max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

Any one know if there is any script or mod that automatically places markers on the map when any friendly forces spot a hostile unit? Sort of like how people who play on multiplayer use mods that have a blufor tracker feature that tracks all friendly units and then when they spot an enemy force they will place the appropriate unit marker and side color for the enemy they spotted (SpotRep). As I only play single player and use mods like Drago's command enhancer and MCC High command I would like a marker to be placed on the map that shows me where forces under my command have spotted enemy units and have it update if said enemy unit moves. 

I'd really like to see one. Mk6 isn't good for MP, as it is pretty devastating. I'd like to have the ability to have a 2 to 3 man mortar team with about 5 rds each, or a single gunner with the ability to have squad members carry an extra round or 2. Blast radius should be about 1/3 less (I can do math!)

figb-5.gif

Anyhoo, someone put one together. 

Thanks!

I think Arma 3 could benefit from the A-29 CAS aircraft.It is used by a lot of South American countries and is being looked at by the US for use as CAS for Special Forces missions.

With Arma's smaller distances than real life,a smaller,slower plane like this would be more suited than supersonic jets in my opinion.It carries laser guided bombs,hellfires and 12.5m machine guns.

Here is the wiki page. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Embraer_EMB_314_Super_Tucano

EDIT_THERE seems to be one in the Brazilian Armed Forces addon.Nevermind :D

• Like 2

initialization  module for vanilla aircraft..most important mod we need

Has anyone looked at porting the Pook or OH-13 from Arma 2? Would love to see this.

Can someone make Rafale or Eurofighter and Tiger helicopter for AAF

PLEASE!!!!!

Tigre is in the FFAA mod 

2 Eurofighters are currently being developed 

Why would you want it to be less lethal? Do you want it to be a suppressant? 

Why would you want it to be less lethal? Do you want it to be a suppressant? 

Probably for balance/fun reasons. Same reason that you might want to have an AH-9 vs an AH-99 in your mission.

Reading up on mortars on Wikipedia, it seems that the 60mm mortar could be deployed by just one man since they seem to weigh about half an 82mm mortar (47lbs/21kg total weight vs the 82mm's 91lbs/41kg), throw in "futuristic materials" and the backpack model could just be the tube folded on the back. The drawbacks of this though would be in addition to lower blast radius there is a reduced maximum range down to about 3,500 m vs the 82mm at 6,000 m. Deployment wise the M224 60mm mortar is usually deployed at the infantry company level, while the 82mm M252 is assigned to a specific mortar platoon at battalion level, so odds are a 60mm would be more apropriate for Arma's gameplay than the 82 we currently have as far as most player units go.

• Like 1

While not really the place for making suggestions, so I shouldn't be encouraging this sort of behavior. 51 - 60mm mortar-- yes, yes yes. 

Lighter loads

More ammunition

Less overwhelming gameplay effect on target. 

Mortars are highly effective, but unfortunately not very sexy, therefore much underestimated weapon systems. 

-k 

I would love to see an OPFOR/Russian Naval pack, to battle against with our US Naval Warfare Pack.

With an aircraft carrier (could port over the russian A2 one), and some other ships, subs and helo's + planes!

Can someone PLEASE port over the Arma 2 Star Wars Mod. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. Also can someone please create a Star Wars mod for Arma 3. I have the last update from the Imperial Assault mod and Im aware why they stopped working on the mod. It would be legendary if someone did it. Please. Seriously PLEASE.

Can someone PLEASE port over the Arma 2 Star Wars Mod. PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE. Also can someone please create a Star Wars mod for Arma 3. I have the last update from the Imperial Assault mod and Im aware why they stopped working on the mod. It would be legendary if someone did it. Please. Seriously PLEASE.

Here you go buddy-It's x-wings and TIE's.Made by peral who did the amazing fully interactive A-10 and nodunit who made the also amazing fully interactive Ah-64 :D   https://forums.bistudio.com/topic/186734-wip-t-65b-x-wing-starfighter-and-tieln-starfighter/

I would love to see door and wall breach charges and trip wire flares both ground and air deployed.

I would love to see door and wall breach charges and trip wire flares both ground and air deployed.

The MCC addon has door breaching-along with snake cams to see under doors. Trip wire flares can be simulated in the editor,but having ones as an actual item would be really nice.

• Like 1

My first time in this thread. :)

I'd love an server side addon that takes a text file from the root of the game folder or from the mpmissions folder and presents the text in that file to the player as the server.cfg motd would do.

If the file doesn't exist, it would use what's in server.cfg, if that's empty too, then it would say nothing.

So I found these awesome Mandalorion ballistic armor and helmet called GalacTac helmets & armor and they look absolutely awesome and badass. I was wondering if anyone thinks they would be able to make this into arma 3, I know it would be difficult but if you can you should give it a try as a big starwas fan myself this would be f*cking awesome in game.

Here are some images

4150911_1441756560.7374_funddescription.

4150911_1441756767.9515_funddescription.

galactac_project_mandalorian_ballistic_a

ryanflowers_galac-tac_03.jpg

ryanflowers_galac-tac_02.jpg

d5c8f51210a31b66e870ce9aba8b32fc.jpg

Ryan-Flowers-Galac-Tac-Armor-8.jpg

So yeah if you like the look of these they would be absolutely amazing in Arma 3, I couldn't find any photos from behind, if I ever get my hands on these which could be soon depending on if they ship to AU, ill take pictures from behind.

Cheers for any replies!

Love the HK branding on the chest piece. This would be fucking sick to see in A3. Would certainly complement the vanilla CSAT as a NATO replacer imo.

I know right?

I want it so bad me and my mates play a lot of ACE Missions and I just want this so bad especially with the Mandalorion patch on the chest piece, it would be so awesome