max power

ARMA 3 Addon Request Thread

Having the Predator addon ported over would be great, especially on the new engine, might be able to make some easier ways to select and use weaponry for the predator.

I`d love to see a H&K 416 in different variations and camouflages, with magpul stock etc. :) It`s a beautiful weapon, especially in different textures/camos :) I think community would really need it :)

I would like to see a mod that removes the red triangle from explosives, leave it so that your character will announce mines found with the mine detector. Maybe have it beep faster as you get closer, but giving no visual que or directional que. Certain missions would benefit from this, also removing the beeping sounds when placing explosives would be nice.

Edited by Trauma.au

I`d love to see a H&K 416 in different variations and camouflages, with magpul stock etc. :) It`s a beautiful weapon, especially in different textures/camos :) I think community would really need it :)

Good idea ;)

-an attachment you can use on your weapon for underwater combat. (combined with the UW ammo)

-flippers as equipment so you can swim quicker without wearing the divingsuit!

Good idea ;)
Have either of you taken a look at g00d69's weapon? Albeit it's labeled "HK430" (think "HK416: 2035 Edition" :p)... I'm pretty sure there's at least one "pack" addon that included the HK416 under that name as well.

I saw quite a few awesome looking Super Hornet mods for ARMA 2, but I would really love to see one for ARMA 3..if someone interested could you make me happy)):yay::yay::yay::yay:

Hi, I'm working on a mafia-like mission and I want it to have the 60's look (I understand it's not completly achievable, but I'm a beliver!). Basiclly what I'm asking would be if anyone would be able to create black suit clothes for me?

I'm also looking for cars/weapons, however I suspect I'm gonna have to work out those myself! Anyways here's some pictures of the character so far.

http://infecto.se/box/arma3%202013-05-24%2014-34-29-63.png (1723 kB)

Please if anyone can make aviator glasses it would be greatly appreciated.

Working on it...

This isn't a request for an addon but a request to help me find an addon that I already know exists.

The addon simply remove the AI chatter of "Enemy man Northwest 100 meters" but keeps in the pre-recorded speech events. Can anyone help me?

This is a request for a near future sci fi addon: Falling Skies type addon / mission / campaign pack based on the TV show:

Basically, you have a rag tag group of human survivors (civilian, para-military, and military) fighting off an alien race trying to take over Earth.

OpFor can be organic aliens, harnessed (captured humans) slaves and unwilling fighters, mechs - large security robots, spaceships and of course the overlord race that runs the entire operations.

Missions can be seek and destroy aliens/alien bases, capture aliens for interrogation, rescue harnessed or civilians and ultimately repelling the alien out of earth.

The easy option would be to take DayZ and keep survivor, bandits (since some resistance will be on their own), civilians, and add back some surviving military units, change zombie to aliens, add alien overlord (commander) and weapons/ufos to augment aliens on similar missions against humans.

Extended gameplay options:

Survivor - paramilitary players just trying to survive the harsh onslaught (like DayZ). You can be on your own or team up or be a total bastard.

Territory Control - to secure areas for resources, base building and eventual domination of the map. Should be a large persistent campaign server to be fun. Can be coop for strike missions for instance.

I have seen a handful of UFO or aliens mods for ARMA/ARMA 2 but nothing really put together like any other mod.

My most ideal idea would be an ARMA version of the CLASSIC X-Com or real tactical Classic ALIENS movie remake with ARMA type US Colonial Marines vs Aliens, not the recently release arcade FPS shooter.

Or maybe just swap Aliens out for Terminators for a REAL tactical Future Shock type game against Skynet and Terminators during the Post Nuclear Terminator War.

Edit - there is a Terminator Judgement Day mod for ARMA 3 (Thank You Jebus!)

I'm have not idea how to model for ARMA but just throwing this out there. Would be awesome alternative to DayZ and keep military sim fans excited for ARMA 3.

PS: If there are mission tutorials, I could try to conceptualize at least the game play.

Edited by Valken

A low grass mod for Arma 3 so we can play without the grass problems but retain the terrain detail and not have completely bald ground.

Do you mean the CH-49 in RAH livery?

You mean RAF livery?

Crud, yeah, I meant RAF livery but mis-spelled, just checking if you were looking for just a simple retexture or something more than that. (I don't have the capability to make one yet, but better to be clear.)

I think ill just end up making one myself..

I would like to see yurapetrov's US army blackhawks in Arma 3.

More powerful flashlights

While the lighting in Arma 3 propably just is not finished, in Arma 3 I think the flashlights are too dim/dont light up long enough distances.

So if the flashlight we have right now in Arma would happen to be final, I would like to see an addon that makes the flashlights way more powerful. Even my ordinary flashlights irl light up further away than the ones in arma 3 :/.

Also even if this isnt really used by military or police forces and whatnot, I think a laser that you could see without NVG's (non IR laser?) would be a quite cool addon aswell.

a mod that simulates less air at higher altitudes, and one that gives you the option to put mask on/ off for the rebreather. :)

Making parachuting and flying a bit more advanced. :D