max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

I'm looking to see if anyone can mod in a cover system for vehicles. Such as having tanks spawn a camo net over head, some sand bags around the sides, and a static mg emplacement, crew tents, small fire, and foliage to add more camouflage.

Yoshi like this? http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?147216-Foliage-Camouflage-System

its mainly for Arma2, so idk if it would work in Arma3, but what your asking for can be scripted, or a code can be added, if you want such features

as it seems you do start a thread in the editing and scripting section and ask the same question as you did here, and see if some of the more experienced coder/scripters can help you.

An Supersonic Mod for Jets and modded jets that if they go over the speed of supersonic there is a sonic bombsonic-boom.jpg

Hey guys id like to know if someone could do an advanced coverture sistem for soldiers. i mean like when ur behind a wall you can shoot without directly see where u r shooting and so on.Actually that mod already exsist for A2 and its called SKL if im not wrong...but it doesnt work in A3...could anyone do that?tnx

Maybe anyone can make more civlian mods.

I like to see some civlian helicopter:

mercedes-hat-gemeinsam-mit-eurocopter-den-ec-145-mercedes-benz-style-entwickelt-die-fliegende-s-klasse-gibt-es-bislang-nur-einmal-und-ist-bereits-an-einen-europaeischen-kunden-verkauft-foto-daimler-.jpg

(Mercedes EC 145 Helicopter)

Some modern civlian cars(Mustang, Camaro, Lamborghinis, Ferraris, Mercedes-Benz AMG, ...) would be very cool too:

Mercedes-Benz-AMG_GT_2016_800x600_wallpaper_04.jpg

(Mercedes-Benz AMG GT)

Chevrolet-Camaro_2014_800x600_wallpaper_03.jpg

(Chevrolet Camaro)

Lamborghini-Aventador_LP700-4_Roadster_2014_800x600_wallpaper_01.jpg

(Lamborghini Aventador Roadster)

Mercedes-Benz-CLS63_AMG_2015_800x600_wallpaper_19.jpg

(Mercedes-Benz CLS63 AMG)

A Yacht would be also very cool ;):

Floridian-01.jpg

With Helicopterpad of course!:p

I want to make a custom face. Have a wire-mesh template and a face-on photo of the person I want to make a face of. I checked all possible tutorials, but not one mentions how to apply a photo of a real-life person on that template or stretch that face or whatever. Can anyone point me to a tutorial that I haven't found (even though I've been searching for quite a while now)? Thanks.

Hey guys. Im looking for some addon which can disable hud? I mean all parts of hud, just need it for make a some movie.

I was wondering if we were allowed to start a Map request thread here?

There are several maps that I would like made but don't really know where to request them, I don't know how to make maps, and the tutorial links won't work for me.

If we are allowed to then I have several requests.

The first is my main request.

Normandy.

5527-3-normandy-map-airports.jpg

Second is Germany.

http://www.college.columbia.edu/core/sites/core/files/images/Germany_general_map.png (6719 kB)

Thirdly is Great Britain.

http://www.ezilon.com/maps/images/europe/Britain-political-map.gif (844 kB)

If this is the wrong place then please move it, but I feel maps should have their own thread.

RV Engine cant handle those huge terrains.

Well, it can, but the grid resolution needed for that size would make a really poor quality of terrain.

Arma maps can feel big when you are into them but the actual crop its quite small if you compare it to entire provinces, let alone entire contries.

Just making something like 40x40km with a decent detail would require a full team of modders and months to complete.

Normandy isn't that much of a difference in size to Altis, it just has more land mass than it does water. This is the main map I want due to wanting it close to ww2 setting as possible, including ruins, rubble in streets, craters left from bombing, realistic road ways and towns that depict the 1942 era.

It's a shame that no one has really taken up this challenge, other ArmA games have Normandy I believe, so why shouldn't our part of the community be any less, in fact if anything we should be providing a Normandy map specifically made for ArmA 3.

Is New Mombasa still under consideration or has it been scraped entirely? This map would be amazing if done right as there is a severe lack of urban environments in A3. New Mombasa would be a unique addition due to it being a Mega City combine that with the Cosmos Engine mod and the possibilities are virtually endless for game types/modes not to include all the possibilities in a milsim environment.

I'd like to see an addon that provides various wigs.

Think about it. All the standard A3 character heads are basically bald with hair painted on. But add some headgear items in the shape of various hairstyles, and suddenly you've got some life in those hairdos! Instead of civilians having a random assortment of dumb hats, they could have random hair! When you kill a guy, you can steal his hair and put it in your backpack for a memento!

WIGMOD!

Is anyone able to make animations to shoot behind walls without watching? that mod already exists for A2 is called slk or something like that but doesnt work in A3 . COuld u do that?

Hey guys i loomed around but couldnt find a thread. Is any one working on an MQ-9 port fro. A2 to A3? That would be alot more realistic than that wierd lookin one in A3. RHS if you read this can you please consider a port or a fresh model if you need good pictures or have questions about specifics (unclass of course) please PM me.

Yes the USAF Mod thread in the Addons and mods: Complete forum

Hey, I searched for a bit but couldn't find anything, so are there any "Opti-wand" type of addons?

It's basically a camera used to look under doors and around corners before breaching and clearing.

Optiwand.jpg

This would be a good addition to CQB in ArmA 3, since ArmA 3 made PiP possible, this could be a great addon.

Hi, There I was looking for a script or mod that would allow you as a tanker to deploy parachutes when dropping out of a cargo plane.Can anyone hep?

I add a request to my list (see pages 105, 134 and 135 for previous requests).

- A reskin pack for all vehicles, adding tacticle signs, numbers and flags. I just think that all the vehicles look "naked" without any markings to identify them, besides the camo.

How about a replacement pack? I really like the campaign, but US vs RUS is still my favorite setting. I know there are mods on that, but not to make replacements!

my ideas which i planned to do one of them as private mod:

1. a predator mod (not the drone, i mean the predator from the movie)

on a jungle island (altis but a bit bigger + stratis combined and all cities and villages removed, a pure jungle island with some military bases -small bases and huge bases and military airports-, only one predator vs the military, the military is all over the island, has theyr bases, soldiers, vehicles, jets, helicopters etc patrolling all over the map, you can decide what you want to play: as military or predator, if the military have you in sight, they will open fire and call reinforcement. helis, jets, tanks, more soldiers, vehicles etc would appear where you was in sight and they are watchful, you can cloak or uncloak yourself like in the predator movie, if you are in cloak mode, they cant see you directly so infantry, aircrafts, vehicles etc wont hit you directly and they will bomb the area for a short time where they spot you last time. if you are not in cloak mode, it is more easier to hit you but not 100% accurate. i wanted to give the predator the ability to jump from one tree to another and fast run mode and normal run mode. the predator could kill the tanks, vehicles etc by hit it with his blade, same as for jets, helicopters, cargo planes and he can reach them by jumping on them and attach himself to them. oh the predator does not have the blue laser gun nor any other weapon, only his blade. on cars, he can also kill the crew without destroying the vehicle completly by going to the window and beat from there the crew. he could also destroy wheels or engine with his blade. same for helicopters beat the rotors which damage the rotors. ships, boats, submarines, navy etc are on the water. its a open world sandbox where you can explore the whole island playing as army or as the predator and during you explore the island, you will see animals which you can hunt, you need to eat & drink and walk, drive, fly where ever you want on the island but it can be dangerous, the predator could be behind you :p same as predator, but be careful, look where you walk, maybe there are mines where you walk or a tank or a squad observe the area near you or there is a patrol around the corner at you and if you attack, do not get caught or the whole military hunts you with everything they have until they lost you but they wont stop, they will search you :D

2. a cold war mod which adds a huge open world island (120km x 120km) and which adds not only ussr and usa, but every faction which was involved during the cold war. for example BLUFOR: USA, NATO, germany, france, great britain, brazil, australia, south korea, south vietnam, turkey etc... and OPFOR: ussr, north korea, china, north vietnam, vietcong, iraq, syria etc.. and on INDFOR: i would put the faction who were non-aligned nations like iran, india etc based on this map but with little changes:

http://ocw.nd.edu/physics/nuclear-warfare/images-1/Cold-War-Map.jpg

3. a life mod which plays in the middle of a war but abadoned the idea since life mod plays only good with real players and the idea is more something which i want to share with the community rather than making it, im not a fan of life mods.

well here isnt much to say, mainly life/rpg mode but in the middle of a war which require some changes on the gameplay. it means that tanks, jets, helicopters are in use and there are military as faction who are fighting each other. the idea was to have a big terrain which contain 2 or 3 islands and all islands have theyr own military, police, civilians and lifestyle and there are secret services as jobs similar to CIA etc and send spies to other island and explore what they have and send the infos to the own military or you could buy people from other islands for example: a player as soldier from island 1 gets a message from someone who has money or power or is in the military from island 2 and the guy from island 2 says to the soldier from island 1: "we give you much money or anything you want if you give us infos about your military and/or joining us and/or if war breaks out, you shoot your soldiers, not us" etc..

4. idea 4 is almost same as idea 2 but the island would be a middle eastern island environment based on libya and the faction would be BLUFOR: all countries of the world vs OPFOR: al-qaeda but al-qaeda would be modern here with jets, tanks, nukes etc so same power as USA, russia etc..