Back to the burbs.

11fgGmZ.jpg

530bdYa.jpg 

ngksnYR.jpg

• Like 23

After such screens even the BIS mappers won't sleep for a month!)) The realism level is amazing! Did you live in Ukraine before or doing this by some photos?))

• Like 1

Last one before I pass out. Night.

LaqBJaS.jpg

• Like 13

40 minutes ago, Rayko said:

After such screens even the BIS mappers won't sleep for a month!)) The realism level is amazing! Did you live in Ukraine before or doing this by some photos?))

Never been there. This is a mash up of lurking google street view with using the assets I have available.

• Like 3

4Chains, it's clear from the screenshots you have a very keen eye for the finer details, your doing a remarkable job.

I can't help thinking that Bushlurker, who created some stunning micro-terrains over the years, would have highly approved of the work that your doing here.

My yearning for this place is absolute.

• Like 5

Those screenshots are absolutely stunning; there's that organic feeling that screams "Xcam" (that mod ought to become the new official terrain-making tool!), but obviously you also have a very keen eye for compositions.

And the vegetation! <3 Too many modders go the easy way and simply copy/paste layers of trees and bushes, wich often kills the mood and reminds you you're in a video game...

I can't wait to explore this one!

• Like 4

Are those houses from Iron Front in that screen shot or something else?

49 minutes ago, miketim said:

Are those houses from Iron Front in that screen shot or something else?

IFA3 Lite. 

Agree with everyone above. Real wilderness can give you strong sensations and firmly plant into long term memory simply by  undulating nooks and crannies and somehow it looks like you achieved this.

Betting on some real memorable missions on this one.

• Like 1

Is IFA 3 lite a requirement to play the map or is the stuff gonna be part of the map files?

Map looks good man

• Like 1

2 hours ago, miketim said:

Is IFA 3 lite a requirement to play the map or is the stuff gonna be part of the map files?

Map looks good man

Unsure, I've made contact with .Kju to ask if it is possible to pick out the pbo's. 

Great looking Map..love the detail work you put into it!

Diesel

This looks absurdly good. I can really see how the hand placement is allowing you to achieve dense foliage while saving on object count. I think this is gonna play great. Really looking forward to RHS ALiVE on this badboy. Pls consider taking donations or something for a vote on your next map. I would kick in $20 for a North American wilderness/low density urban map. I already have my Trump Loyalist National Guard ORBAT for ALiVE!!

stalker will you be making a home for the blood suckers :O

More burbs

lWpIByO.jpg

efJXN8j.jpg

ph6L5vL.jpg

• Like 15

Nearly finished the school and the large estate today. Plus more houses.

0Ci9sMe.jpg

RU5zHZh.jpg

VqVlwYR.jpg

ZzyhZkC.jpg

4L0QHxv.jpg

PgINhKk.jpg

C0ePdT4.jpg

• Like 23

Looks ok,nature scenes was perfect,but now you going to... loosing realism to me.

ph6L5vL.jpg

Well...Noboby builds such buildings anymore at least 50 years.^^^

It's look ok,for WW2 era village,but not for modern honestly.

C0ePdT4.jpg

This also looks strange to me.Nobody build such buildings from concrete.Probably wooden would look better,but not concrete.Look at the references,probably might help.

http://gorotskop.livejournal.com/36013.html

If we talking about 2/3 floor village bulidings they should look like this.Usually have 2 separate entrances.

Rarely,if it's small town... might appear something like this.

Spoiler

1_528knp.jpg

If we talking about single family houses,they should look like this... it's average house around all ex-USSR.

Spoiler

bul1.jpg

P7110695_1911547864_.JPG

1392976052_p1140472.jpg

The pictures are random from e-net,but hope it helps to improve your project.

5 minutes ago, Pan Samogon said:

Looks ok,nature scenes was perfect,but now you going to... loosing realism to me.

Well...Noboby builds such buildings anymore at least 50 years.^^^

It's look ok,for WW2 era village,but not for modern honestly.

This also looks strange to me.

Fair enough. I will take this into account. Thanks for the input.

Benzopila is a based on a rural village, so I've typed "Ukrainian Village House" into google and the first page seems to be full of these houses. 

While trying to use only enter able buildings I am quite limited on this project as to what content I have to use. This project is a one-dude show and
so I was trying to avoid having to learn custom content creation, something I have little knowledge in. My next project will introduce custom buildings
if I can find some other team mates.

Could you provide an example of a street of houses that are what you would call "Modern Village" housing? This would be a great help.

Thanks.

• Like 2