Vanz0r

Uber FPS guide

At the beginning you said this was going to be a no-nonsense, no fills guide to get the most fps for competitive play. After that you could have started explaining the settings. Instead you rambled on for two more minutes about what this video is not about. The first settings screen starts at 1.55 min!

I understand that you want to create a kind of atmosphere for the video, but I recommend cutting the fluff down to just a few lines. People differ in their preferences, but I like true no-nonsense, no fill guides!

On 29/12/2016 at 0:36 PM, joostsidy said:

I understand that you want to create a kind of atmosphere for the video, but I recommend cutting the fluff down to just a few lines. People differ in their preferences, but I like true no-nonsense, no fill guides!

LOLZ I'll try and talk faster!!! Thx for the input.

• Like 1

On 29/12/2016 at 0:36 PM, joostsidy said:

At the beginning you said this was going to be a no-nonsense, no fills guide to get the most fps for competitive play. After that you could have started explaining the settings. Instead you rambled on for two more minutes about what this video is not about. The first settings screen starts at 1.55 min!

lolz the video is less tan 7 mins long...thanks for this OP

• Like 1

I have made promotional videos for games and education. Nr. 1 rule is: keep it short! 7 minutes is really long for a video about game settings. A simple game promotional video is ideally 1 or 2 minutes. An educational video explaining one concept should be under five minutes ideally. This is if you care about the content and the video is not so much about you as a person. If you also want to present yourself, go ahead, it's your video. But online, many people just want the facts as quickly as possible, they are either going to click through your vid to hurry up or worse, go to another vid!

I hope you see this as friendly advice. People like your video now, but maybe you can reach even more people if you experiment once with a really to-the-point video in the future. :-)

On 12/30/2016 at 4:18 PM, Vanz0r said:

LOLZ I'll try and talk faster!!! Thx for the input.

You do indeed speak rather slowly but I think that he's suggesting that you cut the unnecessary preamble. At best it sounds like you're waffling, at worst you risk sounding like a self-important twat.

18 hours ago, domokun said:

You do indeed speak rather slowly but I think that he's suggesting that you cut the unnecessary preamble. At best it sounds like you're waffling, at worst you risk sounding like a self-important twat.

I cudda just said, 'stop being fukkin n00bs and use these settings' but that risked sounding like a self-important twat...lolz

On 1.1.2017 at 5:36 PM, Vanz0r said:

I cudda just said, 'stop being fukkin n00bs and use these settings' but that risked sounding like a self-important twat...lolz

you serious ?

my advice, just don't run arma3 on any potato computer and you won't need any of these settings you suggest.... :rofl:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=774528690

3 hours ago, maquez said:

you serious ?

my advice, just don't run arma3 on any potato computer and you won't need any of these settings you suggest.... :rofl:

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=774528690

the guide is for performance and not having pretty gfx no matter what spec pc you have.  If you have a beefier pc you'll just benefit more ;-)

I always have to check out posts that have "Uber" and "Pro" in the title..lol..I got a real kick out of the video..some good info in there..the first few minutes reminded me of a comedian doing a monologue..lol..entertaining stuff..if making videos doesn't work out for you..selling ice to eskimos just might.."This is THE ice you need for your igloo..it is THE best ice you will EVER find"..lmao..thanks for the video!!

Diesel

On 14/01/2017 at 3:00 AM, diesel tech jc said:

if making videos doesn't work out for you..selling ice to eskimos just might.."

LMAO