Madrox

Absolute Roleplay! A Altis Life server!

Hello!

We have chosen to pick up the pace and bring our Altis Life Server Live. We have a really good team of staff to support this decision with both running server experience and Administrator experience.

Me (Cookie) And Respawn has worked really hard on getting the server up to where it stands now. Here is a little list of what is added:

• Fully functionally and Capture gang hideouts (With Map markers of which gang controls what).
  • A lot of map customization such as Athira/kavala: Police station, Hospital, Shooting range. 
  • Custom Prison, or i would like to call it Alcatraz as well as customized police headquarters.
  • As well as a few Rebel hideouts spread across the islands. (With and without rebel air).
  • Balanced prices on weapons, vehicles and houses.
  • UK Police force with UK police skins.
  • Open able Vehicle doors on such as the Ghost hawk.
  • Boats got more weight so they can also be used for transport of illegal and legal materials for more variety of vehicles that can be used for such ( Drugs, Minerals, Lumber) You name it.
  • There is also a lot more but we want our players to experience the servers fully for themselves!

In development, Coming soon:

• Level and perk system - Allows the players to enhance their abilities when they do one thing certain amount of times. For instance if they pick x units of cocaine, they will be able to pick that 2x faster, Or pick locking vehicles 2x faster.
  • Might add Dynamic Market in the future aswell but i will see how peoples react to it.

What we can offer you as a player:

• The Absolute Gaming community will offer you a unique experience while playing on our servers with great peoples.
  • Fair admins and a nice staff (You will only meet good and nice peoples in our staff ranks).
  • Experienced staff with experience and successful servers from Arma 2 and Arma 3!
  • Enjoyable game experience with a lot to do and great role-play. This is a strict role-play server and we want to keep it that way so all our players will be happy, We will enforce the rules as strongly as we can to get rid of any peoples trying to break this great experience for us.
  • A Stable and Lag free server with great DDOS protection! 

Server Information:

Server IP:                  164.132.202.19:2302

Teamspeak IP:          ts.agcn.co.uk

The Only thing we expect in return from our players is good behaviour and a lot of fun! 

Welcome to Absolute Roleplay, where Roleplay is born!

Change Logs: Our Changes

Some Images from our server.

MQsJMWE.jpg

FwINx79.jpg

EJOblu8.jpg

t0nTj9W.jpg

kuSp1rP.jpg

xZtEUcP.jpg

mVfrqKs.jpg

To the community, staff, and players on this server. I applaud the amount of work and role play I have seen while playing the past few weeks. No server can compare with the friendliness of the staff and great comradely  of the players. This goes without saying, a good role play community is hard to come by these days. Although this community is just getting started, I highly recommend joining, there's no doubt that you will come back for more with the new and exciting features being added on a regular basis. Once again thank you for giving me a great experience, and to all others looking to join, this is the server for you. 

• Like 1