max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

I'd like to request a mod that adds more items, equipment and game play tweaks rifles to ArmA 3.

I'm enjoying my sniper type game play but I feel there is a lack of equipment for this role. I'd like to see the following list of rifles, equipment and gameplay changes added to game so that the role feels more flushed out.

McMillan Tac-338

McMillan Tac-50

Accuracy International - AX338

Accuracy International - AX50

M24A2

M24A3

----------------------------------------

Ghillie Backpacks (that are visible over the ghillie suits, because you know. It's F****** realistic.)

Recon drone (one that doesn't require it's own back pack, maybe have it as an item you can put into a back pack and have it placed down like the tripod in ACE3.)

----------------------------------------

Stamina changes (have it so anyone classed as a sniper does not lose stamina while crawling.)

Steady aim while weapon resting (instead of swaying like a mother F*****.) 

Holding breath for long ( I feel like you should be able to hold your breath to steady your aim for a little longer.)

18 hours ago, sgt m.stonebridge said:

Recon drone (one that doesn't require it's own back pack, maybe have it as an item you can put into a back pack and have it placed down like the tripod in ACE3.)

As a recon drone you could perhaps use this, http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=27244 they use it irl as well for recon and scouting an area

Looking for a modder/modders who would be interested in creating a Norwegian Leopard 2A4 and/or CV9030N IFV.

Spoiler

8B5Vrhi.jpg

LEOPARD 2A4

Wv1UYYv.jpg

CV9030N

BWMod, FFAA and SFP aren't sufficient for our use, especially since most of these rely on dependencies which makes using 1 vehicle require most of the mod and/or clutter the Arsenal with unwanted items, and the vehicles there being incorrect in terms of Norwegian equipment.

I'd like to request Patagonia uniforms and Ops-Core LBHs.

Patagonia

Image result for green berets patagonia

(Two NSW Operators on the right)

WUF7R43.jpg

LBH

Related image

Image result for ops core lbh

• Like 2

Hey guys is there the possibility of an american civil war mod that could either be made or is in development/complete?

There's someone who want to help for my clan? we're 24+ guys and we're looking for good IDF uniform, the IDF mod is not the very best thing.

Juzt wondering of anyone has the idea to make a british Scimiter as thatband the Spartan are 2 of the units missing from british Vehicles. If not coild some repair the tracks on the only scimiter out as the model is spot on but the tracks are white 

Is there anyone else who wants built-in radio comm system with in game? In game VON needs improvement. I wish BI takes TFAR and apply it into the game

JuSkrim said:
Is there anyone else who wants built-in radio comm system with in game? In game VON needs improvement. I wish BI takes TFAR and apply it into the game

You mean like this?

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Defilerhxc said:

Battlefield 4 ported over Character models.

That will never happen due to that little thing called Copyright 

• Like 2

I wish someone have time, fun and the knowledge to make for the RHS AFRF mod a Smersh vest (I know on the steam workshop exist one but it's not compatible with the russian M88 or Gorka uniform), a RPK74 and RPK74M and a Sfera helmet. (also still exist in the same mod but I wish it to add to AFRF or GREF)

Also the same for some insignia patches from russian troops (military, peacekeeper MS, GRU, FSB, MVD and so on)

That would makes a old hurt guy happy. :don11:

Thank you!

On 1/28/2017 at 0:42 PM, R0adki11 said:

That will never happen due to that little thing called Copyright 

Yeah i know. No Mods will ever appear on this site, workshop, or Armaholic but there are places to find them.

Okay 2 hole balaclava's! and some new textured uniforms that came with knee pads elbow pads and fingeress gloves etc, Im not keen on retextures of the current arma 3 uniforms they never look right. The CSAT one isnt bad but the under armor and back pipe things and neck stuff needs removing.

13 minutes ago, Defilerhxc said:

Yeah i know. No Mods will ever appear on this site, workshop, or Armaholic but there are places to find them.

That maybe so, but why ask on here if you already knew the answer? Porting content from other games without permission is illegal and can result in legal action been taken. 

And to be honest Arma3 has much better character models, in the default game and by mods than Battlefail could ever have.

Okay 2 hole balaclava's! and some new textured uniforms that came with knee pads elbow pads and fingeress gloves etc, Im not keen on retextures of the current arma 3 uniforms they never look right. The CSAT one isnt bad but the under armor and back pipe things and neck stuff needs removing.

Have you checked out RHS or CUP? These mods will probably have what your after.

48 minutes ago, deadpool2894 said:

Can someone make the new standard service pistol(P320) for the us. military?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/SIG_Sauer_P320

that is made on p320, but it isn't actually the same. so until there is more info on it, doubt anyone will spend time on this - i know i won't

• Like 1

Been away for a while and come back to find that none of my mods work error free any more with the current build.

Can someone please recommend mod packs that are ALiVE and ACE compatible, for Afghan or Iraq style missions. I believe the Kunduz map I have still works OK, but it's the units that are having issues, having been reliant on Massi's stuff which appears to be bugged. (I'd prefer to use the Steam Workshop for ease of use for the rest of my unit)

I'd love to see more sunglasses. There are some cool ones in the 3CB BAF mod, but that's an entire mod I have to load for just one item. I've been seeing custom sunglasses pop up in the combat photography thread, so I was wondering if anything is in the works.

We have any addons with old, but widely used armor in the world, like T-62 and M60?(For example, both of them in use right now in Syria conflict).

In Arma 2 i remember Vilas addon with this vehicles. In A3 i saw only T-55 in the CUP.

On 2/2/2017 at 2:30 PM, rimap-p90 said:

Can anyone tell me which anim was used to do this?

Direone's static animations

• Like 1