max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

I want to see :Ejector Seats in planes that work as the real thing

Air Defense Systems like Thor 3M.

More types of SDVs.

Swedish Viggen and AT Helicopters Bo-105.

Mobile Radar ,just like Swedish Gaselle/Girraf.(On a truck).

Just my 2 cents for now .Thnx

I'd like to ask for landingcrafts, regardless of type, with working lockable cargo slots to effectively transport (heavy) vehicles by sea. I don't mind a hovercraft like the LCAC or the Russian made Zubr. (How else do CSAT or NATO or AAF get their heavy stuff on Altis or Stratis?) Anyways, thanks for even considering, or perhaps actually creating any of those. :)

I want to see a Mod that takes care of all defence issues about Anti-aircraftn systems. We will be getting new CAS aircraft so I want to see a mod with mainly modern Russian missiles systems like Thor 3M,Spawnable Sam Sites made like Modules that can take care of the systems as Stamd Alone.

They sholud be able to Randomize what ,and at any point on the map.Placeble on map with mouse click. Automated Response to any aircraft in the vicinity and as a .exe file in a Stand alone program that insert itself into you`re mission ,preferably as some sort of Template of a base somewhere that you can teleport to with Phalanx on a Truck,German AA tanks and a PDA like the ones in M109 or Ctab-Commander`s Tablet or or the like.

Simplified Mando -operation.Should be able to use a.exe file to add separate AA personel and use Pathfinding to generate randomized driving in map and setting up zones for AA .Please make program/plug-in so that it can download and install any AA from Armahollic.com when it gets available.

Maybe be able to use it to kill off the enemys AA by using any installed AT helicopter addons ,and get the program to hunt down enemy assets automatically?

Thnx.

---------- Post added at 02:38 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:16 AM ----------

Hi! I wolud like to request some stand alone program that will install the addons on a Steam account more easely.I don`t want to be forced to add anything manually,some has Big Problems with this,too.

I request that someone make a better way of installing Mods by automatically Searching the computer for 7.zip,winzip and winRaR files and keeping them updated with CheckSum,Version 1.1---update to---V1.2.0 .

I like some way to "tag" prefered brand of car/anything I want: I don`t like to drive Hummer---- So I "tagg" the P 85 WV Opel instead,it will insert that car via thumbnail picture in the mod "Modern Us Army 1990 Mod".

---------- Post added at 02:47 AM ---------- Previous post was at 02:38 AM ----------

On an other matter of interrest:Can someone make it so that the upperbody of the characters in Arma games can be controlled by the Kinnect Sensor ? We could then do hand signals and shoot throug/lean out of door windows and simply gripp a rifle laying on the floor.

A template with hidden defences like tripwire controlled Flares system ,invisable mines and the like?

tnx.

Edited by Deadfast
No shouting please

Hello everybody!

What about a mod that adds a comanche with more air-to-ground weapons, with external pylons? that would be the heavy version for that!

here is a picture to show you what I mean

PC100010-1.jpg

A police actions mod so that players can detain and arrest other units.

There is a Police Mod already, however adding actions would require scripting for that to work.

a mod that checks that when a unit is NOT in a vehicle AND above 14-18k feet

if the unit is it then checks if he/she is having a rebreather on

if not then the unit starts 'choking' - similar to what happends in-game when you start running out of air underwater

LSAT LMG

Not sure if this has been asked for already, but this is a crucial LMG for the arma-verse time line the LSAT LMG: 220px-PEO_Fires_Inaugural_Light_Machine_Gun_Shot.jpg

It is a caseless or plastic casing Belt-fed LMG which would be great for Arma 3 as it has been stated to be likely to be introduced int othe US Army and fits with the modern theme.

300px-LSAT_LMG_used_by_an_US_Army_soldier.jpg

Video: http://kitup.military.com/2012/09/mdm-new-compact-lsat-lmg.html

Info: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/LSAT_light_machine_gun

Anybody interested in creating some kind of jagged alliance mod? I think this would be great fun ;)

-Coop action (duration: >10h with saving etc..)

-Collecting cash, items and weapons

-Engage soldiers etc

-Create some kind of logistics

-Accomplish side goals (kill special warlords or free people)

-Main target: Killing the dictator of the island

Edit: -Everything in REALTIME, of course

I think arma3 would be appropriate for that, not?

Write me, if your interested

Edited by Sagehorn

Mexican Drug War Mod :rolleyes:

Bluefor: Federal Police, Federal Army & Air Force, Marines & Navy

Independent: Community Police (basic Civilians armed)

Opfor: Cartels

theres plenty of information in the internet on this ongoing conflict, i bet it would make an awsome mod

missions: rescue kidnapped civilians, town patrols (maybe the community police can help as well like in the state of Michoacan Mexico),

destroying cartel hideouts, arresting cartel fugitives, intercepting drug shipments by air and land or sea :D

inmense of different missions to come up with.

contact me if anyones is interesting :D

Edited by DANZVANZ88

hey can some one make a pj mod with a pavehawk or bring all the vechils over from arma 2 over to arma 3 re skinned

Mexican Drug War Mod :rolleyes:

Bluefor: Federal Police, Federal Army & Air Force, Marines & Navy

Independent: Community Police (basic Civilians armed)

Opfor: Cartels

theres plenty of information in the internet on this ongoing conflict, i bet it would make an awsome mod

missions: rescue kidnapped civilians, town patrols (maybe the community police can help as well like in the state of Michoacan Mexico),

destroying cartel hideouts, arresting cartel fugitives, intercepting drug shipments by air and land or sea :D

inmense of different missions to come up with.

contact me if anyones is interesting :D

including body cavity search? :D

Simply put ;Ilike to request all kinds of Emergency Vehicles and definetly Ambulances ,the Big ,Square ones too.:j::yay::D Norwegian ,Swedish,American....Maybe even a Dive Bell for the divers (Chamber).

Thnx,John

including body cavity search? :D

come on man, what does that have to do with anything..........

i dont know how to make but maybe someone does, but would it not be nice to have an app where you can access your inventory/map/gps maybe radio, settngs from when your're playing.. that would be really nice if it is possible maybe even have a uav feed on it.. any ideas is it possible to make such an app??

(@ first: srry for my bad english) I have some ideas for a couple of vehicles and Objects for Arma 3. All these vehicles are very new in this time, Prototypes or some new Ideas based on Objects/Vehicles in this time.

1. Autonome Base Defenses:

I want some Base Defenses, here some examples:

AA: the american CIWS Phalanx

800px-Phalanx_CIWS_test_fire_-_081107-N-5416W-003.jpg

and the german MANTIS

1-mantis.jpg

, but some more new ideas like the Rheinmetall Laser

for close Anti-Air Defense. Moreover this Defenses should be controlled by a central Station where a player or KI sits and controll the turrets. So a "Control Station Container" and Radar stations are needed

AT: The should be some Antitank Defense, who are remote Controlled like the CIWS or MANTIS. This can be Tank Turrets who a Mounted on static Bases or AT-Rocket batteries.

Anti-Infantrie: Some little remote Controlled MG-Turrets, like this:

not to forget: long range Systems. Some Artillery and something like that. My idea was a Static Station, which can shoot Stealth-Tomahawk Cruise Missiles. This Missiles are really hard to see on Radar and IR-Systems and can be shoot over really long ranges. They should be live Controlled throw a camera Systems, or self-targeting. Furthermore some Autonome Artillery like the KMW AGM

390x260_KMW_AGM_1.jpg

This Systems has to be controlled like all other Defenses by an Central Command Center.

2. Some more Crazy Ideas:

-Microwavelaser: Burning the Enemy Infantry

-Railgun-Artillery System

-EMP Drones/Station to bring vehicles, guided Artillery Shells an rockets down

-Tank traps like in the WKII

3. Advanced Drone Warfare:

AT-Drone: The standart ArmA Stomper Drone Vehicle with 2-6 Titan AT-Rockets for Anti-Tank fight, without losing lifes on ur own side

-Stealth drone like some Prototype plans of the american, the Phantom Ray

phantom_ray.jpg

-Ground Transport Drone: The Stomper in a better version, where he can Tranport much Ammunition or Injured Soldiers

-CQB-Fighting Vehicle:

SWORDS_robot.jpg

-Little quadrocopter with a little gun. Like the Darter but a littlebit bigger and with a gun :D

-Predator Drone: Some Bigger Drones with DAGR, Hellfire or PARS 3

-Autonomus Gun Choppa: Bigfoot (Comanche Helicopter) in a Drone Version

-Planes wo fire Little Bombdrones, which are Controllable for maximum precision, so advanced JDAMs

-Drone Submarine: A little Submarine for reconnaissance and maybe 1 or 2 torpedos

-AA-Drone: A normal Jet, but fly Autonomous. Human Pilots have the Problem with the G-Forces, Drones not -> closer curves with more speed -> superior in Dogfights. We should use the "vector thrust" (srry i only know the german word for this) from the F-22 in the complete possibilities. Maximum Speed and maneuverability :D

-Finally: Autonomous Tank! I think drone warfare is the future, so a Tank Drone is needed :D I like the look of the Leopard 2 A7 ;)

4. Advanced Infantrie Positioning System

The Soldiers today get more and more conntected. So my Idea is, that the teamleader gets a Helmet with a HUD who he can see everytime the positions of his Soldiers, moreover all other Vehicles/Drones get the Position of friendly Troops -> no friendly fire. Than there should be an Gadget which can show the 3D-coordinates of the point u are pointing on. So there can be shoot rockets, bombs and CAS on that Position. Some More vehicles should have this systems too, like Drones and some reconnaissance vehicles (like the german FENNEK).

I have some more ideas, but here i only show u some aspects to bring my idea closer to u .im not able to mod this on myself, but when one or more modders want to do this i can give them handpainted Artworks :D

Edited by Cerbatron

I would like to request that the Bohemia Interactive Team will develop, inhouse, a better support for Mods containing a possebility to add "Plug-In" modification for instruments,and similar to X-Plane 10, and version checker and a much inproved ,Inhouse made and Supported AddOns Installer.

I would like to draw attention to the fact that Kinect Sensor for Windows will soon arrive on the market and we may be able to controll the upper body of the character in-game and it will be possible to shoot out the windows of cars and the like but the then we need to better be able to program the parameters of the body and add possebility to add new Keys Strokes that can make windows disapear ,add bipods to Roof of cars and to be able to hold Flares in hand without them killing the character.

We should be able to drop and drag different versions of mods/addons and automerge /update them on the fly.Some sort of Repository/Library connected to Steam might be in order.

Maybe with some sort of possibility to disable things that the system belives couse instability.:cool:

And some kind of Mission Randomizer/Mission Generator.

Tnx.

Edited by Teddybear1

The Trijicon SRS Sight as I've done all my weapons requets by myself...

I like to see a Air Defence Mod ,like, as MCC Console /Tablet made, as an addon/Inventory Page .Either as made into a Placeble Object in inventory list for AA Gunners,or in the Editor as addon for Base template (object and/or Module)..I would like it to be a small .exe file that can be used to inject it into My Missions folder....mission name by just pressing the Install Button.

What if we can pick the Mods/Vehicles we prefer and simply use a Editable Template and place the units in a typical was as a Player Russian or Swedish Air Defence Unit would place them

With a Range that can be set with a Slider and tied to ThorM3 missile from SA2 if we wanted. Tnx.