spad

Fort ALAMO 1836 (for mod war of 1812)

i add a new mission for the mod war of 1812, this mission is the last day of the battle for FOrt ALAMO (In game movie here :  Alamo movie mission ) in 1836 (yes i know it was not during the war of 1812 but i need to use some addons and anims of the war of 1812 mod)

you can grab the mod war of 1812 here :

mod war of 1812

Some new addons has been added and of course a new map with the Fort ALamo (made with historical map) the mission is hard (because you play as a texas rebel) but you have a little chance to change the history if your aiming is good and if you run fast between the different point of the fort which are attacked.

(Installation)

copy past the Addons in the mod OFP1812/Addons folder and the mission in OFP Missions folder see Readme for more informations

Fort Alamo mission (with addons)

Enjoy:

• Like 3

Thanks a lot Spad, that's something very refreshing, i killed a lotta Mexicans but in the end...:goodnight:

RIP john wayne, i said it was hard :)

I watched Alamo a few days ago (with J. Wayne etc.), and the feeling was very close to what you have achieved there :)

51 minutes ago, ProfTournesol said:

I watched Alamo a few days ago (with J. Wayne etc.), and the feeling was very close to what you have achieved there :)

it was the objective ;)