max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

22 hours ago, R0adki11 said:

Well as 1.70 only was released this week, it maybe too soon to see such an addon

Dev branch has been up for a while. Also finally found it. (I KNEW I saw one somewhere)

Curious as to whether or not someone can point me in the direction of a mod or scrip that allows for the easy playing of animations (Rather than having to do playMove in editor) for MP or other things? I really want to play around with the carrier crew anims in MP.

• Like 1

I'd love to see the SPAR-16S with 30-round STANAG mags, maybe the GL as well. Probably not going to get done unless BI does it, though.

10 minutes ago, anthony45 said:

Yes but mc-130 and not equipped with TGP POD laser http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=25512
helicopter no of machine-gun about to left and right http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=29716

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27149

The MC-130 is not equiped with a TGP Pod in real life so you won't see it anywhere and it won't be added, they are equiped with a FLIR camera.

Machine guns are in the works, so you will have to wait for those.

And CUP has some destroyer type ships, just not the ones on your list, so you will have to make due with those

• Like 1

48 minutes ago, anthony45 said:

Ok i just suggested these things to improve arma3

Yeah that is perfectly fine, im not saying you can't do that, that is the sole intention of this thread so people can suggest things, and maybe an addon maker will make it at some point (no guarantees ofcourse)

• Like 1

4 hours ago, SnakeDocc said:

Someone, please make a trump orb light/object so we can pray to the orb before going into combat.

#hailtheorb

Don't forget to park the trump tanks all around

13 hours ago, SnakeDocc said:

Someone, please make a trump orb light/object so we can pray to the orb before going into combat.

#hailtheorb

I'm surprised nobody has made a Donald Trump character yet, or even a world dictator pack. Not saying Trump's a dictator... yet. I've seen some interesting ones floating around, but nothing like this.

• Like 1

High would like to request a British armed forces Webbing set of armors. along with some day sacks such as these or similar anyways, unfortunately with the other British army mods, there are no such things that id like too see... 3cbs webbing sets sit way to high up on the waste and also look very small in diameter and what not, the ospray mk4 amours on the other hands have the webbing sat perfectly and a perfect height, but there is upsettingly no version without the vest to my knowledge. if anyone would be able to help me creating a mod with these in it would be highly appreciated. 

dh.jpg4Bde-4RA-2017-Ex_Steel_Sabre-502x335.jpg

40 minutes ago, arma2freak said:

High would like to request a British armed forces Webbing set of armors. along with some day sacks such as these or similar anyways, unfortunately with the other British army mods, there are no such things that id like too see... 3cbs webbing sets sit way to high up on the waste and also look very small in diameter and what not, the ospray mk4 amours on the other hands have the webbing sat perfectly and a perfect height, but there is upsettingly no version without the vest to my knowledge. if anyone would be able to help me creating a mod with these in it would be highly appreciated. 

MPX BAF VIRTUS has a very nice MTP harness that mixes well with 3CB stuff. It comes standalone or with VIRTUS vests. Also, in my RHS Extra Uniforms pack I made a DPM retexture of the vanilla CSAT Harness, among many other things, that you could use.  I might be willing to make an MTP Harness and send it over to you all configured and ready to go, but it will have wait a few days as I don't have the time right now.

I would love to see an LCAC or an MK10 Landing Craft...I know Burnes released his files so people could build off of them or update them and sign them..especially with Tanoa something like that would be great..Ive been using Burnes MK10 for quite awhile but it has a few bugs in it and I am no where near being able to do anything with it as far as modelling or anything. I just think it would be a great asset especially for logistics and those of us who like the more realistic side of Arma. I also saw awhile back someone ( I think Mike Pheonix) was working on a new MK10 but its been quite awhile. Anyway..I really hope someone picks the Burnes stuff up and finishes it.

Diesel

On 5/27/2017 at 10:27 PM, DieselJC said:

I know Burnes released his files so people could build off of them or update them and sign them

Burnes released HER stuff so people could build off them. :)

• Like 5

I know it's pretty much an M4 clone, but a Remington R5 RGP would be cool.  Adds more variety RGP1.jpg

The vanilla Multicam texture for NATO troops really bugs me with how off it looks. I know there are some replacers and stuff out there, but a lot of them also change other items and apply camouflage to the vests. I'm looking for a straighforward, lightweight retexture of the default NATO Multicam that automatically replaces all instances of it in-game to something a bit darker, browner and realistic. Maybe more like OCP. Thanks in advance

11 minutes ago, wafflepiz said:

The vanilla Multicam texture for NATO troops really bugs me with how off it looks. I know there are some replacers and stuff out there, but a lot of them also change other items and apply camouflage to the vests. I'm looking for a straighforward, lightweight retexture of the default NATO Multicam that automatically replaces all instances of it in-game to something a bit darker, browner and realistic. Maybe more like OCP. Thanks in advance

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=728824085

• Like 1

I'd love a mod that created more extreme weather. Hurricanes and what not with huge waves. Imagine having to do CSAR missions in that.

Can Someone Please Make The Scouts From The Movie chappie in a mod they be more or less bullet proof and can be used as a mobile shield

I wonder if it would be possible for anyone to make an FIR capable, Nimrod MR2 that was scrapped by the RAF. There aren't really any maritime patrol aircraft in Arma and to see this would be amazing

• Like 1

Anyone know of an attachment mod that gives a working flashlight and a laser to the ADR-97 on either side of the sights? All I've found is the stuff in RHS but it puts one of the 2 attachments on top in the way of the sights.

Here's an awesome picture from the best show evvaaaa as an example

500px-SG1_-_S7EP5P90.jpg

If no mod like that exists it would be cool to have one wink wink

I'd be surprised if no one's asked for this before, but it'd be great if we could get a "launcher" which was modelled to be a TV camera. Looking down the sights would give you a camera overlay style and the "firing" it could either turn on the little red "rec" light on the overlay, or (if possible) take a screenshot.

I would play the hell out of our group missions as an embedded camera man.