Sign in to follow this  
deadsoldier

Control tower pic

As u can see inthe pic, the textuers suck. they are all 512x512. and in O2 , when i place them and preview them, they would have a very low quality, as if O2 turns them into 128x128 textures... i had the same problem with some sign, but with some luck, it was fixe.d.i have no clue how it happend.

http://deadsoldier.mysitespace.com/tower7.jpg

closer look on panel :

http://deadsoldier.mysitespace.com/tower8.jpg

The texture i use..exact one.. its a gif.:

http://deadsoldier.mysitespace.com/tpanel1.gif

u can see the difference.

PLEASE help.

cheers

That actually looks very promising, well done.

It looks like the kind of tower they would have on a remote island like malden.

Well done.

Unfortunatly, I know nothing of editing so I can't really help sad.gif

My question is...why are the textures screwed up ion O2? why does it make them low qualityu ?? PLEASE answer.

cheers

Same thing happened when i built my atc tower similar to yours. Sometimes in buldozer they were screwed up sometimes they were accurate. :\

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (deadsoldier @ Oct. 19 2002,09:05)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">My question is...why are the textures screwed up ion O2? why does it make them low qualityu ?? PLEASE answer.

cheers<span id='postcolor'>

Use TexView to convert your tga's for the final release version. It does a much better job.

one thing that most people new to o2 are missing, in o2 select all (Ctrl-A) and press F5 as the last thing you do before you test your addon in OFP. This recalculates the normals so that the lighting is calculated properly. That is why in buldozer it will look like it is two dimensional sometimes....it is important and I have been seeing a lot of people missing it so I thought I should let you know biggrin.gif

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Oct. 19 2002,08:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yep, looking good...great for airports!<span id='postcolor'>

Lol MF, where would you put it otherwise ? tounge.gif

Looking great ! Hope it gets done soon.

</span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (JAP @ Nov. 01 2002,10:07)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE"></span><table border="0" align="center" width="95%" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tr><td>Quote (Major Fubar @ Oct. 19 2002,08:39)</td></tr><tr><td id="QUOTE">Yep, looking good...great for airports!<span id='postcolor'>

Lol MF, where would you put it otherwise ?  tounge.gif

Looking great !  Hope it gets done soon.<span id='postcolor'>

Good point! 18_crazy.gif