max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

EOD Mod -

There used to be a mod you could detect the bomb, order civilians to clear the streets.

EOD Dog too

Arrest and pick up Mod -

Arrest some one, cuff them, call for pick up helo.

Helicopter Mods -

Order AI flight altitude. You could order them to hover low enough to rappel down. Or fly tree tops.

Order AI to hold position even if enemies are detected. Using this along with height one could use an AI pilot in an attack helicopter. Popup, lock target, fire, go back down behind cover.

Hello im look for a uniform mod where the uniform are not marked with a country flag need to have nice colors i use the @emu mod pack and looking for better uniforms

I'd really love to see some old single action rifles like the Kar98, Mosin Nagant or Lee Enfield. In Arma 3 vanilla quality (true sound, exact 3d model, high res, true colours, held correctly in hands, with a usable iron sight).

I would do it by myself but unfortunately I have not the faintest idea about Arma modelling...

Is anyone porting the PMC SUV? I haven't seen any topics about it.

I've noticed there are some glasses modifications that add visual effects to the wearer when worn.

Can thermal vision modes be utilized? I'd love to see a wearable that allows spectrum thermal vision.

1. A long field / shooting range with distance markers (500m, 800m, 1000 etc.) - Kind of like the one in Americas Army training. The NATO expo in Arma is quite bland.

2. Would be great if the UAV could lock onto the ground or area instead of having to keep moving the mouse to lase or overwatch targets.

3. Some sort of ILS for airplanes. I dont have a 10km draw distance so landing an airplane is not as smooth as it can be, have to remember landmarks etc to line up correctly. Would be nice if there was some sort of advanced indication that you are on the right compass heading for the landing strip.

4. Fire from moving vehicles like the back of trucks.

Edited by RUFFNEK
Added no 4

Gore, placable bipod... ACE3?

Idea for a new NATO Jet:

F-24 Accipiter AMRF (Advanced MultiRole Fighter)

F-16 based fighter

Mitsubishi F-2A planform (slightly larger F16, different tail, different wings, see here)

Diverterless supersonic inlet (Look! Many pictures here!)

Conformal fuel tanks (picture)

LOAN (Low Observable Asymmetrical Nozzle) (It's the thing in the foreground)

(Optional) Enclosed weapons pods (I know it's not an F-16)

6 variants:

• LOAA (Low-Observable Anti Air)

2x Falchion-22

4x Zephyr

• LOCAS (Low-Observable Close Air Support)

2x Falchion-22

2x Macer

2x GBU-12

• LODAS (Low-Observable Deep Air Support)

2x Falchion-22

4x GBU-38

Each of the 'Low observable' variants has two enclosed weapons pods under each wing, each containing a Falchion-22 and two other weapons depending on variant) (six weapons in total).

The GBU-38 is a 500lb class JDAM, whereas the GBU-12 is a 500lb class laser guided bomb.

They don't appear on enemy radar until they're at the inner circle. Weapons have a reduced lock-on range on these as well.

• AA (Anti Air)

4x Falchion-22

4x Zephyr

2x Drop tanks

• CAS (Close Air Support)

2x Falchion-22

4x Macer

4x GBU-12

• SR (Swing Role)

2x Falchion-22

2x Zephyr

2x Macer

2x GBU-12

2x Drop tanks

The regular variants have a Falchion-22 at each wing tip (like the regular F-16 has sidewinders), and eight other items.

Drop tanks increase the fuel load by 50%.

And every variant has a 20mm gatling cannon with 500 rounds.

Edited by Skariaxil
Forgot the 20mm cannon

I'm trying to make my own missions and I was wondering where I can get the parachute from ARMA 2 ported for ARMA 3 or if there is even a MOD for this?

Hello!

The other day, I discovered some concept art by a talented man named Alex Jessup.

It is supposedly near-future tactical gear/units, as well as weaponry.

I was wondering if someone might be interested in creating a mod that brings the units and weapons to the game.

Here's a Link

If you decide to take this on, please PM me so I know whether or not to greatly anticipate it.

I would like to see more versions of the Hunter.

251542_225859140757817_2810483_n.jpg

oshkoshlcvpre-run5.jpg

matv_ambulance.jpg

http://www.armyrecognition.com/images/stories/north_america/united_states/wheeled_armoured/m-atv_cargo_carrier/m-atv_utility_variant_cargo_carrier_oshksoh_mrap_all_terrain_mine_protected_wheeled_armoured_United_states_line_drawing_001.jpg (133 kB)

In arma 2, we had a bunch of different hmwvs but in arma 3 we only get 3 hunters.

---------- Post added at 00:23 ---------- Previous post was at 00:19 ----------

hello!

The other day, i discovered some concept art by a talented man named alex jessup.

It is supposedly near-future tactical gear/units, as well as weaponry.

I was wondering if someone might be interested in creating a mod that brings the units and weapons to the game.

Here's a link

if you decide to take this on, please pm me so i know whether or not to greatly anticipate it.

strongly second

Turn the Lights Out - on the Stomper MOD.....nuff said.

OH and how about a camouflaged sniper weapon.

Edited by Needer

Hello friends

i need Tomcat F-14 for Arma 3. but I could not find it.

please help me

look like this :

would like to see a repair, rearm and refuel animation's mod thats works with all addons that looks some what realistic like trucks moving close to rearm and people work on stuff something like that

Is there anyone interested in making the MH-53M Pave Low IV?

to back this up. atleast can someone get permission to port the MATV from this mod? (Manned Armored turret like the Humvee in arma 2 with armor)

http://www.armaholic.com/page.php?id=12840

matvp2_4.jpg

(i pmed him to see if me and my partner can give it a go on porting, awaiting reply)

I second the request for additional Hunters/M-ATV´s!

I doubt anyone would take this up but I would like a YF-12A with close to real performance.

In fact I would be happy with just about any of the Lockheed's "Blackbird" family and maybe a large map for flying around (not just for a high speed jet). If anyones up for it there was also a proposed bomber variant (B-71) that was never taken up.

A few ideas:

All: They could require a starter cart, set off with low amount of fuel and rendezvous with one of the refueling planes available.

YF-12A: Speed off to intercept a bomber (or two) using radar.

SR-71/A-12: Recon mission, need to photograph a target site for bombing/strike force.

M-21/D21: Fly to target altitude and speed and successfully release drone.

B-71: Fast strike bombing mission.

It would fit for a coldwar/vietnam era mod, I just want it for flying around for fun.

If anyone does read this and takes it up, Thank you.

5fqfpe.png

Greetings all!

I'm From a Arma 3 unit know as The 2nd Battalion Royal Regiment Of Fusiliers '2RRF' we have recently started our unit and we are currently organising mods and as you all know each unit / regiment has a certain thing to represent there unit. For instance the paras use a maroon beret however our regiment also uses a beret with a white and red hackle above its logo, if you want to see more images of the fusilier beret obviously look it up on google. Hopefully you can see what my unit wants here. .

This is what the Fusilier beret looks like..

The main reason i'm making this thread is that our unit is need of this to be made, i have tried contacting other modders like kiory123 however they seem to be busy all the time with other mods so i didn't fully know who to contact. So if you can or know anyone who can create this mod please contact me on BI Forums or visit our Teamspeak.. Ts3 IP: 31.186.250.48

-Details-

Ts3: 31.186.250.48

-Kind Regards Coporal Robert James Flynn [2RRF]

2rhwdb9.jpg

just wanting to see if someone will model some SR-71 pilots. I am doing an sr-71 and it would be great to have some pilots to go with it.

thFRMOX93P_zpsbe309b70.jpg

I would like to request some kind of mod (or an info) to remove the sort of vignette effect when remote controlling an unit using Zeus. I just want it gone and I do not care if its there to let me know Im remote controlling an unit.

I would like to see like an F1 car or something similar, now that cars can actually go like 350, would be fun to have a race with an f1 car or rally car in the new engine.