max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

I know what most will say when they read the title... BUT let me explain. I have tinnitus (ring in the ears). I love hearing the normal noises of the game so it is irresistible to turn the game up... but then the fire fight comes and my guns are sooooooooooo loud.... it is painful and I literally hit mute since I don't have time to dial down the volume during a fight. I have already lost some hearing in my left ear because of games like this. So... are there any sound mods the reduce the volume of guns that are close by? I still want to hear them just not so harp and painfully. Realism is great... but this is a game and I want to have fun, not pain. So far the only options are to turn the sound so far down I can't hear anything but the guns when they are point blank... which is not a very good option. Or blast the sound to hear normal things and... suffer terribly when a gun is fired. And yes... I even wear gunshot rated ear plugs while playing to dampen the gunshots. Its not enough to balance it out for me.

I've tried looking into existing sound mods... but they just change the sounds, not really softening gunshots. Any help would be appreciated. Been playing Arma for years.

G'day, I would like to request Saliant Arms International weapons as featured in Transformers: Age of Extinction. The weapons:

-Saliant Arms Glock 17/19/34 Tier 1

-Saliant Arms AR15

I can't provide any pictures at the moment. Probably a little bit later. Thanks

Wasn't there a mod in Arma 2 where you put in ear plugs (in game)? Maybe something like that... heh.

is it possible for someone to create or port the belgian rifle fn fnc to arma 3? :pray:

i've been looking everywhere and asking around but it seems people are more interrested in creating or porting weapons that already have been created/ported :depressed:

if i missed something, in the sense there is a way..please let me now..many thanks

Does there happen to be a fast maritime helmet in Arma 3? Help would be appreciated! Thanks. http://i1105.photobucket.com/albums/h355/_Un-titled_/chrg4photo-600x4501-1.jpg

The original games spec ops helmets are Fast Ballistic. However I don't know about the Maritime version.

G'day, I would like to request Saliant Arms International weapons as featured in Transformers: Age of Extinction. The weapons:

-Saliant Arms Glock 17/19/34 Tier 1

-Saliant Arms AR15

I can't provide any pictures at the moment. Probably a little bit later. Thanks

I second this. It's worth noting that the Salient Arms AR15 is largely an LVOA. [ http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/70/99/37/709937c806c14946a0ef2d539c98b3a6.jpg ]

As for my own requests, I have two;

A Glock 34 (Preferably a Salient version as mentioned above), otherwise a regular one will do.

And finally, a Crye Precision AirFrame helmet. [ http://www.cryeprecision.com/P-HLMM0106LG0/Airframe%E2%84%A2-Helmet ]

Preferably with some tacticool shit bolted to it.

yeah, i got that one. unfortunately, it's not the same. no 3 burst selection on that model nor is there any attachment possible.

on the fnc even though not a common sight, it's attachment compatible.

atm i use the ak5 for the paracommando units and the japanese type 89 rifle full buttstock for regular infantry...but it feels very unsatisfying.

pls someone port the fn fnc to arma 3...it's a jewel

Well... as for the ear plug idea, I wish it was default in the game and you could use it no matter what you played (default game or a mod). (hint hint)

Good evening ARMA Community!

I was just wondering, is there somewhere a mod, that allows your soldiers to rest the primary Rifle on the Soldiers Shoulder?

When on a march, reallife soldiers have their designated weapon held in hand, resting on their shoulders.

something like this: http://i.imgur.com/HOLXNQ8.png (296 kB)

Is there any mods, or is it difficult to create a mod like this?

Thanks in advance for answers!

This is a feature in AGM. Not sure which particular module in AGM, but one of them.

hm, roger.

anyone know which self interaction key that is bind to this future?

---------- Post added at 02:21 ---------- Previous post was at 02:11 ----------

Is there a feuture in AGM that includes resting the weapon to your shoulder infront?

hm, roger.

anyone know which self interaction key that is bind to this future?

an increased ragdoll mod to see how large is the weapons ass kicking please !

There was a guy working on these, don't know if he stopped

Yeah I was hoping for updates on it but nightovizard hasn't been on since May so we are left to draw our own conclusion :)

This is the thread WIP-VTOL-Tiltrotor-Aircrafts for anyone that wants to check it out.

The option supposed to show who killled you but the default one is lousy at it. Are there any mods for it? Or how to edit parameters of this feature?

The original games spec ops helmets are Fast Ballistic. However I don't know about the Maritime version.

I second this. It's worth noting that the Salient Arms AR15 is largely an LVOA. [ http://media-cache-ec0.pinimg.com/736x/70/99/37/709937c806c14946a0ef2d539c98b3a6.jpg ]

As for my own requests, I have two;

A Glock 34 (Preferably a Salient version as mentioned above), otherwise a regular one will do.

And finally, a Crye Precision AirFrame helmet. [ http://www.cryeprecision.com/P-HLMM0106LG0/Airframe%E2%84%A2-Helmet ]

Preferably with some tacticool shit bolted to it.

SAI G34 is better though. I tried to make the textures for Massi's G17 to look like SAI G17 (I won't release it until I get Massi's permission) and actually it works. It's just a very simple retexture (I'm 15, lol). Also, I don't really know what's LVOA means. Mind if you explain it to me, mate? Crye Precisions AirFrame also nice, especially when added Multicam cover. Btw, the in-game default Spec-Ops helmet (ECH Light) is not Ops-Core FAST Ballistic. It's Ops-Core FAST Carbon. The original ECH is a MICH 2000 added with ARC-Rail.

For the love of all that is holy, please create this and put it in the game. (As well as the helicopter if possible, and the humvee design) I promise I will walk it, and feed it, and take it out on nice candle light dinners.

For the love of all that is holy, please create this and put it in the game. (As well as the helicopter if possible, and the humvee design) I promise I will walk it, and feed it, and take it out on nice candle light dinners.

There is a mod like this already with only the humvees, but no MRAPs. Search DAR_Humvees. Comes with multiple up-armored humvees (TOW, M2, Mk19, minigun, and a few others.)

Are there any RTS or RTS esq mods out there for single player? RTT is fine too, if we're being technical. Actual fighting isn't my thing but RTS/FPS hybrids are pretty cool. I'd prefer armchair generalling and I'm not a fan of micromanagement.

Are there any RTS or RTS esq mods out there for single player? RTT is fine too, if we're being technical. Actual fighting isn't my thing but RTS/FPS hybrids are pretty cool. I'd prefer armchair generalling and I'm not a fan of micromanagement.

theres a mission somewere in the workshop thats a Multiplayer RTS using zeus, but idk anything else, you can use MCC and control from that and run around as a civi in a heli watching the fight

Hey all,

I need help making a script or addon that will only open 1 opfor slot per every 5 blufors loaded. Cant seem to find any info about on how to carry this out so im asking for some assistance.

To Clarify more, there are 4 blufor players on an op. after the 5th joins the blufor a slot would open up for a 6th person that can now select an opfor slot should they choose. If they choose blufor along with 4 other blufor players. a 2nd opfor slot would open up for an 11th and 12th player to join and so on.

any and all assitance in this would be greatly apreciated.

I remember there's an AI commander mod for Arma 2 that I believe was ported. I forget the name but it had the ability to dynamically react to the battlefield, scout, flank, resupply, ect.