max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

Maybe because I have no idea or the skills to mod for Arma 3.And why are you so aggressive all the time?

not aggressive, i just had enough of people with no skill and no idea that makes "suggestions" about things they have no clue about...

no one was born with the know-how, here is a good start to learn it...

Did I force someone to do something?

https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/190389-arma-3-addon-request-thread/
  • Like 2

I really hope you don't retire Blastcore, if do i'll understand but still hope you don't.

Thanks for everything in the past, Blastcore is one of my 'must use' addons

Instead of making recommendations for other, why don't YOU do it?

So others should do it but not yourself?

Wow! Why the attitude all of a sudden? I wasn't insisting that anyone should do anything. I have ZERO experience with making particle FX for Arma, and not much time to do so anyway. I was simply IMPLYING that someone with more experience and free time could MAYBE have a crack at it. 

Damn, no need to talk down on me like that. Besides I'm wasn't asking anyone to rebuilt the entire mod, I've had converstions with OS in the past and from what I can remember some problems could be solved by changing some magazine names in the .pbo. For me its a bit over my head but perhaps there's someone out there that would like to take a look at it. 

Isn't that one of the reasons why we have a forum in the first place? So that players can report problems? The official Blastcore thread was closed so I started this one, what's the problem with that?

I'd actually love to make my own mod some day, if I find the time. And maybe if BI ever updates their particle system, or I find the free time, I'll make my own Particle FX mod.

PuFu simply doesn't suffer fools gladly, I've clashed with him also, but he says it as it is, and sometimes his directness and no bullshit bluntness can't be handled by the recipient. and for that he gets my respect.

• Like 2

Hello friends

It would be nice if someone realized this SZmsQkr

W1gLFMX

That's already in Cunico's addon, it's also in Eric J's release candidate, latest up date.

There's absolutely zero point in making such an addon, without it being on a helmet/nvg set.

• Like 1

That's already in Cunico's addon, it's also in Eric J's release candidate, latest up date.

There's absolutely zero point in making such an addon, without it being on a helmet/nvg set.

REALLY IS IN RELEASE ?

Would love if someone reskinned the RHIB to be black.

the Apex one? it can be changed to black if you double click it's attributes in EDEN ;)

• Like 3

Hello,

I'm looking for an old UN helmet that I were using while ago. Maybe someone know where I could find it again.

7mXA7HA.jpg

Really I don't know if i can post it there, if not moved it.

There are UN helmets in massi's African conflict.Although I think the one in picture is from this UN addon.http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=26799

There are actually several packs with UN helmets in them.

Sabre's UN Units 2030 perhaps:

un-units-2030-v10-3_4.jpg

That's different one.

It's have UN Text below this "belt" and it is not so bright.

Would love if someone reskinned the RHIB to be black.

there you go just in case you thought I was kidding ;)

DVgci0Q.jpg

pXPaAT1.jpg

• Like 1

hello i'm creating Tunisian Army Mod and when i start looking for UH60M ( with Battle hawk KIT ) addon i all i found is only armed with M134 why they are no black hawk armed with Hydra rockets and AGM-114R Hellfire Missiles  like the picture 

UH_60M_Blackhawk_SOAR_V6_1.jpg414e3bdc-8

• Like 1

Is there any mod that makes the tank commands (Left, Right, Fast etc.) silent? I only need that one changed. Alternatively, how could i change that one myself?

Is there any mod that makes the tank commands (Left, Right, Fast etc.) silent? I only need that one changed. Alternatively, how could i change that one myself?

Not a mod as such, but you could see if this still works:

http://killzonekid.com/arma-scripting-tutorials-one-man-tank-operation/

I imagine ACE will do that for you.It removes the ingame player voice.

I imagine ACE will do that for you.It removes the ingame player voice.

I want only the tank commands to be silent though.

There is this feature in the outdated Super Soldier Mode called Focus, slows down time while looking down sights and pressing shift at the same time(for cinematic kills :p). Can anyone make a separate mod with only that feature? I looked into its files a bit and I guess I found the scripts for it with my long forgotten high school programming insight;

fnc_hotkey.sqf:

//Shift left  : Focus in scope view
	//(consider changing since this is a common button)
	if(GameLogic_YQ_MOD getVariable ["Key_42", false]&&cameraView=="Gunner")then
	{
		//script will watch Key_42 and terminate on false
		["Key_42"] execVM "@YQ_MOD\data\special\focus.sqf";	
	};

focus.sqf:

//requires GameLogic_YQ_MOD to work
_varKey = _this select 0; //terminate on this value being false

//allow script to run only once
if(GameLogic_YQ_MOD getVariable ["Focus_Running", false])exitWith{};
GameLogic_YQ_MOD setVariable ["Focus_Running", true];

//enable only when in gunner view and key is pressed
if(GameLogic_YQ_MOD getVariable [_varKey, false]&&cameraView=="Gunner")then
{
//focus while key is pressed
while{GameLogic_YQ_MOD getVariable [_varKey, false]}do
{
setAccTime 0.2;
hintSilent "Focus...";
};
};

//return to normal
setAccTime 1;
hint "";

//unlock script
GameLogic_YQ_MOD setVariable ["Focus_Running", false];

killcount-ticker was also an awesome feature in the mod; besides counting the kills it was answering the question of "if I or one my teammates killed the enemy?" or making certain the enemy I shot at in the distance is actually dead and not waiting behind a ridge or something :p It was a great mostly cheat mod, with a lot of awesome features, too bad its abandoned.

Anyway, thanks in advance if anyone makes this.

I'd like to see a Iraq-Iran war mod.

• Like 1