Sign in to follow this  
avibird 1

Xbox 360 controller not showing up on Arma3 config menu why and help!

I have used a Xbox 360 controller with a software program called xpadder for years. While have almost every single keyboard keys and Mouse button config in my profile. I have not played Arma3 since last update and now the Xbox 360 control wireless controller does not show up on the Arma config menu. Is this a know issue. Why can't I see the option to add the wireless 360 controller to the menu.  Uninstalled and reinstalled wireless 360 controller to my PC. I turn off the xpadder program but still I can't use the 360 controller on the default settings within arma3  help.

Hey maquez thank you but that was not my issue my wireless adapter was not working so arma never pick up the 360 controller for my PC. By the way the xapdder program I almost have every single keyboard key and Mouse button config in my profile to use in ARMA.

delete any customized controllers first then do what he tells in video in the first few minutes and the controller will show up again....

The controller needs to be completely disabled in game. If the controller shows up in the game menu, delete it. That's the magic of Xpadder. The program takes over the k+m itself. You aren't technically using a gamepad as far as Arma is concerned, you are using a k+m.

• Like 1

That's a great video, i gonna have to try that with my Xbox 360 controller, to try to configure it for the choppers to be like in the GTAO; that fly the Buzzard with the default GTAO buttons configuration it's the best flying settings that i've seen so far.