max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

Hello all! I would like to see a series of CV-90 vehicles. Various Calibers and purposes would be cool. There are tons of variants and it is used by a ton of different nations so if someone dose this it could shape up to be a pretty big mod.

Domestic

Stridsfordon (Strf) 9040 A,B,B1,C

Luftvärnskanonvagn (lvkv) 9040

Stridsledningspansarbandvagn (Stripbv) 90

Eldledningspansarbandvagn (Epbv) 90

Bärgningsbandvagn (Bgbv) 90

Export

CV9030

CV9035

CV90105

CV90120-T

Armadillo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combat_Vehicle_90#Variants

Hello all! I would like to see a series of CV-90 vehicles. Various Calibers and purposes would be cool. There are tons of variants and it is used by a ton of different nations so if someone dose this it could shape up to be a pretty big mod.

Domestic

Stridsfordon (Strf) 9040 A,B,B1,C

Luftvärnskanonvagn (lvkv) 9040

Stridsledningspansarbandvagn (Stripbv) 90

Eldledningspansarbandvagn (Epbv) 90

Bärgningsbandvagn (Bgbv) 90

Export

CV9030

CV9035

CV90105

CV90120-T

Armadillo

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Combat_Vehicle_90#Variants

If someone makes this, i would really like to see a Dutch Army version aswell :D

Hello, I am wondering if there are any McMillan rifle addons out there other than r3f's Tac-50. I'm talking about the tac-300, -308, or even the cs5. The latter I know has been released in an operator's pack but it now has no sound and I've only been able to dig up an old thread about adding it to the game here: https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/177577-mcmillan-cs5/

The inspiration comes from the Devgru arsenal and MoH:W.

Sorry for the ' English,i'm italian.

someone is able to satisfy millions of fans Arma3 reproducing this ????280414_093351_EuSuXqkZ_imcQT57-MG.jpg07c5e2aa8e063eb5349cae2281931204.jpgsoldier-story-zero-dark-thirty-devgru-mk

TRYK's multiplay uniforms pack and Cunico's spec4vests are the best I know for creating a proper Devgru kit. I remember that CUP has an M79 and Robert Hammer has a great HK416 and p226. For the Opscore AOR-1 a quick Google search will come up with many addons :) 

Hi,

Would it be at all possible to add elephants and rhinos? I would like to put together an anti ivory poaching campaign.

I understand that there might be trouble putting together animations and the like for these types of animals? If that is the case would (as grim as this sounds) static objects of dead animals be possible as objective markers etc. be possible?

Cheers

Pete

it is very possible to add anything (needs custom skeletons and all custom animations) but it is well possible. A lot of work but possible nontheless

would you not be able to use the animal skeletons already in the game, just make them larger? didn't someone may a velocilraptor mod ?

would you not be able to use the animal skeletons already in the game, just make them larger? didn't someone may a velocilraptor mod ?

nope.

A mod that would add the ability to make a Hide, for snipers, jtac, spotters, recon, and such. Something that would be meant to work around a rock and/or foliage (by a scroll menu option, maybe) and would create a hide for you enter that would look very similar to the stuff you set it up around. So unless someone is up close or zoomed in close, they would just see a group of bushes or a clusters of rocks and not the viewing port (which should be adjustable from like 3 degrees to maybe 40). Because thermals make spotting people easy, and the way characters appear at difference doesn't help much either. So having something that would allow you to hide fair better than just using a ghillie and some bushes and/or rocks would be great, or those rare beautiful spots in towns or buildings that give you like 1 degree of visibility and make you almost impossible to spot.

A mod that would add the ability to make a Hide, for snipers, jtac, spotters, recon, and such. Something that would be meant to work around a rock and/or foliage (by a scroll menu option, maybe) and would create a hide for you enter that would look very similar to the stuff you set it up around. So unless someone is up close or zoomed in close, they would just see a group of bushes or a clusters of rocks and not the viewing port (which should be adjustable from like 3 degrees to maybe 40). Because thermals make spotting people easy, and the way characters appear at difference doesn't help much either. So having something that would allow you to hide fair better than just using a ghillie and some bushes and/or rocks would be great, or those rare beautiful spots in towns or buildings that give you like 1 degree of visibility and make you almost impossible to spot.

There was something like that in the works.you went prone and a hide started to build around you over about 5 minutes. It made you mush harder to spot.I can't remember it's name or what happened to it though.

• Like 1

There was something like that in the works.you went prone and a hide started to build around you over about 5 minutes. It made you mush harder to spot.I can't remember it's name or what happened to it though.

Decided to google it a bit and appears VQI SpookWarCom (well his sniper system that he added into his spookwar pack) does that. Going to try out to see how well it works. Thanks

Decided to google it a bit and appears VQI SpookWarCom (well his sniper system that he added into his spookwar pack) does that. Going to try out to see how well it works. Thanks

Thats the one! I remember it from when it was a standalone sniper thing.Good luck with it.

Lately I have been trying to make misisons with russian paras but making them jump from MI-8's just isn't it.

Maybe this would be a cool project if anyone is still looking to do something:

We need a new version of this so russians have something to fly paras in as well.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=10441

some features that would be cool:

- Interior Lighting

- Working Ramp

- Radio Sounds

- Patrol version with a 23mm cannon and some fab250's

- Arctic version with skids

- Camo schemes for desert, arid, forest, UN, Civilian, arctic and navy

• Like 1

Would be awesome if someone ported one of the Fast Attack Vehicle mods from Arma 2 to Arma 3, like Fast Attack Vehicle (F.A.V.) by Emery & Rubenwolf or Desert Patrol Vehicle (DPV)  or even just modeled a new one. Because there are to many mraps and such, that just scream i follow roads and want to be ambushed. But nothing that really gives guys like me that great offroad maneuverability both on flat ground and inclines, well also provided some proper fire power all wrapped up in a nice small package. Because right now we have the offroad and it's not very good with its size and very plain 50 cal, also it's not mrap weight but still heavy enough to make uphills risky.

• Like 3

Would be awesome if someone ported one of the Fast Attack Vehicle mods from Arma 2 to Arma 3, like Fast Attack Vehicle (F.A.V.) by Emery & Rubenwolf or Desert Patrol Vehicle (DPV)  or even just modeled a new one. Because there are to many mraps and such, that just scream i follow roads and want to be ambushed. But nothing that really gives guys like me that great offroad maneuverability both on flat ground and inclines, well also provided some proper fire power all wrapped up in a nice small package. Because right now we have the offroad and it's not very good with its size and very plain 50 cal, also it's not mrap weight but still heavy enough to make uphills risky.

NOW..that's a goo idea!!!!!

PS: maybe should ask CUP team? :P  :D

Pretty sure that is similar to the new "Light Strike Vehicle (LSV)" coming with the APEX expension

A nice feature to have in the future, is that of any gun barrel that is touching or surpassing the object, such as a wall or rock etc...., prevents the user from using hes weapon in till he backs away form the blocking object, this would greatly improve the realism of  close quarters combat situations and give the real purpose of  Sub machine guns and carbines, So far I seen many Arma players use LMGs or HMGs such as Navid or Zafire to clear small rooms, but the fact of the matter is in a real situation, the barrel is to long and requires the user to maneuver the long barreled weapon in such closed in areas, this feature would create better balancing for the Arma weapons and give the fans and players a better game play experience, I also think it would be very simple for the  developers to implement.

Since you have already created the player animation of the user posing hes barrel toward the air when aiming towards hes friendly's in the offroad vehicle when the backseats.

and you also have made weapons able to deploy,  when there is an object underneath the weapon, for weapon resting or deployment, so with these features already added in Arma, it would be a nice additional feature to the Arma 3 series.

P.S: I do not know if these was the right form to post feature requests

Thanks for reading.

There is a small addon that does that I dont remember the name of it though if I find it ill tell ya

Would be awesome if someone ported one of the Fast Attack Vehicle mods from Arma 2 to Arma 3, like Fast Attack Vehicle (F.A.V.) by Emery & Rubenwolf or Desert Patrol Vehicle (DPV)  or even just modeled a new one. Because there are to many mraps and such, that just scream i follow roads and want to be ambushed. But nothing that really gives guys like me that great offroad maneuverability both on flat ground and inclines, well also provided some proper fire power all wrapped up in a nice small package. Because right now we have the offroad and it's not very good with its size and very plain 50 cal, also it's not mrap weight but still heavy enough to make uphills risky.

NOW..that's a goo idea!!!!!

PS: maybe should ask CUP team? :P  :D

Nuh-uh, those weren't from Bohemia so we'd need the permission of the modders, and as said by foxone Apex seems to include their conceptual successors.

• Like 1

There is a small addon that does that I dont remember the name of it though if I find it ill tell ya

I believe it is made by Laxeman who does the sound mods etc.