how do i make my trigger play more then 1 sound?

example:

class CfgMusic
{
tracks[]={};    
    class cluck
    {
        name = "cluck";
        sound[] = {\music\cluck.ogg, 1, 1.0};
    };
    class bark2
    {
        name = "bark2";
        sound[] = {\music\bark2.ogg, 1, 1.0};
    };
    class dog_howl
    {
        name = "dog_howl";
        sound[] = {\music\dog_howl.ogg, 1, 1.0};
    };
    class barkmean2
    {
        name = "barkmean2";
        sound[] = {\music\barkmean2.ogg, 1, 1.0};
    };
    class barkmean3
    {
        name = "barkmean3";
        sound[] = {\music\barkmean3.ogg, 1, 1.0};
    };
};

i want my trigger to make all the bark sounds but at different times please.

1 fademusic 1; "bark2";

1 fademusic 1; "barkmean2";

ETC ETC

how do i get that to work so it will play all 4 bark sounds but at different times so its not mashed together into a pile of wierd sounds?

i want my ON ACTIVATION to play it so it does it over 15-30 seconds and then repeats. or whtever works.

example: I have placed the animal site with 4 dogs, i have placed a trigger wrote this in the ON ACT:
1 fademusic 1; "bark2";

then wrote this in ON DEAACTIVATION:
1 fademusic 0;

now it plays it wonderfully but i want it to be able to play all 4 music tracks of dogs barking and the howl. How do i write my trigger?

anyone grunt from someone would be greatly appreciated. thanks.

Edited by Caluu66x

[] spawn {(FIRST SOUND PLAYS) UISLEEP 1; (SECOND SOUND PLAYS)};   - you can use UIsleep to wait but make sure to spawn it.

6 hours ago, ACoolDuck said:

[] spawn {(FIRST SOUND PLAYS) UISLEEP 1; (SECOND SOUND PLAYS)};   - you can use UIsleep to wait but make sure to spawn it.

No, don't use uisleep, just sleep. If you opened the esc menu and waited for a minute then you'd hear 60 sounds.

The correct way would be to find the dogs with nearestObjects and have them say3D random barks with random delays.

Still, for an easy implementation, Duck's way (with sleep) would work, just make the sleep something like sleep ((random 5) + 5) or something.

5 minutes ago, theend3r said:

No, don't use uisleep, just sleep. If you opened the esc menu and waited for a minute then you'd hear 60 sounds.

The correct way would be to find the dogs with nearestObjects and have them say3D random barks with random delays.

Still, for an easy implementation, Duck's way (with sleep) would work, just make the sleep something like sleep ((random 5) + 5) or something.

I do like your way xD