max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

Fix the fortifications

Right now, when we place bunkers, hescos and sandbags from A2, we can see, that objects are aligning to the slope, meanwhile Arma 3 towers

are holding their "horizontal level". That fact is pain in a## of many mission makers arround the world.

So, If there would be a person willing to fix that, maybe add some more fortification objects (more sandbags, Hescos, earthworks) what would be great.

KrgwTdh.jpg

If those bunkers did what the tower does by holding it's up right standing, they'd be useless.

Half of the bunkers wouldn't touch the floor while the other half would be under the floor and so they'd need to be entirely changed and a base of a good few meters added to the model to allow them to sit at any incline. I know it's somewhat annoying but i doubt it will change. You could always create your own bunkers if it means so much to change it.

If you really want to, you can force the fortifications in an upright position by adding "this setVectorUp [0,0,1];" to the init line.

Hello!!

I don't know if this is a right place to post that question but here it is. I had an idea and wanted to ask if it would be possible to make an arma3 compass app for android and smartphones that would work while ur play game ?

Thank you for ur time.

Regards L0r3x.

Is there an ability to HALO into the sea, put flippers on, like the VBS 2 Combat Diver?

I'd also like to see an addon that has a VBSSS scenario involving a ship takedown, based on the old Rainbow 6 series of missions too? Thinking along the lines of a Maritime Hostage rescue from Pirates done via HALO/SCUBA insertions.

• Like 1

Hey there,

Could anyone made some retextures and made them avaibale as new unit in the editor?

I´m lookin for AAF retextures of:

- Mi-48 Kajman

- 2S9 Sochor

- CH-67 Churon

- Tempest Truck

And CSAT retextures for:

-MICH Helmet

THX

Can someone please make a proper US Military Oshkosh M-ATV in Arma 3. There is one default in game but it's too futuristic. Someone made one in Arma 2 but it's kinda broken. If this can be fixed and be ported that would be cool but if someone could make an entirely new one that would be amazing. Thanks.

Arma 2 Version:

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12840

Real Life:

http://defensetech.org/wp-content/uploads//2010/05/MRAP-off-the-FOB-copy1.jpg

http://www.strategypage.com/gallery/images/Wanake-Valley-Kandahar-province-Afghanistan-09-2011.jpg

hi guys,

i have no clue and zero experience on arma tools...

just curious because it sucks turning turrets of apc´s, ifv´s and tanks with the mouse. can someone make a modification so u can set keys for that action??

would be so great, cheers

Why has this been unpinned?

Is anyone interested in making an MH-53M Pave Low IV?

Looking forward to it!

• Like 2

First post!

Can someone make a Korean DMZ map?

Here's why this could be cool:

1. No-man's land between two heavily armed borders makes for wonderful conventional warfare situations.

2. A3 2030s fortifications for UN/US/South Korean side, A2 stock fortifcations for the North Korean side. Just to make it pop with variety and give each side its own distinctive flavor.

3. Opportunity for good FPS due to lack of big towns--just the truce village, another village or two, and the uninhabited (so Arma 3-like) villages on the North Korean side. Vegetation could be minimal.

3. Decent opportunity for the PLA mod and North Korean Special Forces mod to see new light for missions.

4. Map could even be moderate in size, it doesn't have to be massive.

5. Tunnels.

6. Map could include a portion of coast, preferably the western--North Korean special forces are known to use small subs to land agents in the South.

7. I want it.

I know NOTHING about terrain building in Arma. If I did, I would be posting screenshots in my very own Korean DMZ WIP thread.

I can supply copious research videos, maps and pictures, however.

So i want to make an ammo type that does no damage but gives some sort of hit indicator. (i am using the Basic ACE 3 medical) I am also wanting to do it in C++. Any help?

So i want to make an ammo type that does no damage but gives some sort of hit indicator. (i am using the Basic ACE 3 medical) I am also wanting to do it in C++. Any help?

Doing it in c++ will be fine as it will be solely config work. However, it wont be as simple as making just the ammo type, as you'll also need to make new magazines (that use the new ammo type) and then code them to be compatible with default weapons (maybe even making new weapon class-names that use the magazines, depending on if default magazines have magazineGroups defined). I'd imagine you could simply code the ammo with a hit value of 0 (may need to go for 0.001 or a similar low-value). For more info check HERE and HERE

Why has this been unpinned?

Now re-pinned. Looking into how it was unpinned. Thank you.

Best regards,

BohemiaBeck

CSJ gave permission to port his theFEW mod to Arma 3. I tried my hand at it but got confused quickly since I have not used the addon builder stuff before. Would someone please port it? Just the planes. not the pilots.

Here is the Armaholic link to the Arma 2 mod.

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=9261

If you could include server keys that would be great thanks!!

I would love to see more artillery pieces be brought in from Arma 2 mods or just new ones in general since it seems Arma 3 is lacking in that area as the only artillery pieces in game so far are from porting from normal Arma 2 there are a few that would benefit any unit like the M777 or the 2b9 vasilek

Hallo zusammen

Hat jemand eine Idee, wo ich die Datei für den Notfallmilitäranzug "U_B_survival_uniform" finde, um sie zu retexturieren. Oder kann man die Flossen an eine andere Uniform bringen?

Vielen Dank im Voraus

-------------------------------

Hello everybody

Has anyone any idea where I can find the file for the Emergency Military Suit "U_B_survival_uniform" to retexturieren it. Or is it possible to bring the fins on  different uniforms?

Thanks in advance

I'm requesting a .50 beowulf.
Email me, serious offers only.
zechpinto@gmail.com

35a3qt4.jpg

Anybody know of a mod that adds machine gun nest structures, not just a tripod mounted gun. If this does not exist can someone please make a mod that does this.

Requesting: AA-MTVR: MTVR with 20mm FLAK emplacement on the back like we had in Arma 2 with the Ural with ZU-23 emplacement on the back.

A3 version could be port of Arma 2 version using ZU-23 or could use something like an MTVR with a FLAK 38 Vierling on the back.

examples:

pic_15_Ready_for_action.jpg

1-35-Opel-Blitz-4x4-truck-for-20-mm-Flak

259898-R1-19.jpg

88FlakTruck001.jpg

I would like to know if there is a mod that allows you to enter/exit helicopters with a ramp without having to press the ''Sit in Back''/''Eject'' action button. It would be really cool if players were able to leave their seats and then manually disembark from a helicopter via exiting via the ramp. Like a chopper hovering a meter above the sea so as for divers to be inserted. 

Also i would like to know if there is a mod that enables a startup procedure to helicopters, like in Take on Helicopters. Simply pressing the ''engine on'' button is a bit odd... In TOH we had to push some buttons so as to start up the helicopter correctly. It would be really nice if that happened to Arma 3 too.