max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

I think Arma 3 could benefit from the A-29 CAS aircraft.It is used by a lot of South American countries and is being looked at by the US for use as CAS for Special Forces missions.

With Arma's smaller distances than real life,a smaller,slower plane like this would be more suited than supersonic jets in my opinion.It carries laser guided bombs,hellfires and 12.5m machine guns.

Here is the wiki page. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embraer_EMB_314_Super_Tucano

EDIT_THERE seems to be one in the Brazilian Armed Forces addon.Nevermind :D

Yep, that's a WIP at our project. We are just waiting to finish the beta version of F-5EM Tiger II to start working at Tucano's configs.

Og

• Like 2

Belongs in the request thread.

I read the description of Addons & Mods: Discussion and it says in quote "This forum is for discussing addons or mods that are currently work in progress, as well as for discussing ideas or requests for addons."

this is a discussion and a request for a mod, I would believe it belongs here?

I read the description of Addons & Mods: Discussion and it says in quote "This forum is for discussing addons or mods that are currently work in progress, as well as for discussing ideas or requests for addons."

this is a discussion and a request for a mod, I would believe it belongs here?

Maybe you also noticed directly under that a thread called "Arma 3 Addon request thread" that is pinned to the top and has 127 pages of requests from the past few years ;)

• Like 2

would like to see that in arma 3 

not enough proxies slots available

not enough proxies slots available

Bah! I dont want excuses! I just want a ludicrously heavy gun!

download here: clicky

and here: clicky

and maybe here: more clicky

Well such attachments should be able to go fine in Arma, since you guys at RHS have that AN(whatever the name is) where you have a light on the side of the gun and laser on the top (i am aware that there are two versions one with light and one with laser) but you should be able to bundle that in one version and then with ACE (Crtl+L) switch between laser and light

not without bundling multiple meshes as a single attachment, you cannot. 

Reallife Aimbot). Self zeroed scope. I think it possible with ACE FCS system.

53726-trackingpoint1.jpg

• Like 1

I would like a mod that allows anyone (any role) to use a toolkit to repair vehicles.

• Like 1

A Panther helicopter would fit nicely within Arma 3.

Once again,requesting a OV-10 Bronco.Coin aircraft.And someone,make a Mirage 3 or rather,a C7 Kfir Israeli version of thereof .

A Viking tracked vehicle,with RBS-70 or Rapier missiles.

A Saab 340 Awacs.With some sort of working,non-"magic" radar screen symbology.

Trip-wire flares as an item.  Just my 2 cent.thnx

I purchased a couple of 3d files a while back with intentions to add them into Arma 3, however due to a busy schedule and the lack of knowing how to add them into arma I have pushed them to the side. If anyone is interested in a 3d model for a GMT900 Suburban and Toyota Sequoia let me know and I'll send you the files

Anyone with some skills interested in making a quick and simple addon to allow mod makers to add a simple hatchet and spear (swing, thrust) to their projects?  I see some individuals have solved it on their own, but there's nothing public so everyone has to reinvent the wheel.  Can we make a base for anyone to use and expand upon?

• Like 1

A melee system is very required. When two soldiers are out of ammo on ArmA all they can do is to run toward or after each other.  :lol:

• Like 1

We will also need the M-346 Impala jet and any russian jets with 2-seat capability with dual command ,if you would like to fill a void that very many units are waiting someone will design for them/make.

This is by far,the best we have seen Ever.Looking for a BTR-90 or something with missiles on it.If any one could pull it off,you can,thanks.

If you want too,give Pook a hand,he is always short of staff.

A horror mod. No, not another zombie mod or cheap survival. Well, it is still technically survival but... Ok, but you know what's still scarier than zombies?

giphy.gif

Do it. Plez, there's nothing more freightening than about a thousand of these at night with the glowing red lights in the fog.

• Like 2

We will also need the M-346 Impala jet

Let me stop you right there with the understanding that it's either the M-346 or the Impala... please edit with which one you meant? :)

and any russian jets with 2-seat capability with dual command

Does the Su-34 (now in CUP!) not count?

• Like 1

Hello everyone,

I wonder does anyone considering sport-oriented weapon addon? I'd really like to see .460 S&W Magnum as well as .500 S&W Magnum in ARMA 3 someday. The .500 round is currently the most powerful pistol/revolver round as of today, capable of delivering over 4,000 Joules with 350 grain bullet travelling at over 600 metres per second.

The 8-inch barrel version might be a good complement to high round count oriented primary assault rifle, with one of its use to disable ground vehicles. 

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/.500_S%26W_Magnum

With 10-inch custom German barrel, the effective muzzle energy could be even higher. There are several youtube videos where the projectile punched through 15cm concrete wall. 

Any modellers, animators considered making rideable camels? Could be cool for some desert conflicts.

Would like to request a Vietnam PT-boat,a Kayak,a Canoe and the Impala 346.

Would anyone be able to produce world war two uniforms for Fallschirmjager/Luftwaffe officers. As a sort of addition to Iron Front/WW2 Mods for Arma 3. If this is at all possible please get back to me as my new unit would be incredibly grateful for these additions!

Example:

luftwaffe%20tunic.jpg

Would anyone be able to produce world war two uniforms for Fallschirmjager/Luftwaffe officers. As a sort of addition to Iron Front/WW2 Mods for Arma 3. If this is at all possible please get back to me as my new unit would be incredibly grateful for these additions!

Example:

luftwaffe%20tunic.jpg

You should check out Geist uniforms for A3. Has exactly what you are looking for, in addition to pilots, field division units, and flak units. All under the umbrella of the Luftwaffe.