Hi, i am trying to find a good AI caching script.

I tried this:

The problem is, that it often does not spawn a few units of the squad, and often disables reappearing of the units when you kill the new sql...

I also tried the vanilla simulation manager module, but it turns on the caching for ALL units (empty vehicles too) and does not seem to affect the performance too much. I am also concerned that it might not work for JIP-ing players.

Can anyone help me with the script i am using or the simulation manager? If not, can you recommend a script for me (which is not too hard to use and works with JIP and everything)?

I want to make my missions work for air support too, so that means if the units (even though its maybe not spawned) position is hit by a bomb, the unit is dead.

If you can not recommend caching at all, is there a good AI spawning script out there that works with mods and makes waypoint placement and customization (like the synching with a CBA module) possible?

Editor based AI spawn by trigger 

This is a great script to use when you have different AO in a mission. The units get cache at the start of the mission until the triggers are set.  You can have as many triggers you want spawning in more units as you make progress in your mission. You can use editor placed waypoints or you can add other more AI Behavior Scripts to the units. I have been using this one since Arma2. Very simple to use. Avibird.

I have a mission spanning the whole Tanoa with hundreds of hand placed units (dynamic spawning means you can scorch a location and them come and find it populated which is stupid, plus but it lacks detail) and and I haven't been able to find a solution yet. Vanilla sim. man. works OK but esentially disables artillery so it's not an option. Checking for projectiles shot by artillery or other supports and locally enabling simulation would work but it's not exactly simple to script with good optimization.

If anyone has a solution, I would be incredibly grateful but as it stands, I just prefer to put up with slightly crappy performance.