max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

Better Animations Mod

Hi, is it possible to make a Modification who replaces all Animations(Movement-Get In/Out-More Animation like Jumping and Climbing)?

It would be a very Cool addon, because then Arma 3 is more Detailed... and better for MilSim units etc

Animations Ideas:

-New Get In/Out Animations

-Movement (Walking,Sprinting,Weapon Holding-Holster) ...

-Gestures

-Climbing - Jumping

I would do it myself, but i dont know anything about Animations and i dont have the Time to do it, so maybe someone have time and the Knowledge.

Custom animations such as drinking, eating and inspecting weapons are done in DSS: The Mod. It also replaces the weird new sprint animation with the previous sprint. (Click my signature)

• Like 3

Another for a taxiing mod for the heli's. After years of FSX heli'S and more recently DCS Huey, I can't stand the AFM on the game. It would be VERY cool if us BFM folks could get a mod allowing us the option to taxi.

How hard or easy is something like this?

~S

• Like 1

Another for a taxiing mod for the heli's. After years of FSX heli'S and more recently DCS Huey, I can't stand the AFM on the game. It would be VERY cool if us BFM folks could get a mod allowing us the option to taxi.

How hard or easy is something like this?

~S

It is not possible with the current configs options. I guess it could be scripted but it simply not worth it, since AFM is in. I guess if you want bettter/more realistic flight behaviour, you need to swallow the entire package 

So I had an idea for an intelligence gathering mission and I have been looking for an addon or a script that would simulate a camera being used to take pictures of an objective/subject.  I can't seem to locate anything like that so I am asking if anyone knows of such an addon or script?  I thought it would be really great if the addon/script actually took a screen shot as it took the "photo" but that might be aiming way high I know.  So, any suggestions?

Well,the only way i know is to use mod Ctab,add a helmet camera to a human player,have them fly over object of interest,look down and air it to you.

I would suggest,that you contact the mod makers of Ctab,and ask if they will add a record button and a way to send the movie to a particular recipient by the "send mms" option.

Ask them.

My own request:Can someone make the As-365 Panther version of the famous naval helicopter Dauphin (same as US Coast Guard

operates).

Thank you.

Hey guys,

I'm looking for some anti-submarine weapons, for my Zeus ops.  I was hoping that someone could do something like this...

http://www.bbc.com/news/blogs-news-from-elsewhere-32703331

It's a heavy order, but those pesky Russian subs are getting out of control.

Try Swedish Forces mod,their hellis have depth charges,and a great sonar :756:  :sneaky2:

Hi

Are there any "target Objects" addons out there? Looking for something like radars, antennas, speciel vehicles and so on. I know that the RHS have some. But its a big mod to get for a singe or two object

Hello,

Just a request for the Tractor from Arma 2, I see its been done but I cant find anywhere to download it.

Thanks

Mack

It is not possible with the current configs options. I guess it could be scripted but it simply not worth it, since AFM is in. I guess if you want bettter/more realistic flight behaviour, you need to swallow the entire package 

I found out that flying in a AFM enabled heli with a Zeus remote controlled unit gives you the standard flight model (although all gauges from AFM are there).

Never tried if taxiing was still possible in this state, but it´s a lead :)

SAM s are really missing from this game,I request something like Pookies pack.And a way to cotrol them ,like Mando missile system.

Not sure if it's been requested yet. Didn't see any, so i'll do it now.

Can someone make an MGSV Animations mod, that gives the character similar animations of Venom Snake in MGSV. This includes the placement of guns on the back, for example if you're carrying a sniper, the barrel is pointing down and to the right.

Make terrains from Battlefield 3 like Kharg island, Firestorm etc. it will be awesome if someone make it.  :)

• Like 1

Make terrains from Battlefield 3 like Kharg island, Firestorm etc. it will be awesome if someone make it.  :)

giphy.gif

• Like 4

I would like a Greek/Persian war mod.

This would take the form as a melee/ranged mod set on a modifed altis map. Modifcations would in short serve to remove all signs of electrical power/paved streets/glass windows/etc, so that altis looks like 1000 BC or so on and so forth. Units would consists of spearmen, shock cavalry and skirmishers, divided between a Green and Persian faction.

A horse mod seems inevitable.

Ships are also important.

Hello,

Just a request for the Tractor from Arma 2, I see its been done but I cant find anywhere to download it.

Thanks

Mack

You should find it within www.armaholic.com

Most likely found in "Armaholic/Downloads/ArmA 3/Addons/Vehicles".

Make terrains from Battlefield 3 like Kharg island, Firestorm etc. it will be awesome if someone make it. :)

*Cough* *Cough* What was that? OHHHH! You mean you want BF3 maps into Arma 3?!? I don't *cough* think that *cough* could handle much extreme *cough* MLGs.... :D

Besides...the PhysX engine is probably the best engine out of steam, since the below works splendid for PhysX:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcRWgY1bI601tE1KS9V8S5w

Rather than:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ3HR9XbnI-401_ccdbkGS

• Like 2

Hello. I need help with a watchtower at FOB Price Iam currently doing, and I know with the council. if someone could help us with this tower I'd be very grateful. Thanks.

The second picture you probably will not help much but still put him in here.  :)

?interpolation=lanczos-none&output-forma

A7D16DC41EF546AB8F69A7053930036133F1CFA2

• Like 1

Was hoping someone could amend the Norwegian forces MOD to have HLC weapons?

While I like the MASS Weapons pack, the quality just isn't as good as HLC

A bit out there, but Battletech Combined Arms warfare in Arma. The Lost Dragons and Operation Trebuchet mods gave me the idea. Infantry, BattleArmor (Exoskeletal Powered Armor Suits) , Tanks, Hovercraft, VTOLs, Aerospace Fighters and Battlemechs, oh my.

http://bg.battletech.com/

412_orig.jpg

A Skyrim Mod...That'll be epic, rather than little ol ' Life Mod. :p

Is anyone willing to make a Lenco Bearcat?

Tornado GR4

hey guys im hoping someone will work on a RAF Tornado GR4 with a loadout system much like the F/A-18 mod 

Tornado GR4

hey guys im hoping someone will work on a RAF Tornado GR4 with a loadout system much like the F/A-18 mod 

I think RSKL may be making it after his Eurofighter