max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

I've been looking but I cant find....

A mod that does a simple retexture: I'd love to have all the variants of the plate carriers as well as a tactical vest with the vanilla multicam texture. Anyone know of a mod that has that?

EDIT : Sorry, wrong thread.

Edited by Sooke

Not going to download it, where did you get it?

As far as I know no planes have sonic booms, i've yet to see one that has one.

Not going to download it, where did you get it?

As far as I know no planes have sonic booms, i've yet to see one that has one.

---------- Post added at 22:07 ---------- Previous post was at 22:04 ----------

link mod in the description

Your asking in the arma3 questions and answers section no? that tells me your looking for an F16 as you linked from your vids for arma3.

Like I said the mod i linked is a port from arma2 for arma3, the vids you show are exactly what this mod is.

i download it but i didnt find f16!

got to read the page, as it says there

Aircraft In the works and future plans:

F-22

F-16

F-35 A, B, C

E-3 Awacs

B-2

C-17

B-52

Halo Gear

So currently other then the mod I linked which you should find through the editor there is no F16 for Arma3 yet.

The new realistic flight model with 2D gauges is nice. But I think that "novice pilots" could use the 2D gauges also. I don't think it's fair that novice flight model users don't have access to the 2D gauges. It would be nice if someone could figure out how to display the 2D gauges with the "novice flight model". Similarly, I also think the wheel brakes option should be available for the novice flight model.

The only difference between the novice and advanced flight model, should be the actual flight model itself, NOT the gauges or options.

:confused: Hopefully someone can create a mod that allows this to be fixed. :yay:

-V

anyone read the post i made about the technicals armed with different weapons on page 172...what are your thoughts about it

It's not rly a request, just a question.

I've seen an addon, that plays animations for removing/adding scopes. So when you are removing a scope from your gun it starts an animation, like if your solider is actually removing or adding a scope.

Does anyone know what's the name of this addon?

I would like to see this helicopter in Arma 3

There is a 3d model here

Dogs and K9 units would be awesome !!! Expecially for those EOD tasks I seen in some Coop missions.

can any one port a T55 and a bmp 1/2 as well as a car mounted spg(which fires like a Recoiless rifle) to arma 3 .... need them for ISIS like forces

cgvp6ww3.jpg

7omgcdkx.jpg

ia3tucsc.jpg

I want to make a mission with british infantry (cold war era). The pics above are the best i got together, but i dont like it to be honest. I want it to create the mission with a cold war scenario, does anyone know a released mod which have british infantry from the timeframe 1970-1980?

It would be nice if we could throw a mag to a friend who is running out of ammo, because the way we all are using to supply an ally is a little bit disappointing.

- I need ammo!

- Look in my backpack.

- I cant im under fire!

- Oh Im sorry, cant go there. no ammo for you.

You all know that is frustrating... :butbut:

If we could throw a mag to a player direction... it would be awesome!