max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

Ok so I am looking for a script or mod or something that displays damage dealt on screen or is there a command or something for the console also this is for eden.

Hi Bohemians

Sorry to do it here, but it's as good a place (or better) than any. Armaholic front paged a new mod (or maybe script) that allowed you to debug AI LOS by putting coloured markers above either the AI or the player. It even showed visible trace for enemy bullets fired. I'm kicking myself because I didn't bookmark it - can anybody confirm it's name and/or whereabouts?

Anfo

Clear Tactical Gun Shield for ARMA 3 rifles similar to the new Rainbow 6 DLC:

R6-operators-gadget-blackbeard_250315.pn

It can be an addon to any rifles with Joint Rails support.

• Like 1

I wanna be gangster but operator at the same time

Best thing I have ever seen.

• Like 4

hi, 

request for a MOD or   if you can direct me of existing MODS i am looking for,

(campaign)
1. show unit (player & AI) names on map, also shows who is inside the vehicles.
    in campaign, sometimes having trouble recognizing whos who on the map, it only shows the unit type/specialty, 
    this is specially confusing in beginning of a mission where you are on map view and trying to equip your unit, can't tell whos who on the map,

1.1   show unit type/specialty on map view - team/teams, -- this menu will only show unit rank and name but NO unit type/specialty

2.  solo grenade launcher with no clunky reload. i need the same specs as the attached grande launcher but as a solo weapon, 

thanks,

Hiho..Could somebody make a simple wind indicator addon for vanilla arma? Like the one in ACE(i only know ACE2), a simple arrow showing the wind direction via key combo? It's really hard to secure mates with smokes.. You throw it and the wind is going to the opposite direction. Or is there already an addon for this?

cheers

Hello Guys,

I often saw AKs with western parts and Modifications on the Internet like this and this and really like the look of it and the thinking of uasage of an AK 47 as DMR. Okay the "AK 47" in my second link is a modified Saiga System wich should look like an 47 or AKM but I like these look very much.

As an real DMR maybe this could be a cool Dragunov. I have no experinces in Modding and sadly not really time to learn it so I'm writting these request to you. I often see the old, classic AK`s but these are boring in my opinion.

Maybe to play as russian SF or as PMC these Weapons could be very useful but they will anyway be something really exotic.

Hopefully somebody who is smarter than me in this things will pickup this Idea. So guys please help me with my wish :)

LG Selvo

PS: Sorry for misstakes in my writing I´m no native Speaker

Hello Guys,

I often saw AKs with western parts and Modifications on the Internet like this and this and really like the look of it and the thinking of uasage of an AK 47 as DMR. Okay the "AK 47" in my second link is a modified Saiga System wich should look like an 47 or AKM but I like these look very much.

As an real DMR maybe this could be a cool Dragunov. I have no experinces in Modding and sadly not really time to learn it so I'm writting these request to you. I often see the old, classic AK`s but these are boring in my opinion.

Maybe to play as russian SF or as PMC these Weapons could be very useful but they will anyway be something really exotic.

Hopefully somebody who is smarter than me in this things will pickup this Idea. So guys please help me with my wish :)

LG Selvo

PS: Sorry for misstakes in my writing I´m no native Speaker

• Like 1

I wanna be gangster but operator at the same time

scar_l_mac_10_mod_by_bobafettdk-d3i0mh7.

Well guess what guys? I started making the gun!  

yu6U1pD.png

• Like 1

Greetings, friends.

I've been out of the loop for ArmA III for quite a while, so I wanted to ask if there are any mods that autozoom your weapons. I know there was one in a Mao collection of addons, but that was made ages ago; most of the DLC weapons made for ArmA III were not supported, and I can only imagine the same will apply to all Apex weapons.

hi, 

request for a MOD or   if you can direct me of existing MODS i am looking for,

(campaign)

1. show unit (player & AI) names on map, also shows who is inside the vehicles.

in campaign, sometimes having trouble recognizing whos who on the map, it only shows the unit type/specialty, 

this is specially confusing in beginning of a mission where you are on map view and trying to equip your unit, can't tell whos who on the map,

1.1   show unit type/specialty on map view - team/teams, -- this menu will only show unit rank and name but NO unit type/specialty

2.  solo grenade launcher with no clunky reload. i need the same specs as the attached grande launcher but as a solo weapon, 

thanks,

MCC will do a lot of what you want-it has it's own map/console that tracks every unit on the map and shows what they all are. Regarding the solo grenade launcher, do you mean a standalone weapon? Like this- https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Milkor_MGL#Users   RHS and Massi and maybe CUP all have this in their addon. It's a six shot revolving GL

Requesting M1070 from our modeling gurus. If I remember correctly, there was an OFP/ArmA version back in the days

what would be the point of heavy equipment transporters when trailers don't work?

Update on this... I tested Jonzie Mega Mod Pack last night and the trailer was working quite fine. I can post a video if needed. So looks like trailers do work in ArmA. In this case, I`ll keep hoping to see an M1070

• Like 1

Is there any way to edit the FLIR shader/overlay? I would love to edit the colors and such. However, most important change I would like to make is creating a FLIR "overlay" over normal vision with FLIR having about 80% opacity. THis would still give easy unit spotting, but  at 80% enough of ground details and such is visible to make FLIR view less confusing.

Where are the FLIR modes settings stored? I mean the settings for each mode, not how to add them to weapons or vehicles.

Hi!

So I'm looking for the helicopter crew stuff in the arma 3 files but I'm really struggling to find it. I also had a mate check for it too and we could not find it whatsoever.

If someone could send me a download link to the files or point me in the right direction it would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Mullan

Hoping to find new maps and possibly maps from A2 that work in A3.

I have a really small request, i thought about making it myself but i don't have any skills in modelling objects :/ anyway my request is a crowbar. I love the idea of making some pics of special forces that breach into a house using a crowbar for open the door. If someone alredy have something like that and can donate it to me i would be really grateful. :D 

Peace guys! 

• Like 2