max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

Znooptokkie what mods did you use for that?:bounce3: that backpack :)

Also I dont believe they have any really right now, for arma 2 they had the cwr2 brits, but idk about anything in a3

Tnx bro :) just tell us when ull start:) luckily peoples like u exists i wouldnt b able to do it...n btw i dunno how it works but if it could b used in mp it would b awsome:) tnx again

Oops, must have cross posted somehow, I was actually talking about throwing mags to team mates, sorry to disappoint :(

It would be nice if we could throw a mag to a friend who is running out of ammo, because the way we all are using to supply an ally is a little bit disappointing.

- I need ammo!

- Look in my backpack.

- I cant im under fire!

- Oh Im sorry, cant go there. no ammo for you.

You all know that is frustrating... :butbut:

If we could throw a mag to a player direction... it would be awesome!

Nuff said..:cool:

I would like to see afictionated units, like units from KILLZONE OR S.T.A.L.K.E.R with the badass armor, masks with red eyes etc... And out of this world looking guns like http://killzone.wikia.com/wiki/StA-52_Assault_Rifle

or like

http://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140315193721/killzone/images/thumb/6/60/Kzsf_in_2013-07-03_StA-55_01.jpg/1000px-Kzsf_in_2013-07-03_StA-55_01.jpg

Awesome vid.

On topic, i' d like to request some (or at least one) big BLACK beard.

I tried the beards by Interbred, but the one supposedly black has blond/light spots, and thus looks completely out of place on a black face.

The reason i' m asking this is because i' d like to approximate a few african jihadists through the arsenal by putting a big black beard on the vanilla black faces for some missions.

I hope that somebody will take my request, many thanks in advance.

Where are my awesome top quality Aircraft design modders at? Well i got a request for you, to make a super high quality aircraft. This is quite literally, a special aircraft. Something revolutionary. It's name?

From Canada, with love, an All Canadian beast...

The CF-XX Super Arrow

999378_419721288140427_1282689962_n.jpg?oh=00cf0ac  79ceaa401a8bedb42daf9527c&oe=54D6A6A6&__gda__=1428085330_75c2e3c639075a90731d38070540606  4

936355_393171147462108_9449315_n.jpg?oh=b548c864b8  6ac897588ecc0c8ab758ce&oe=54E65D4A&__gda__=1428121116_f87a733e496ff355cc7ab9c5e00925f  1

408167_375622935883596_1033223332_n.jpg?oh=f21dcb8  c43c5b71407ad9ff848225855&oe=551ED0A2&__gda__=1424246899_12680a9e534ed9e573606732f20c900  f

208800_361643863948170_157952546_n.jpg?oh=7c53f05a  c501d65b6ee8149996327a53&oe=55200921

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EaNnX2C4qfY

As a Canadian, i would really like to see this beast of drop dead sexiness come to life in the ArmA 3 engine. Further information will be posted when ii can get it. This is an ALL Canadian project plane, 5th-possibly 6th gen interceptor/high altitude fighter, and is stealth... as you could've possibly guessed, with frontal ailerons, and thrust vectoring nozzles. I please ask who ever can make super high quality craft, to take on this challenge. :cool:

Edited by DarkSideSixOfficial

I'm just searching a mod with zippties. I saw some vid's, where people had zippties in their inventory.

Were they using interaction menus in-game? AGM has a captive system, might have been that.

Were they using interaction menus in-game? AGM has a captive system, might have been that.

They even didn't used them. I think it was in a demo video from the EOD-Mod with the Taloon

Has anyone considered porting the Ka-137 from PMC?

Arma2_pmc_ka137.jpg

Also how about also making two versions too:

- A regular size variant that comes armed with the PK and the unarmed version with a laser marker.

- Downscaled, man portable version with ducted rotors as a CSAT counterpart to NATO's Darter that can also be stored into a backpack like the Darter.

It would be great to have considering the lack of variety when it comes to UAVs in A3.

Edited by drebin052
  • Like 1

Hi

I would like to please someone to make a flashlight just like the attachment for the pistol but without the need to have it on the pistol. It should be in the pistol slot. Sometimes it is very dark and having every civilian running with night visions is not very realistic. Holding a pistol just to have the light is not an option as it means a threat to others. I would do it myself but have almost zero knowledge of creating addons and it would probably take me weeks to get it done.

Thanks in advance and if anyone can get this done it is much appreciated.

You can already achieve this via. scripts i think, just need a holding animation. Then you can use the Camp Lantern already in game or any other illuminated items, like chem lights... a flashlight would be cool though. Also, use the request thread above.

You can already achieve this via. scripts i think, just need a holding animation. Then you can use the Camp Lantern already in game or any other illuminated items, like chem lights... a flashlight would be cool though. Also, use the request thread above.

It's currently not possible to script a directional light source.

Cheers

I've zero knowledge on modelling and animations and weapon configs etc.

How difficult would it be conceptually to reuse a weapon attachment light as a hand held instead?

Thinking out aloud here, could one somehow reconfigure it as a weapon item so the player could use it with the lowered/raises states etc and "fire" it to toggle on off? Or even use the current light on/off mechanism.

Assuming you have to create an appropriate animation whatever item you end up with.

not sure how it would work but. my money is putting it in as a secondary weapon and just using the normal in-game lighting stuff.. but what would be really nice is to have Flashlight/torch in one hand and a weapon in the other tac style.

Hi.

I accidently made a thread for a addon request and would like to have the idea posted here before it gets deleted. Sorry i am not that much into all that forum stuff.

http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?185978-Request-Flashlight-Battery-torch&p=2826233#post2826233

[Request] Flashlight / Battery torch

I would like to please someone to make a flashlight just like the attachment for the pistol but without the need to have it on the pistol. It should be in the pistol slot. Sometimes it is very dark and having every civilian running with night visions is not very realistic. Holding a pistol just to have the light is not an option as it means a threat to others. I would do it myself but have almost zero knowledge of creating addons and it would probably take me weeks to get it done.

Thanks in advance and if anyone can get this done it is much appreciated.