Rodrigo Laureano Ferreira

Issue ARMA3 Crash / Memory Error / Other

I've been having problems during the game these past few days. Everything was normal. It looks like there was an update and the game was unstable. I've never had a problem with ARMA3 ever since. Now the game breaks as soon as it starts or it does not last 5 minutes of game and date! In any mode. Memory error appears and the game ends and closes. I've tried everything the sites / forums teach and the problem has not been solved. Even I formatted my computer (Win 10 x64) I installed everything from the beginning, I downloaded the whole game again thinking it would solve and nothing was solved. I do not know what can be done. I tried all the tips of the Forums. I am an experienced PC user.
Sorry, but I do not speak English. I'm using Google Translator. So strange English. Hehe
Thank you so much !

http://imgur.com/ST5bjzIKNv0waY.png

Getting the same issue over here, with 16GB of ram even. Usually after 1 or 2 hours of play.

ArmA3 starts eating RAM and even after it crashes, i still need to close it via task manager. And it only started happening during the last patches. It feels like the issue is being completely ignored in favor of the x64 build.