max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

Hey guys,

my request is to team up,

i want to learn 3D modeling for games. My first stage was modeling civil aircraft for arma for fun flying. Now i need someone to help me bring it to the game engine.
But i will learn it myself to do more stuff later but for now im busy learning to code in PHP.

The model has when triangulated about 22k polycount not triangulated about 11k dunno if its good and i have just AO map and Normal map on it, need to do texturing. 

But i need someone to teamup or i give up my project.

p.s. i was asking for help on other site and one guy attacked me i stole that model and for no proof banned me there. Just want be clear i done this aircraft from scratch myself i have all saves in my comp.

And all high poly and low poly version. Triangulated non Triangulated many versions.

Here is the aircraft: CriCri :  CLICK HERE FOR REALTIME VIEW

stefan-lengyel-screenshot002.jpg?1458679

• Like 1

Hey guys,

my request is to team up,

i want to learn 3D modeling for games. My first stage was modeling civil aircraft for arma for fun flying. Now i need someone to help me bring it to the game engine.

But i will learn it myself to do more stuff later but for now im busy learning to code in PHP.

The model has when triangulated about 22k polycount not triangulated about 11k dunno if its good and i have just AO map and Normal map on it, need to do texturing. 

But i need someone to teamup or i give up my project.

p.s. i was asking for help on other site and one guy attacked me i stole that model and for no proof banned me there. Just want be clear i done this aircraft from scratch myself i have all saves in my comp.

And all high poly and low poly version. Triangulated non Triangulated many versions.

Here is the aircraft: CriCri :  CLICK HERE FOR REALTIME VIEW

To get more interest, you may want to create a thread over at the modelling section of the forums.

I know the Hunter is based on the M-Atv but it's not the real M-ATV who is in serive in Afghanistan!

There are several things that should be changed to make the hunter more authentic. Many problems with it are an easy fix. Some will require some config work and modeling/porting. Some changes needed are listed below.

A simple retexture mimicking the tan color as used in the Middle East. Examples can be found in links under other topics.

A change of the turret on the vehicle to either an M240 or M2 with a GPK mount as seen in the picture below:

m-atv-04.jpg

Or an automated M2 version like in the picture below:

https://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedia/commons/c/cf/M153_CROWS_mounted_on_a_U.S._Army_M-ATV.jpg

A few simple authenticity changes would be the addition of long antennae:

http://www.americanspecialops.com/images/photos/vehicles/special-ops-m-atv-hr.jpg

And a change to the rear mount (where the canvas is on the hunter) this can also be found in the other photos linked. 
I do understand that the MATV also has this canvas, but from pictures, a majority of them don't and it would once again add to the immersion.
Wiki link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oshkosh_M-ATV

Thanks for your attantion:)

• Like 1

there is one "wip" in RHS by gurdy. no dates, not promises, but it is a model made from scratch up to specs

I was watching Tomorrowland and had the idea of a jetpack in ARMA. I only found one for ARMA 2, though. I was wondering if someone out there could do something with this request because I can't model for crap. I could probably figure out the internal config stuff though and am totally willing to help make jetpacks available to explore Altis with. Both the old school, standing type where you can back in, strap in, and take off as well as the modern jet-powered wing utilizing both the helicopter and plane as the base vehicle, respectively.

Sorry for the ' English,i'm italian.

someone is able to satisfy millions of fans Arma3 reproducing this ????280414_093351_EuSuXqkZ_imcQT57-MG.jpg07c5e2aa8e063eb5349cae2281931204.jpgsoldier-story-zero-dark-thirty-devgru-mk

• Like 1

I think OPFOR needs some real naval units to beef up it's capabilities during invasions. I really hope someone could make something like this. I have some ideas, maybe a Kanin-class DDG or a Jiangwei class frigate. Secondly, I think some airliners are desperately needed.

Signal smoke grenades. Basically the same as the BI GL smoke grenades, but with Airfriction/Sideairfriction at higher values so that the smoke can plume in the air and be seen from afar.

I want someone to make an entire mod revolving around the 1942-1943 Tunisian Campaign of WWII. German paratroopers and tanks, Italian Alpini, US paratroopers and tanks, Commonwealth infantry and takes. Also planes, field guns, trucks, APCs, flags for everyone, and a map or two from the period, like Sidi Bou Zid or Kasserine Pass. We can add this WWII mod to the ever growing list of WWII mods. Except this one is all about the desert.

I want someone to make an entire mod revolving around the 1942-1943 Tunisian Campaign of WWII. German paratroopers and tanks, Italian Alpini, US paratroopers and tanks, Commonwealth infantry and takes. Also planes, field guns, trucks, APCs, flags for everyone, and a map or two from the period, like Sidi Bou Zid or Kasserine Pass. We can add this WWII mod to the ever growing list of WWII mods. Except this one is all about the desert.

i can do that in 20seconds for you, just hold my beer...

• Like 4

i can do that in 20seconds for you, just hold my beer...

*holding your beer right now*

But can u please hurry up and tell me when it is finished? please...do it...now... *sarcasm off*

:D  :D

what? a baby Tiger cub? ... yep that's cool, I'd like to see that too!!

• Like 3

seriously... ??? Arkan and his Tigers were war criminals.. glorifying them in an Addon in my opinion is dangerous ground, and in pretty bad taste, look at the flak the guy got for creating an IS addon..

• Like 2

I am searching for an Arma 3 mod with old cars of the 1930-1960 times. Someone knows something like that?

Best regards

Realistic canopy flight characteristics when parachuting using steerable canopies, like VBS 2.1

• Like 1

Realistic canopy flight characteristics when parachuting using steerable canopies, like VBS 2.1

Or at the very least, parachutes that actually have sound effects. Really need the sound of wind in the canopy or blowing past your ears etc.Parachutes now are totally silent.

• Like 1

seriously... ??? Arkan and his Tigers were war criminals.. glorifying them in an Addon in my opinion is dangerous ground, and in pretty bad taste, look at the flak the guy got for creating an IS addon..

What about the German Wehrmacht in the Iron Front mod, or the undoubtedly many Nazi soldiers we will see in the upcoming WWII mods like Westwall, Faces of War, 31st Normandy, CSA38-45 and so on and so forth?

Besides, if I'm blowing up Arkan and his Tigers with a laser-guided airstrike, it's hardly glorification of anything but US airpower.

• Like 1

I disagree because, by your logic, we shouldn't represent Talibans, IS, Nazis, Hamas, IDF, and many others just because of their shameful actions and/or criminal behavior.

I'm not trying to disrespect you, I'm just trying to understand your way of thinking because if i look at a possible, hypothetic form of censorship of mod's content, my eyes are only seeing cons.