max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

I think the CSAR (combat search-and-rescue) aspect of modern warfare has been highly overlooked so far. There are great mods for enhancing the realism of the medical system, but I haven't found one that includes CASEVAC or anything like that. I think having a mod like that would really make for some great realism and some really interesting Air Force PJ/rescue missions.

My thoughts are a variable that puts a unit in a "critically wounded" state, i.e. cannot be revived by typical medics and with a bleedout timer. The CSAR personnel have to reach the wounded unit (units, in the case of a mass-casualty scenario) and stabilize him using either an included medical system or a separate mod running simultaneously. After the rescue personnel stabilize the patient, his timer is reset and he is placed on a litter, which two healthy units can carry to the CASEVAC chopper and load inside. Once on the chopper, another timer gives the rescue crew only a certain amount of time to reach a friendly base and unload the patient for treatment, simulating the "Golden Hour" of emergency medicine.

This could all be configurable, like the injuries of the wounded soldier and the duration of the bleedout timers, or random within a set of limits. I just think this important part of warfare has been overlooked when it really is an important part of modern military operations. I'm admittedly not an experienced modder, but I'd be more than happy to collaborate with a team to make something like this. Or, if it already exists and I just haven't seen it, I'd really appreciate if somebody could point me toward it. Thanks for reading!

Somebody needs to create a mod with civilian types that shows a civilian's job. Like businessmen, farmers, ambulance teams, other uniforms, religious leaders. Maybe even some women. There are only casual civilians.

I have an interesting idea for a mod. I want something I can best describe as a threat meter. Something that could show me how loud or quiet, and how visible or blended in im in. An alert when the enemy contacts have spotted you and our now fully engaging you and our at high alter. Also notification when you hidden or have lost them. Have that with 3 different threat levels, fully attacking, searching, standard patrol. The ability to swap uniforms and pose as other factions single player and multi-player.

Would be nice to have an addon adding new group formations (something like existing at least in A2 round defence addon) working on the same basis, as vanilla ones (choosable in editor for waypoints, settable via scripted formation setting commands etc). Could be included civilian-oriented formations (walk side by side, random crowd (herd-like mob)). It may cover also existing formations, but with different distancies (tighter/looser), including extremes especially for "very close".

As a bonus - ability to set formations and make AIs running also when SAFE/CARELESS.

hello does anyone know how to increase the bullet spread on the ah-9 pawnee like Dslyecxi did in this video?\

Thanks

A Godzilla Mod

awesome work.......The only thing missing in Arma is a Godzilla lastly :D

Not sure if it's possible... but a mod that lets us enjoy "Virtual Reality's" lighting on different maps. :)

Looking for an island that has a balance of reasonably sized towns and European/British feel to it. I know North Sahrani hits the nail on the head but as I'm wanting this for a mod pack people would download and play, it's currently looking at 5GB plus which isn't great. I know there was works of a standalone Sahrani but that's on hold at the moment (as of an update today).

Any other suggestions for ARMA3?

I posted this idea just a second ago in another thread i thought i would start this one here see what the thoughts are on it...

basically we have a some awesome people / teams... that have made a few AI enhancement mods for ARMA.

What i had put forth in said post was in a dream world it would be awesome if, All the AI mod Authors got together in a skype channel or some teamspeak or something.. And coliborated on taking all their mods and mashing them into One huge game changing AI enhancement mod..

And i mean literally taking tpwcas, asrai, bcombat, vcomai, r3f_aicom, anything else thats an AI mod and working out which functions do the same thing, and choose the most efficient one and just make one Big AI Enhancement mod that does Everything.. Suppression, movement, cover, using static weapons, deploying statics(via backpacks) using smoke/grenades/chemlights, moral, etc... what all that these mods do individually, into one package that works!

I think its a great idea/concept so i wanted to just type it out and see how the community takes it and how the mod makers take it and their thoughts!!!

Personally, i would love to assist in ANY way i can!!

for instance, ASR_AI , VcomAI, and bCombat all have ".fsm's" that override the other. so you cannot run them at the same time with out huge problems. this suggestion would take all three of those danger.fsm's and go threw and merge them as best and effecient as possible so that they can work together and all the effects from each mod works seamlessly with the effects of another mod...

Its a dream, i know but like i said i wanted to share the idea!!

Edited by Lordprimate

Talented modders,

i have a request if anyone would be interested in it.

Would anyone consider porting over the Vodnik from arma2?Really love that vehicle and am having a blast withthe old BTRs ec right now.

Would love a vodnik my searches found none sadly.

How about a MOPP or other NBC suit?

Hello there Arma community and hopfully any modders that are reading this post.

I have an addon request for the game arma 3 and maily consists of moderling and scripting.

now if you look on this page royalnavy.mod.uk/the-equipment/commando you will notice its the royal marines webpage and you can probely guess what im requesting to be made well its very simply i need some player skins made for royal marine combat and royal marine cerimonial but with that what els do i need? well i also require transport so im gonna list a few things that i need an LCVP MK5 witch is bacically a landing craft that carries personel and vehicles i also require the Viking Armoured Personnel Vehicle overwise known as an AVP you can find more information on this vehicle here royalnavy.mod.uk/the-equipment/commando/vehicles and luckely its one of the only vehicles used by the royal marines. with that i would like to move onto weapons but i belive it would be to much to ask. many people would ask me why i dont make the addon my self and its very simple i have very limited knoledge in coding and modeling the best i can do with coding is make a website and the best i can do with moddeling is make a square so you can see why i have not attempted this my self, the modeling dose not neccesarely need to be your on i just request if you are gonna use someone elses models the make this addon is that you request from them permission to use it.

Blah Blah Blah M4, Blah Blah Blah M-16. Blah i want to go back to modern weapons... Ok come on. I like the M4's and M-16's, but lets go REAL Modern. I would like to make one request for a HIGH END, High Quality, Arma 3 Graphics ACR mod, with all the Varients. Compact, Short Barrel for SF, and the likes.

Does anyone make Helmet Mod such as MICH2000, MICH2001, MICH2002, Ballistic Fast helmet, IBH Helmet...etc?

After watching a very nice series called "Inside Combat Rescue" on netflix/youtube, I think it'd be real nice to see some modern PJs (Pararescue Jumpers), or, USAF Combat Rescue. I know there was a mod done for it already, but in my honest opinion it needs some work.

Things that'd be nice to have - http://forums.bistudio.com/showthread.php?179719-Spec-4-Vests with the Mk18 pack for their standard weapons.

Some pictures -

Pilot: http://puu.sh/9Vp1C/26119c61d1.png (1360 kB) http://puu.sh/9VpG5/2e6c7f55dd.png (2468 kB)

PJs - http://puu.sh/9VpvW/6c2ef42bb3.png (1915 kB)

PJTL(Team Leader) - http://puu.sh/9VpJF/04e2432407.png (1097 kB)

Patch - http://puu.sh/9Vqvk/471564b1ef.png (265 kB)

Sorry for the large pictures, dunno how to make them smaller.

The PJs would all probably fill a medic role, so them having medpacks etc would be top notch.

If someone could make an addon that adds diving flippers as an inventory item. Ive ran into way to many times where I am wearing my favorite uniform, but I cannot go diving. If this could be added as an inventory item and before you enter the water you just put them on somehow and then you can have flippers. Thanks

the take on helicopter sample helicopter would be nice, if i had any luck skill and or knowledge of modding i'd put it in myself but i fail miserably, so if any one could do that it would make me happy and maybe others as well.

and maybe a survival module, which you could place in the editor to make it so that you have hunger thirst and health combined, as it is nice to have those options, but not mandatory, i missed it in the adapt mission for example when you are beached and likely dehydrated and hungry, felt like a good thing to have but was not there.

it would also be good for medical things to be able or to be forced to hydrate or drink to regain health or recover stamina.

Does anyone make Helmet Mod such as MICH2000, MICH2001, MICH2002, Ballistic Fast helmet, IBH Helmet...etc?

These already exist

---------- Post added at 08:14 ---------- Previous post was at 08:13 ----------

Blah Blah Blah M4, Blah Blah Blah M-16. Blah i want to go back to modern weapons... Ok come on. I like the M4's and M-16's, but lets go REAL Modern. I would like to make one request for a HIGH END, High Quality, Arma 3 Graphics ACR mod, with all the Varients. Compact, Short Barrel for SF, and the likes.

This was already made as well

Guys, is there a mod for Arma 3 that is similar to vanilla medical system from Arma 2? That means, AI is able to revive you after being incapacitated.

Just an idea, but if somebody made a good Ruger mod pack, it could be used for target competitions and such, which could be really cool. Sadly, I can't mod because I don't know how to and don't have the time, but if you can mod, please consider this.

I'm not sure how hard it would be to do this, or if it's even possible, but it would be really fun for a survival game, or a mission where you have to break down your gun. A mod that would allow you to take parts of a gun (lets say M4) and make the gun. Instead of just finding an M4 in a survival game, finding pieces of it (Stock, reciever, rail, etc.) and putting the gun together, using a custom GUI. And then being able to break down the gun into individual pieces to fit into a backpack.

-EDIT-

After thinking about it a bit more, it would most likely only work with guns made specifically for this mod, seeing as you would have to have different pictures and models for each individual part of the gun.

Edited by PMC-Rainey

I'm not sure how hard it would be to do this, or if it's even possible, but it would be really fun for a survival game, or a mission where you have to break down your gun. A mod that would allow you to take parts of a gun (lets say M4) and make the gun. Instead of just finding an M4 in a survival game, finding pieces of it (Stock, reciever, rail, etc.) and putting the gun together, using a custom GUI. And then being able to break down the gun into individual pieces to fit into a backpack.

-EDIT-

After thinking about it a bit more, it would most likely only work with guns made specifically for this mod, seeing as you would have to have different pictures and models for each individual part of the gun.

if i'm not mistaken 2017 has something similar in planing, not sure if it just planed or confirmed

Now we have the crysis suit with VR mission^^

Not possible to create the hud of crysis with the interactions ? and power of the soldier as the original game :)

Also, i speak only about Crysis 1 not the other.

Edited by GranolaBar