max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

So they have brought the OV-10 out of retirement to provide CAS.  Who will give us one to use in game?

https://www.funker530.com/ov-10-bronco-comes-out-of-retirement-to-pummel-isis/

I would also like to see some freighters for eye candy for maps like Sugar Island.

OV-10 would be a super awesome vehicle to use in game, like a little baby c-130 gunship.

• Like 2

GAZ Tigr

Doesn't RHS already have several models of the GAZ?

I would be happy if hc pookie would remake or at least port over his 

Runway Denial Bombs BLU-107 and BetAB-500

Would it be possible for someone to grab one of those already existing M134s (probably from the Huron)

and put them on a tripod to have them usable as static weapons, or as weapon backpacks to assemble in the field?

(on a sidenote I'd like to know how difficult this would be for someone who never did something like that before, might aswell do it myself)

Cheers

Would it be possible for someone to grab one of those already existing M134s (probably from the Huron)

and put them on a tripod to have them usable as static weapons, or as weapon backpacks to assemble in the field?

(on a sidenote I'd like to know how difficult this would be for someone who never did something like that before, might aswell do it myself)

Cheers

Not sure about the ones from the Huron, but there are already M134's attatched to other things-Massi's vehicle pack has the on Hummvees as does CUP. So it should be possible.I'm not the person to ask how to do it as I have no skill in that area-but it should be doable.

I am looking for, ..... IVECO LMV ....

Greets DonbassCZ

Funny , I live where they make them...my home town has the IVECO factory that build them, and you see often semi-prototipe running around the countryside. Not just LMV but many others...

260px-Puma_6x6.jpgPUMA APC

Blindo_centauro_deserto.jpg CENTAURO TANK DESTROYER

2.JPG LMV SPECIAL FORCES

3_600px.jpg MPV 4X4

Sorry..I felt nationalist all of a sudden..LOL.

• Like 1

2.JPG LMV SPECIAL FORCES

3_600px.jpg MPV 4X4

Those 2 look pretty cool!

• Like 2

I saw this in a youtube comment on one of Dslyecxi's videos. It was for a mod that allows one to throw a magazine like a grenade, thus if pinned down and a friendly needs ammo you can toss them a mag which they can than pick up. Which is a really simple but great idea I think.

Hello,

I'd like to request a skin for Firewill's F-14D, portraying the RACS airforce.

Thank you, in advance  ;)

I would like to know if any scripters or modders out there could  create a script similiar to this http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=15898

which is an A.I. Helicopter control script that allows passengers to completely control all aspects of movement and actions to the AI pilot and gunners.

I request someone to make a Gazzelle helicopter AT+ Gun pod version.

I would also like to request a Cropduster aircraft by the name of Border Patrol Aircraft for Arma 3.tnx

I would like to know if any scripters or modders out there could  create a script similiar to this http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=15898

which is an A.I. Helicopter control script that allows passengers to completely control all aspects of movement and actions to the AI pilot and gunners.

All of the above ,also including the option to tell the wingman to set my altitude and keep behind me to the side and auto-target the other target that I didn`t locked onto.

Fire when I fire.That would be a +1 for me.

• Like 1

Hello I would like to see someone make a script for the USAF pack so that you can load the C-17 C-5 and C-130s with vehicles and what you may please in the back cargo bay and transport them where ever you may please. I would suggest to have it work like the LCAC mods loading works where you drive it in then you select a scroll wheel option then the vehicle is loaded and you can go where ever you may please with it loaded. 

I personally would like to see this for more realism reasons such as use in a milsim unit or creating a short film inside of the game.

Thanks for taking your time to read this.

Regards, AvengedCanadian

• Like 1

I did a search and could not find one but is there a basic FLASHLIGHT / TORCH MOD similar to the one in DayZ for ARMA 3? 

I was playing a few of the horror missions and all use a weapon without the magazine / clip to emulate a flashlight but its annoying with the weapon in the view. It would great to have a headlamp or helmet lamp since the swaying is from the hand gets annoying for horror survival. Or maybe a lantern or even Shoulder mount similar to the Alien Colonial Marines.

The use would be to explore maps at night with such a lamp. Could had basic cheap flashlight, Milspec HID flashlight beam, some colored variations and etc... 

Please advise if anyone finds anything without ripping off DayZ contents.

• Like 1

Has anyone made a GFX mod since blastcore?

Seeing as Blastcore is basically abandoned, I would have expected someone to have created a new mod like it.

I've been searching for a while though and found nothing. Has really no one ever made a successor?

Has anyone retextured the VR suits and removed the bright neon colors from them to create a futuristic looking splinter cell-esque stealth suit?

• Like 1

Has anyone retextured the VR suits and removed the bright neon colors from them to create a futuristic looking splinter cell-esque stealth suit?

There is actually an all black texture for the VR suit hidden in the game files. If I was on my desktop, I'd get the link, but if you search these forums for "setObjectTextureGlobal" you should find it.

• Like 1