max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

[Question] Sabre's Australian SOTG for ArmA 3?

Used to be a huge fan of this mod from Arma 2 in the past and i was just wondering if anyone knows if this mod has ever been ported to Arma 3?

Im not really interested about the units but for the weapon pack that comes with the mod.

You can find the original mod here: http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=20267

That would possibly require a lot of work, as the base weapon is just really the M4A5

The only other different weapons were the USP and the MK48.

Sabre is involved in several other projects, so I doubt that he will have the time to port them over to Arma3.

The unit's and gear are being redone my the Project overwatch team, and a few of us have the source files for these as well.

I think the person to speak to as well would be ardvarkdb ;)

• Like 1

That would possibly require a lot of work, as the base weapon is just really the M4A5

The only other different weapons were the USP and the MK48.

Sabre is involved in several other projects, so I doubt that he will have the time to port them over to Arma3.

The unit's and gear are being redone my the Project overwatch team, and a few of us have the source files for these as well.

I think the person to speak to as well would be ardvarkdb ;)

Thanks for your answer, well basically this was posted on "questions and answers" thread so it wasn't really a request or something, other than a simple question.

An ammo counter for spent nb of rounds fired.Any aircraft with useful cargospace,small fixed wing aircraft-like OA-10 Bronco.Hoists onto helos,any helo.

• Like 1

I would like to see some IDF Equipment, especially since so much stuff is already included in the Game.

I have 3 requests:  Someone make a way to make my Ai run a set animation when my guys are not in Combat mode,in mission)2 Make a helmet like this guy:.http://i.imgur.com/mgVsGaG.png 

I bipod that is as tall as a guy,standing up.Then attach to the bipod,then move it attached to it.

thanks.

I would love a feature to be made into a mod that was removed recently from the vanilla game. Up until a couple of months ago you could have it set so that your squad mate markers would only show up if you selected the squad member-then it would fade away again. That feature was removed-even though most other menu features can still be set to "fade".

Now you can only have it set to "on" which is distracting and immersion breaking or "off" which makes it very hard to tell which ai squad mate is which or to find them if they wander off a little.

No idea why this was removed, but i would love it brought back-even as a mod would be great.

• Like 2

I would love a feature to be made into a mod that was removed recently from the vanilla game. Up until a couple of months ago you could have it set so that your squad mate markers would only show up if you selected the squad member-then it would fade away again. That feature was removed-even though most other menu features can still be set to "fade".

Now you can only have it set to "on" which is distracting and immersion breaking or "off" which makes it very hard to tell which ai squad mate is which or to find them if they wander off a little.

No idea why this was removed, but i would love it brought back-even as a mod would be great.

I miss that a lot.

I didn't even know you could turn the option "on." I've had it off for forever now. Figured I'd need a cow bell mod so I could at least hear where my guys are. :)

What's this feature called? I'd love to at least turn it back on again.

• Like 1

I miss that a lot.

I didn't even know you could turn the option "on." I've had it off for forever now. Figured I'd need a cow bell mod so I could at least hear where my guys are. :)

What's this feature called? I'd love to at least turn it back on again.

It's called something like squad icons or markers or something.It's in the difficulty section of the options menu.There aren't many options-you'll find it :)

• Like 1

Just had an idea.

Anyone thought of Retexturing CSAT Viper Team armor and backpacks for NATO/CTRG, and/or changing the model itself to be a bit different from NATO/CTRG?

Why do users want the game to look like something worse? Ferrari want design suggestions for next year's Formula 1 car. "oh, like a 1987 Vauxhall Chevette."

An RHS quality Polaris Sporstman MV850 would be amazing
sptsmn_mv_850_082.jpg

• Like 1

Is it possible to make a detailed British IFV warrior, not a arma 3 retexture.

The Bradley in rhs is something I'd like near but obs to warrior stats

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Is it possible to make a detailed British IFV warrior, not a arma 3 retexture.

The Bradley in rhs is something I'd like near but obs to warrior stats

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Theres one in CUP.

• Like 1

Hello,

can you suggest a mod that let you place explosive charges underwater ?

For example...a recon diver want to place a charge under a boat or a submarine...

I tried with the mod called [JTAC]_explosives attachTo (https://forums.bistu...sives-attachto/) but it doesent work...everytime I add that mod to the launcher I receive an access violation error and Arma 3 crash.

Is that mod still working with the new A3 updates ?

Anybody has experience with that mod ?

I asked in that thread about this problem but nobody answered.

Thanks

Request: Russian Multicam

For: Massi's Russian GRU

I was wondering if anyone would be up to creating some Russian multicam versions of Massi's Russian GRU Gorka uniforms, massi included multicam in the mod list but the camo is actually nowhere to be found ingame, and it seems im not the only one looking for Russian Multicam.

Some images of Russian Multicam:

http://groundreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/10580744_740875812638505_2070839856579261333_o.jpg

http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e15/10903617_767408350015496_1731118626_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=ODk0NTAyNDc2NjExNDgzNjU5.2

Request: Russian Multicam

For: Massi's Russian GRU

I was wondering if anyone would be up to creating some Russian multicam versions of Massi's Russian GRU Gorka uniforms, massi included multicam in the mod list but the camo is actually nowhere to be found ingame, and it seems im not the only one looking for Russian Multicam.

Some images of Russian Multicam:

http://groundreport.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/11/10580744_740875812638505_2070839856579261333_o.jpg

http://scontent.cdninstagram.com/t51.2885-15/s480x480/e15/10903617_767408350015496_1731118626_n.jpg?ig_cache_key=ODk0NTAyNDc2NjExNDgzNjU5.2

I hope you meant to say "I was wondering if anyone would be up to creating some Russian multicam versions of Massi's Russian GRU Gorka uniforms with massi's permission"

• Like 1