3 - ADDONS & MODS: DISCUSSION

This forum is for discussing addons or mods that are currently work in progress, as well as for discussing ideas or requests for addons.

As soon as content is released even if Alpha state, the thread should then be moved to A&M:Complete (PM a moderator with the link).

Nope according to this this is where my thread needs to be.

That's why they created the addons request thread , where this is better suited, it took more to edit the forum headers so it was left as is.

Whilst you're partly correct, this part of the forum is generally for WiP's ... just a heads up.

I think you are asking for something this game is just not capable of...

• Like 1

15 hours ago, Aaron Crook said:

I have an idea for a firefighter mod. Basically you would start out with you and your friends and you get a station that you get to place. Once the station is placed you can get vehicles and the station start out small and can only fit two vehicles. The starting vehicles are going to be crappy, slow, pumps don't work that great and will randomly stop working, however, you can purchase repair parts (each fire fighter gets paid every 15 minutes or so and your rank will vary on what you get paid, set by the chief) to keep them running properly. You would also be able to upgrade them to make them work better. After you get your station down and get your vehicles you will have random callouts (medical, fire, car accidents etc.) and when these are completed successfully the chief will get money put into an account that will be used for upgrading the station (adding bays, room for more personnel) and buying new trucks. As more departments are built there would be opportunities for mutual aid calls to be put out from one department to another, and another possibility for mutual aid is large multi-build/multi-story fires, mass casualty incidents. The goal for the chiefs is to have a smooth running and mutual assistance fire department/EMS department, to respond to the random events. Though the issue I am running into is that I have no idea on how to mod arma3 or how to create models. Any assistance on this would be greatly appreciated.

This is all possible.  You'll have to learn how to create the models and code it, but if you persevere you can have it in a year or two.

Start simple:  get the mod tools and install them and set up your P: drive.  Then just get the Samples_F car working.  Once you can drive it in game, then model a firetruck and use the Samples_F car as a base to get your truck in game.  If you just do these things you'll have a lot of the skills needed to take on the next steps of getting your mod idea to be reality. 

• Like 3

I'm looking for island with setting looks like Russia (Dagestan or Chechnya) with villages...
Beketov does not fit.

Could someone make it possible that  The armed car can carry people in the back trunk and maybe add a laser and light to the gun ? Afbeeldingsresultaten voor us army sf in toyota in syria

CDF and Takistani air forces could use some fixed wing assets.  I remember Wld427 had a great Takistani extension mod that added like 3 or 4 fixed wing aircraft to the TK side (think it was MiG-21, Su-24 and Su-22).  Eggbeast and hcpookie had the rangemaster mod that added a whole crap-ton of fixed wing to all factions (MiG-21, -23, -25, -27, -29, 31, etc).  It would be awesome if CUP had some of this stuff, but I know they're pretty busy with giving all the aircraft the dynamic loadout and sensor treatment.

Is there any addon that makes all members of your squad playable?

Is there any addon that enables you to controll all AI (in high command mode)?

12 hours ago, Leopard20 said:

Is there any addon that makes all members of your squad playable?

Is there any addon that enables you to controll all AI (in high command mode)?

ASR_AI makes all squad members playable. And I think their is also a high command mod..can't recall the name though.

5 minutes ago, ineptaphid said:

ASR_AI makes all squad members playable. And I think their is also a high command mod..can't recall the name though.

I do have ASR AI but when I use the team switch button it doesn't work (i.e doesn't show anything). Should I do something?

Oh..i just realised -ASR_Ai does not make all members playable. What it does is make whichever unit you control turn into the squad leader. My bad. Sorry. I'll have a look for a mod that makes everyone playable and let you know. 

MCC has some kind of "hijack ai" button -might be useful.

• Like 1