max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

In regards to melee, it would be possible to pull off something similar to Chivalry: Medieval Warfare.

Could use the lineIntersects commands to trace the path of a melee weapon at a fixed timestep and see if the weapon's path intersects a unit.

• Like 1

yes. that's definately the way to go. i happen to have a working example somewhere in my p drive. now with all the nice zombie stuff it might be time to finish it up.

• Like 3

There is that black powder mod coming-sailing ships etc.it's a start.

I'm just realizing how epic the Black Powder mod will be in Tanoa, the square riggers + all those islands? Mmm, yes please! Could have some 18th century-style island conquests/invasions!

• Like 3

I'm just realizing how epic the Black Powder mod will be in Tanoa, the square riggers + all those islands? Mmm, yes please! Could have some 18th century-style island conquests/invasions!

Or Pirates of Tanoa

• Like 3

Or Pirates of Tanoa

We'll definitely need a better beard selection then...

• Like 1

We'll definitely need a better beard selection then...

And rum.

• Like 1

Continuing my previous request (pages 53, 67, 68, 71, 103, 105)

A Bundeswehr mod, representing the current German Bundeswehr (Leopard 2, Marder, Dingo, Mowag Eagle, CH-53G etc.)

An AAF mod, representing the AAF in the year 2016 (see my previous AAF requests for content9)

Continuing my previous request (pages 53, 67, 68, 71, 103, 105)

A Bundeswehr mod, representing the current German Bundeswehr (Leopard 2, Marder, Dingo, Mowag Eagle, CH-53G etc.)

An AAF mod, representing the AAF in the year 2016 (see my previous AAF requests for content9)

There is a Bundeswehr mod-http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=24147

And as far as I remember there are a couple of mods that change the AAF so that they use RHS or HLC weapons-ak's etc and have more contemporary vehicles.

Ok so this is more of a mod search than anything.

My friend sent me a google drive file for a mod know as Sf_Uniform.v2. No matter how hard i try to google it i cant find the actual mod anywhere on Armaholic or any other mod distributor. Im currently building a mission with the mod and i have been trying to find the mod. so I can script the starting characters to spawn with the gear but i cant find it anywhere please help 

Ok so this is more of a mod search than anything.

My friend sent me a google drive file for a mod know as Sf_Uniform.v2. No matter how hard i try to google it i cant find the actual mod anywhere on Armaholic or any other mod distributor. Im currently building a mission with the mod and i have been trying to find the mod. so I can script the starting characters to spawn with the gear but i cant find it anywhere please help 

PM'd you about this.

Where can I find French vehicles like VBL, AMX-10RC, VBCI, VAB, AMX Leclerc... ? Or is there anyone currently working on them ? I really think there should be addon for these vehicles :)

are anyone making tanks such as:

T90MS

T14

BMP-T Terminator (1/2)

Chieftain

Centurion

Leopard 1/2 (any variant)?

hope tanks are not limited to RHS M1 or T72/80/90s

are anyone making tanks such as:

T90MS

T14

BMP-T Terminator (1/2)

Chieftain

Centurion

Leopard 1/2 (any variant)?

hope tanks are not limited to RHS M1 or T72/80/90s

If you want a Leopard Aplion has it in his hellenic armed forces pack!

Current conflicts mods and maps.

Any maps of Donbass/Donetsk/etc. Would be cool to fight Azov vs Sparta and all of that jazz or relive Donetsk airport. Some of the units are there with the addon pack already and there is 1 unrelated ukraine map I downloaded with 0 missions.

Syrian conflict is a great mod but I can only fight in Iraq/Afghanistan. Surprising that nobody has made homs, allepo, etc. Not a single syrian map that I could find anywhere.

Yemen? Israel?

Chechen war was covered 100% but these are a big hole. People scared or uninterested?

Do you mean best mod map? Or map pack? In terms of map packs-well CUP is really the only one.It contains all the maps from previous arma games,updated and improved.

In terms of mod maps-the new Diyala iraqi terrain is stunning, but you need a decent rig to run it well.  https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/182805-wip-terrain-diyala-province-iraq/

All of Icebreakers maps are great-http://www.icebreakr.info/

Then the afghan maps are all good-Clafghan,Hindu Kush, FATA, etc

I'm sure other people will add more

• Like 1

What is the best mod map pack and why?

Community Upgrade Project - Terrains Complete   

A3MP - ArmA 3 Map Pack - Additional Pack 

All in Arma Terrain Pack (AiA TP) 

Hopefully a great you tuber can make a comparison video :)

In terms of A2 maps CUP.

Why? Because it is the only one that is still supported and constantly gets updates. @A3MP delivers additional Community made maps and therefore is a completely new area of discussion.

The Kunduz Terrain is great, as ineptaphid said Icebreaker has created some awesome terrains and I really like the terrains made by cirav. Having said that there are a lot of great maps out there waiting to be discovered.

• Like 2

Exactly what these guys said I don't need to repeat it. Like you really had a choice lol.

Hopefully a great you tuber can make a comparison video :)

the brandnew "lets play video looking instead of playing" generation..

P.S. we need a poll about the question how useful this poll might be too....and of course a youtube-intro-Video about this poll about a poll :D

• Like 3

A2 Sangin is easily my favorite (though you need a decent computer to run it well enough). Otherwise Diyala Iraq is neck and neck with it.