kiory

Two new scopes

Hey all.

Been a while, I was commissioned to make a couple of scopes, had permission to add them into Arma III, so you guys get some free shit , yay!

The first one is a Schmidt and Bender PM II ShortDot, relatively new looking but definitely used, looked after.TuNfp5f.png3pm0U28.pngBhIiZu4.png44H5mRn.png

The second one is a Leupold Mark 4 LR/T 3.5-10x40mm, looks like a powerful scope, will have the same "newness" as the one above. This one is still a work in progress, but I got the high poly done last night and I'm moving onto the low poly and unwrapping later today sometime, you can watch me do that if you're interested, I'm always on twitch.

JHTZ4JU.jpg

Jx4i7nw.jpg

Something to be made aware of before I finish up here, they were textured using a PBR workflow, so they won't look as good as they do here, but I'll get them pretty damn close.

I'm also planning on making them ASDG compatible if I can get my head around it, never was able to work it out but I'm sure it's easier to do these days.

That's it from me, for now, I'll be back at some point with updates and a release very soon, 2-3 days at the most I'd imagine.

Thanks for looking and I'll see you guys soon.

:D

• Like 29

Can never get enough of this Gucci shit, loving it, good to see you back as well kiory.

• Like 1

Lools great man. I never felt we got any proper Mk4. and ShortDot scopes, so its great you've got them covered. 

• Like 1

Is this going to integrated into the RHS mod in the future or are you planing on a standalone release?

the Leupold scope with the ARMS mount will be a perfect fit to a mk12 SPR. 

• Like 2

@SSG-Levi, I've already talked to the RHS guys, Red Pheonix specifically, I've told them if they want them, they can have them for sure, so it's likely they'll end up on there. ;)

For now though it'll be a standalone release.

• Like 3

43 minutes ago, kiory said:

@SSG-Levi, I've already talked to the RHS guys, Red Pheonix specifically, I've told them if they want them, they can have them for sure, so it's likely they'll end up on there. ;)

For now though it'll be a standalone release.

The scopes looks amazing :) random question: will you also include the beige color variant of the shortdot? http://imgur.com/a/b2ODF

They will both come in Tan, yea :)

• Like 3

True to form, Kiory - beautiful work as always! :drinking2: Happy New Year!

• Like 1

@Kydoimos and to you mate, happy new year everyone!

15 hours ago, Scotty_Z said:

what reticules are you useing for the scopes?

I'll figure that out as I go, it's safe to say they'll have their proper respective reticules, meaning they will be custom, I had a word with the RHS guys and they gave me a bunch of theirs I could use.

• Like 4

So the mk4 will probobly have a second focal plane mil-dot reticle?

It will have the reticle it's supposed to. :)

Really like your work Kiory! Just wish I had the money to give you to make me some shit :D

• Like 1

Scopes were pushed to finished, thanks for the kind words all!

• Like 3