max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

15 hours ago, Rayko said:

This is not a mod but DLC request. For BI. I'm pretty sure that developers already planned all their stuff until 2035, so no chance bro. But you can always get 3dmax and zbrush in your hands. 

And about this gear: i think that russkie 'specnaz' guys will never change their 'Gorka' suits

I don't even know what you're talking about with 3dmax or zbrush, It's also not a Nano Suit and I'm pretty sure the Spetsnaz would change their uniforms since the Battlefield is constantly evolving. Also I wouldn't call this COD stuff since this is real life and almost everything in the COD games is pretty fake.... 

On 27.06.2017 at 11:30 PM, wendyvonbraun said:

Well you should probably step aside and hand me the thrown. *sarcasm*

6 hours are only suitable for arma 1 model! What about smoothing the angles, making scrathes and dents, dirt pieces and welding junctions in ZBrush? It's not a joke to create ukrainian apc! You need to have serious attitude in making such stuff! :dummy:

Im making a town type of meme for a video im gonna make where I simulate an AI vs AI battle and film different first person perspectives of them with and without bcombat.

im just looking for a list of all the perfectly flat VR like terrains that are out there since im looking to make a pretty dense slums area and I dont want anything degrading performance when theres going to 60+ soldiers running sensors.

I have flat snow, grassland, as well as the desert one in cup which isnt even flat, but thats all I can find and I scrolled through every single one of the map pages.

Also the categories are weirdly named so I dont know if this is in the right part of the forums.

Looking for a good beard modification that looks as good as the TAC VEST/TRYK beards but adds them in addition to glasses or as NVG so that I can use them without having give up my face wear.

Don't know if anyone reads this thread, but a low grass mod for the new Malden map would be great!

I'd like some help for add some Hydration pack/pouch just like in this image: c6ce4caf9b7a5c9bb030a1bc36da6f5d.jpglook at the "VGC Hydration pouch back panel". I want it separated from the vest. Make it a backpack addon. Every hydration pack on most mods are stick with the vest, like VSM Vest and 6094. I've had trouble make a DEVGRU operator, so i'd like to textured it in AOR1 Camo. (Sorry for my English) i'm a newbie.

2 hours ago, ArmaNewbie2003 said:

I'd like some help for add some Hydration pack/pouch just like in this image: look at the "VGC Hydration pouch back panel". I want it separated from the vest. Make it a backpack addon. Every hydration pack on most mods are stick with the vest, like VSM Vest and 6094. I've had trouble make a DEVGRU operator, so i'd like to textured it in AOR1 Camo. (Sorry for my English) i'm a newbie.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=32373

Does anyone know of any terrains that could work as Macedonia/Northern Greece? Preferably landlocked. 

About the Military gear pack. I downloaded it just 3 months ago but i always got this error "bad 73 version in p3d file" on every gear i selected at armory. Same as JSOC Uniform. Anyone knows how to fix it? It's getting sucks

Would be cool to see Engineering vehicles, AVLB and the like, anybody know of any in progress?

Is there any addon for silencing the tank commander? (the one that keeps saying left, forward, fast, stop,...). It's so annoying.

• Like 2

On 7/6/2017 at 4:57 PM, suds420 said:

Does anyone know of any terrains that could work as Macedonia/Northern Greece? Preferably landlocked. 

Esseker is sorta similar, although it is post-apocalyptic. It sure would be nice if someone made Macedonian or some other Balkan-like landscape. Could use a lot of vanilla assets, and the landcape could fairly light on performance while still quite beautiful. and imagine all the scenarious you could play out.

• Like 1

Looking for an addon that adds in an "Alpha Ak" variant:

Alpha AK

I know RHS has Aks with Zenit rails but none of them have the full length zenit rail that extends to the front sight

I know about THIS but that doesnt interest me.

Thanks

On 03/07/2017 at 7:48 PM, ineptaphid said:

Airwolf. 'Nuff said.

There was an Airwolf Mod for OFP, Arma1 and Arma2. Alas no mod for Arma3, maybe someone could get permission to port it?

• Like 1

1 hour ago, R0adki11 said:

There was an Airwolf Mod for OFP, Arma1 and Arma2. Alas no mod for Arma3, maybe someone could get permission to port it?

Didnt even know that. I'll take a look for it.

On 7/7/2017 at 4:53 AM, ArmaNewbie2003 said:

About the Military gear pack. I downloaded it just 3 months ago but i always got this error "bad 73 version in p3d file" on every gear i selected at armory. Same as JSOC Uniform. Anyone knows how to fix it? It's getting sucks

It should not be causing issues-works fine for everyone else..I would suggest redownloading and trying again-may be a corrupted download. 

On 7/7/2017 at 10:53 AM, ArmaNewbie2003 said:

This is a common feature when using an older version/cracked version of Arma 3.

What version are you currently running?

• Like 1

On 7/8/2017 at 10:40 AM, Blitzen88 said:

Alpha AK

I know RHS has Aks with Zenit rails but none of them have the full length zenit rail that extends to the front sight

Thanks

I believe Warlord is working on a mod with Tactical AK's, but it's on the back burner since he's devoting most of his time to get his SOAR add-on out first.

Anyone know any mods that adds ANVIS goggles for pilots?  There is the GPNVG-18 and LUCIE mod.  RHS has PVS-14s, PVS-15s, and the Russian monocular one.  CUP has the PVS-7, PVS-14 and I think a British one.  I'm not aware of any addons that add an AN/AVS-6 or -9 for us aviators out there?

also, an HDU would be cool too

On 7/8/2017 at 9:40 PM, Blitzen88 said:

Alpha AK

Thanks

I know of one, but it will be a private addon.

8 minutes ago, road runner said:

I know of one, but it will be a private addon.

Ugh, what a tease lol

• Like 1

23 hours ago, islesfan186 said:

I believe Warlord is working on a mod with Tactical AK's, but it's on the back burner since he's devoting most of his time to get his SOAR add-on out first.

Anyone know any mods that adds ANVIS goggles for pilots?  There is the GPNVG-18 and LUCIE mod.  RHS has PVS-14s, PVS-15s, and the Russian monocular one.  CUP has the PVS-7, PVS-14 and I think a British one.  I'm not aware of any addons that add an AN/AVS-6 or -9 for us aviators out there?

also, an HDU would be cool too

Full ANVIS-9 will be released with my SOAR add-on. The goggles are already completed 

• Like 1

8 hours ago, islesfan186 said:

Ugh, what a tease lol

Yeah that's just not fair.