max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

Would love to see the A6 Intruder in Arma 3. Compatible with the carrier mods, able to buddy refuel, hunting SAM sites and bringing a massive payload of death and mayhem from above. 

a6_04.jpg

• Like 1

CAG/ SFOD-D Mod 2003-2006 

Why not? I mean who doesnt think that Delta isnt cool and lets be honest Nothing was more operator that doing some much with what we now consider primative like the gear they had back then.

I wish I could post more than Three Images just to get some details in but I Know they wore the CIRAS Vest and a alot of other vests (Which I cant name because I dont know what they are)with

M81 Tri Color and Uniforms.

Uniforms were usually in a Standard BDU Form Like any average soldier had at the time except with maybe a cut sleeve under an added pocket on the sleeves with appropriate Desert or Woodland 

Colored Velcro on the pockets with of course US Flags. They also used a couple of different Kind of Boots like the Asolo Moran GTX,  Merrell Men's Sawtooth Hiking Boot, and the

Merrell Men's Crestbound Gore-Tex Mid Hiking Boot. And those are just some of them they wore many more types of boots but they were either Asolo or Merell. The Helmets that I see them wearing

are either MICH 2002 Helmets or MICH 2000 Helmets with different Paint jobs NV Mounts and other addons like the Norotos Night Vision Shroud in 1 or 3 hole configs with the INVG, AKA2 or TATM

mount. They would also use Mechanix Original, Mechanix IMPACT Gloves(Not IMPACT III Gloves the First Version), Some Different Kinds of Gloves like Regular Nomex Gloves that pilots would use.

and maybe beside Military Uniforms maybe some undercover/covert Uniforms? like some Afghan clothing like tribal or some winter jackets with some jeans for some plain BDU Pants/Trousers or 

some regular normal T Shirts or Jackets. They also use AN PVS 15/9 Goggles. The Vests would have just different kits for different Jobs Like Autorifleman Breacher Assaulter Teamleader ect.

and Alot of Ammo for what ever they had like a breacher would carry M1911 and M4 Mags along with some Explosives or shotgun shells from doing research you'll see what im talking about with the

kits. Holsters for Pistols would be on the leg mostly or on a Belt again to the era, or it would be on the chest but alot of people use thier Vests for Ammo and or medical stuff. the color of the vests and 

pouches would be Either Ranger Green Coyote Brown or Khaki. and Btw basically every CAG Operator Used the M1911 so use Those mag Pouches, now I know that limits you who ever makes this

mod (hopefully) but it would save you some heart break if you didnt know this fact already. some parts of the Uniform would be tan or ranger green mostly those parts are the Pants. and if I forgot to

say it already use PELTOR COMTAC II or I Headsets with the I think AN/PRC 148 Radio and a radio transmit thing I have no idea what their called I just call them clickers, I dont know what specific

kinds. also I think they would wear Belleville 775 Boots that are Bloused.

Most uniforms were like this: http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu109/kilo1120/SFOD-D.jpg

Most Covert Uniforms would be Similar to this: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/64/9e/a6/649ea6bb71ef6ac53e20b93a9aa17a03.jpg

Example of a full kit: http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu109/kilo1120/1SFOD-D.jpg

Thank you who ever reads and considers to make this mod, If you wish to contact me you can use my Skype MAR$WAG or my Steam ArmAman3

CAG/ SFOD-D Mod 2003-2006 

Most uniforms were like this: http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu109/kilo1120/SFOD-D.jpg

Most Covert Uniforms would be Similar to this: https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/736x/64/9e/a6/649ea6bb71ef6ac53e20b93a9aa17a03.jpg

Example of a full kit: http://i638.photobucket.com/albums/uu109/kilo1120/1SFOD-D.jpg

Thank you who ever reads and considers to make this mod, If you wish to contact me you can use my Skype MAR$WAG or my Steam ArmAman3

Everything you listed has a mod already. For example: TRYK has those uniforms, spec4gear has those vests, SOCMOD has similar helmets. Just do some searching.

Everything you listed has a mod already. For example: TRYK has those uniforms, spec4gear has those vests, SOCMOD has similar helmets. Just do some searching.

i wish it were so but there are bits and pieces of The Things I mentioned in the TRYK Mod and Spec has LBT 6094s those werent in use by CAG In the time frame I referenced and SOCMOD Has FAST/Opscore Maritime Helmets not MICH Helmets. The TRYK mod Doeskin have any Modified BDU Uniforms so I don't see its relevance.

I would like to see a proper Napalm mod. I have only seen ones that are done poorly or are for a more cinematic effect. I want to blanket the ground in fire. Is that to much to ask? 

At the title suggests, are there any "good" attack helicopter mods on AH or steam?

I'm kinda tired using the default Arma 3 Comanche and Kajman. Kinda tired of the AH-64 and AH-1W too.

If anyone knows of any other attack helos, it would be much appreciated. 

Try the Tigre from the spanish FFAA mod-it's really nice.

I would like to see a port of the the arma 2 sotg units to arma 3 thank you

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=20267

I agree-that is some nice stuff! Although if you look closely-a lot of that seems to be in RHS now-the ops-cores and some of the helmets,although not those ones with the wires on the back. It looks similar to the pictures.

Would someone be interested in making a small mines modpack!?

What I think is currently completely missing (and I haven´t found any mod that would do this) are:

- Non-lethal Flare and Sound - mines

- Less than lethal - APERS mines that only wounds players severly.

- Concussion mines that renders players unconscious for x period.

Why? TVT missions could be much more interesting as non-lethal minefields could create completely new turn of events.

I would like to see a proper Napalm mod. I have only seen ones that are done poorly or are for a more cinematic effect. I want to blanket the ground in fire. Is that to much to ask? 

When the game engine isn't designed to support dynamic fire yes it is a bit 

• Like 1

Happy Hollidays everyone

I would love to see the following:

9A-91 rifle

PP2000 machine pistol

Sig MPX .40 

Sig MCX 9" Barrel, folding stock (5.56 & 7.62 mm)

And the SRS Covert bolt action sniper rifle,

That would be beyond great. 

What I would like is just a plain black jeep/landrover. Something like the PMC one from A2-want it for SOF/PMC missions.Something low key-like the current offroad...but different :)

I was looking at some of the old AV_US stuff-I know a lot of it was incorporated into RHS. There is an MICH helmet though-it has no cover and has an IR strobe and battery pack on the back.It's a sweet helmet-but has no armour values now of course due to game updates. I have started using it because it looks so cool-but it has no armour.

Some custom mich 2001 helmets, we have opscore, airframe, mich 2000, mich 2002 and others but not some mich 2001 like these

DSC09073Medium.jpg

mich-2001.jpg

Navy-Seal-Mich-helmet-aor1.jpg

Navy seals and other special forces still use this type of helmets. But no one made some mich 2001 for now :/

There are MICH's just like this in the Av IndUS pack-but they have no armour as they have not been updated for a long time

Another for a taxiing mod for the heli's. After years of FSX heli'S and more recently DCS Huey, I can't stand the AFM on the game. It would be VERY cool if us BFM folks could get a mod allowing us the option to taxi.

How hard or easy is something like this?

~S

The BAF pack has chinooks,wildcats and apaches that all taxi in standard flight mod as far as I know.the apache definitely does.

I was wondering if anyone would be able to script a mod that shows a uav terminal item on the map screen, similar to the the GPS thingy from A2 (or the compass that is still visible). Player should be able to move it around like the compass and (right?) clicking on it should open the the uav terminal. The action menu is too annoying and I usually - out of habbit - just click the map hotkey anyway and then feel even more annoyed at the wasted time.

Or hey. How about a new variable hotkey for that. Pressing altgr + m or something.

Hell, I would pay money for that being done (seriously). Would do it myself, but I really am not a that good scripter + reading myself into it would require a lot time I'd rather not spend in the moment. This whole dialogue screen whatever stuff is a tiny bit more difficult than creating generic missions.

When the game engine isn't designed to support dynamic fire yes it is a bit

Goons napalm script is pretty good. If I could get the AI to drop it I would be way happier.

What I would like is just a plain black jeep/landrover. Something like the PMC one from A2-want it for SOF/PMC missions.Something low key-like the current offroad...but different :)

@cup vehicles have recently ported the pmc suv from arma 2. It's pretty good.

• Like 1

@cup vehicles have recently ported the pmc suv from arma 2. It's pretty good.

I know-but it's a huge pack to use just for one vehicle.