max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

I would like to request the Douglas A-26 Invader plane ,tnx.+ B-119 Boxcar,PC-9

Edited by Teddybear1

Surefire LED Helmet light.

Who ever creates this will be the man.

http://www.surefire.com/helmet-light.html

In theory; I could do this; Yet I can't. I love the idea, but I don't believe you could add an attachment to a helmet, nor am I certain on hard coding a flashlight into a headgear config..

- A USMC Mod, current and 2035.

I may or may not be adding the USMC to some form of my Mediterranean Operations pack... It wouldn't be standalone but they'd look like Marines. Sabre's USMC are about the closest thing right now.

Some New Insurgent Opfor and have them with proper cfg's.

EDIT: To drive my point there is a total of 66 units available for download on Armaholic for Arma 3. Only 2 are Opfor and they are both Russians. For the love of god someone please make some Pissed off Insurgents. There is even a new IED script but who the hell is placing those IED's?

EDIT 2: HMMVS

Edited by Redfield-77

If anyone could make a Elcan Specter DR optic that would be highly apreciated!

Examples:

full-10260-50081-4x_elcan_specterdr_type_red_green_dot_sight_scope_w_brigntness_sensitive_viewer_docter_sight_tan.jpg

elcan_spectorDR_B.jpg

Crosshair:

SpecterDR556ballistic-reticle.jpg

Going through the animation viewer; I'd like someone to use the animations within the game already, to make it where removing and adding attachments takes a few moments so its not a super fast thing, and adds to the immersion;

animations'

DismountOptic

DismountOpticProne

DismountSide

DismountSideProne

MountOptic

MountOpticProne

MountSide

MountSideProne

Edited by AtinAkiri
Fount More :P

@ Recon879: I'm pretty sure that TMR or one of the other mods already achieves what you're looking for, at least if what you're mainly interested in is the magnified optic's reticle.

- CV90120 instead Leo2A7 Plus for the AAF.

- CV90 Family for the AAF in CTRG camo.

@Chortles, oh yeah I forgot but still I want the real deal Specter DR, I like the ARCO but looks wise its not cutting it you know. But thx for reminding me of that, I had removed the optics module from tmr before I started using the ARCO

Edit: Just went and tried it, the 2D is glitchy and its just not fluid for me

Edited by Recon879

addon pack: including vehicles weapons and attachements and clothings, all the stuff that could be used in many missions. Well packed together with no incompatibilities.

could have additional sound / graphic mods.

all in one single pack . some kind of community standard - increasing the acceptance for online servers to allow it...

I'm making this just for you ;P

Wow man, appreciate it, just a small request, make sure it has the red dot like the first picture :D Again, appreciate it

Wow man, appreciate it, just a small request, make sure it has the red dot like the first picture :D Again, appreciate it

I'm "Attempting" to get it on the Joint Rails system now, but otherwise its done.

I'm "Attempting" to get it on the Joint Rails system now, but otherwise its done.

Awesome

Awesome

Its dead accurate for my M4A3 up to 300 meters, but the fact its a 3D Scope makes it a little harder at longer ranges

Its dead accurate for my M4A3 up to 300 meters, but the fact its a 3D Scope makes it a little harder at longer ranges

That's cool, when you expecting to release?

That's cool, when you expecting to release?

As soon as I figure out this damn rail system so I don't have to release like 80 guns so people would use it lol

As soon as I figure out this damn rail system so I don't have to release like 80 guns so people would use it lol

Yeah, that'd be a pain in the ass, well as you know I'm ever so looking forward to it

The noise of thunder is extremely weak in Arma 3 at this moment. I so happened to be right in the middle of a big storm today and the difference is... well just IMMENSE.

Can anybody take a look at this and how to replace the thunder with the massive database of thunder on Youtube!? Would make the game so much better when playing in bad weather!